It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous more sane than David icke and Alex Jones?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Do you find that Anonymous has better info, tells a better truth and is more sane than David Icke and Alex Jones?

I don't know who else to listen to...?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
In fairness with icke and Jones, you're not setting the sanity bar very high.

edit on -05:00am11731America/ChicagoWed, 19 Jul 2017 04:11:09 -0500199 by Painterz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Who and what is anonymous?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Degrees of sanity are a competition now, color me blind

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
A YouTube channel.

I didn't know which video to add so I thought I let people decide for themselves.

a reply to: toysforadults

edit on 19-7-2017 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a loud and annoying guy I wouldn't trust with a barge pole.
David Icke is genuine and believes everything he says but has no ulterior motives. Some of what he says is absolute truth, intertwined with complete coo-coo stuff. However if you know your way around, you can guess which is which. He ain't a bad guy and dares to go where others don't.

Anonymous? They are anybody, you don't know who puts that mask on and tells you what. It could be the truth or it could be the government itself trying to derail things. There is just no way of checking who these [many] people are and what their agenda is.

You should listen to all of them and others, but stay alert and know through cross referencing who is barking up the wrong tree and who has gems that could help you in life.

There is no 'one messiah' that is completely true and trustworthy and whom you should follow and believe. Yet many will give you the truth if you have the insight.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
pick yer poison.

anonymous original aim was to expose political corruption with an anti capitalist vent, arranging sit ins at financial centers around the world, have gone very quiet.
jones can never figure out if the world is controlled by the bilderberg group, illuminati or new world order, wrestling or not he isn't sure.
icke likes to say the holocaust never happened, jews and/or lizards control the world and now believes the moon is hollow after watching the matrix trilogy.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Give me Alex Jones, any day.

He's loud, annoying, insane, and entertaining. Beats those cloudy robot voices anon put out.

Oh they're still coming. they never forget. Like a sloth with an agenda... one day, soon, they will overtake the snails with snipers..

icke can eat a reptilian pie...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Definitely needs some voice changing software.

a reply to: badw0lf

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: growler

anonymous original aim was to expose political corruption

Who are they though?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

they never did divulge...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The way Anon is set up, Dave and Alex could be responsible for a lot of what they put out...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

There is no "they" in anonymous.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

David is the less insane one in my book.

I don't know who else to listen to...?

Corbett Report, Media Monarchy, The Intercepted, Lionel Nation, you get the drift.

Also, everything from Adam Curtis on youtube would be good for your brain as well.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
A YouTube channel.

I didn't know which video to add so I thought I let people decide for themselves.

Turn off Your computer/t.v. and go for a nice walk and listen to Your OWN thoughts...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: growler

Youre not SERIOUS? Thats the point...ANONYMOUS cant divulge because there isnt any THEY. Its all of us, everyone...and its you too...and me.

Thats the point. No one can ever be proven to be THE Anonymous...because its everyone and anyone who calls themselves as and refers to as.

Its the PEOPLE. Everyone and no-one.....thats the point.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

The quieter you become the more you can hear

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Search for ideas not authors

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
David Icke and Alex Jones are real individuals. They have to own what they say and suffer for it. They may be crazy and paranoid, but that doesn't make them wrong, necessarily. They have to stand up for what they believe, no matter how deluded they are. In exchange for being who they are, they get paid. Over time, I'm pretty sure it ads up to six figures a year.

I live on less than $25K US, myself. Plenty enough for a truth seeker. I beg, borrow, and steal what I need, and don't try to parley truth into dinner.

Anyonymous is not an individual, and they do not have to withstand personal or public scrutiny for what they do. They do have to risk prosecution for any information they steal or share willingly with knowledge it is stolen. And they don't stand to make any personal gain -- like money, publishing contracts, media contracts -- for putting it out there, at least, not as 'Anonymous'.

Now, who will you trust more?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: SprocketUK

There is no "they" in anonymous.

You know what I meant though. For all anyone knows, Anon's next reveal could be lizardy monarchs and gay frogs!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join