It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new poll shows Hillary is even worse than Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hey Dems, here is a good platform for the 2020 election that Trump can't compete with. A platform built on civil discourse and cogent ideas.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
We needed a poll to figure out that Hillary is/was a festering pile of garbage? Are you #ing kidding me?
I don't/didn't.
But it is beside the point....even some of our no credibility Leftist friends have pointed it out....she didn't win, she is a two time loser, she is a bum.
The bottom line is the Democrats have nothing left and will stop at nothing attempting to derail Trump.
And from the way it is going for them, they will lose again.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: LionOfGOD

Trump is doing a good job with the economy. Unemployment down to lowest level since 2001 when Bill Clinton's term ended. Also, the wall is getting built.

You can't attribute the economy to Trump yet. A classical logical fallacy is attributing effects from previous actions or policies to new people in office. Many policies or actions, or even global events, can take years to take effect in various ways (such as economic fluctuations)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
Hey Dems, here is a good platform for the 2020 election that Trump can't compete with. A platform built on civil discourse and cogent ideas.

Identity politics has taken over the Dems. I say that as a liberal. I can't stand it anymore. I told my roommate I think I'm going independent.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

LOL... I think we are all independents now if we dont work for the RNC or DNC. I certainly didnt vote for Trump because he was a republican.... which he isnt.

both parties are scum. the last year just proves it.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

“Second place is just the first loser.”

- Dale Earnhardt Sr.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Trumps favorability has gone up since election night.
His job approval has actually gone up slightly in the last month too, since the liberal media doubles their efforts to spread fake news. Since inauguration his approval is only down 4 points.

Even if you could trust the polls, there is nothing that suggests he would not be elected again if the vote was today.

Trust in politicians is lower than it has been in a long time. Trump has better numbers than not just Hillary, but also Pelosi, Schumer, Ryan and McConnell and the same as Pence.

The whole daily push by the fake news media is just more of their false narrative.

edit on 19/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Why do people post crap on this site all the time?,lack of hobbys?,any polls the MSM has are for an agenda,and if you think the truth will be involved,another story,deny being a sled dog

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Why do people post crap on this site all the time?,lack of hobbys?,any polls the MSM has are for an agenda,and if you think the truth will be involved,another story,deny being a sled dog

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

... said the poll showing less support for $hillery.

I think you guys need threads like this to re-affirm your insanity.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

... said the poll showing less support for $hillery.

I think you guys need threads like this to re-affirm your insanity.

I posted some factual information for you. If you can't handle it then I suggest switching off CNN for a few weeks and composing yourself.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Factual information or opinionated factoid.

Hmm.

Which is it now? And where did you get it, CNN?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Jeez you can't even tell it's a horse that's been beaten to death.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Factual information or opinionated factoid.

Hmm.

Which is it now? And where did you get it, CNN?

No, I got it from the average of all polls on Real Clear Politics.
Perhaps you would like to get back to the real world.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

Nov 8th 37.5% Favorable
Latest 40.7% Favorable

Nothing the liberal media is doing is breaking the very base that got Trump elected, but suckers just keeping eating up the narrative.. maybe it makes them FEELZ better.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

The avarage of all brews is a pretty mediocre beer I wouldn't dare to touch. Try a real brewery?

Taste differs, couldn't care less. Gallup away, 39%.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

The avarage of all brews is a pretty mediocre beer I wouldn't dare to touch. Try a real brewery?

Taste differs, couldn't care less. Gallup away, 39%.

hahaha - pick one poll and ignore all the rest - CNN would be proud of you.
You've been played, but in true left wing style you'll double, triple, quadruple down until you've convinced yourself.

Not only that, you don't seem to understand the difference between job approval and favorability.

reality check : Trumps favorability has gone up since election night. Granted it is not high, but higher than when he was elected.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Believe what you want. All I know is that we're doing this in a $hillery thread, which kinda adds to my point.

But nice to see you painting me in vivid colours. That's probably part of your tactics. This whole partisanery went through to your ., to the point that people seem to matter more than opinions. I'm not your enemy, dick..

There's a (rather tiny) difference of 1% with regards to your latest poll, that's what you're making a fuzz about now. I have yet to see that his ratings aint shrinking, but given your bias I'm obviously better off pondering that thought myself now. Thanks.
edit on 19-7-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Agree, they were both terrible candidates. I was surprised the American people selected these two liars and scandal ridden candidates. Comparing these two is like comparing apples to apples. You have to wonder when Trump supporters will come to their senses.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I've always been a firm believer in polls being used for confirmation bias. The 2016 election proved my theory correct.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LionOfGOD
a reply to: allsee4eye

Hillary isn't POTUS. She lost.
The only ones bringing up her name at this point are Trump supporters.

If you just hop on Twitter you would see that it is not True.

@SenatorEWarren is just one example that keeps dragging her up

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join