It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new poll shows Hillary is even worse than Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Trump may have a terrible rating, but at least he's more popular than Hillary. Hillary only has 39% favorable rating. That's really bad. It's like the worst ever. Maybe Jimmy Carter is worse than her. Who knows?

Bloomberg found that just 39 percent of Americans view Clinton favorably -- that's two points lower than Mr. Trump. And over a fifth of her own 2016 voters view her unfavorably. But Bloomberg also reported that those Clinton voters said that their negative views of the 2016 Democratic nominee were not related to her election loss. They appear largely to be more concerned that Democrats have not settled on the best way to approach 2018 -- and 2020.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Watch them all flock together in agreement with the polls now.

Or maybe completely ignore the thread since I got that cheap shot in early.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Hillary isn't POTUS. She lost.
The only ones bringing up her name at this point are Trump supporters.

edit on 18-7-2017 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LionOfGOD

Trump is doing a good job with the economy. Unemployment down to lowest level since 2001 when Bill Clinton's term ended. Also, the wall is getting built.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
She was worse than President Trump in November seeing how a majority of actual American citizens voted for Trump rather than her.

Nothing has changed.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
We saw what polls meant in the election. Nothing. Not to say Hillary isn't scum of the Earth, but, hell, we already knew that.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LionOfGOD

CBS is not a supporter of trump.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Hillary Clinton unpopular? No?! Say it ain't so. In other news, water is wet. Nobody cares more about Clinton than Trump supporters in my experience. I'm not that surprised that so many people have a negative opinion of her, she's a lying, power-mad crony.

Still, less of a clown, less of a liar and possibly somewhat less of a crony than Trumpsterfire.

And unlike that jackass, she's not a feckless neophyte with no interest in learning to do the job. So, I'll maintain that as bad as she is/was, she'd likely have been better than Trump.

But she didn't win the election, Trump did — right?

So wtf really cares what her "approval rating" is? She's not holding public office.
edit on 2017-7-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
As much as I dislike Hillary, I just don't trust polls.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
She was worse than President Trump in November seeing how a majority of actual American citizens voted for Trump rather than her.

Nothing has changed.

A majority of American citizens didn't vote for either. In fact, neither candidate got a majority of the votes from those who voted let alone a majority of American citizens.

She did however get more votes than the Commaderp-in-Chief by a few million.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The POTUS doesn't make laws. Congress does. Without Democrat control of Congress, Hillary cannot get any laws passed. So in hindsight, it is better she is not president.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I dont care sh** about Hillary or polls . I will judge by how my country and I are doing....
Hillary became an also ran in November . Whoever remembers who came in 2nd place ?
Peace

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Trump is not the problem. He is trying to do the right things. Its a corrupt system that largely sees the populace as the enemy. Everything else is just smoke and mirrors.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Didn't Trump promise to indite crooked Hillary during the campaign? Another lie?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

He never said that.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The reason why the democrat party and the DNC have no clear plan of approach for 2018 or 2020 is because they are just in it for the expected power gains they would have used for personal enrichment like Hillary's main goals have been for the past 20 years.
They got a big let down when Trump won, and since they don't give a rats ass about the American people, why bother coming up with real solutions to real problems? Their only problem as they see it is they lost and can't use government for their own desires, hence the reason they have nothing to offer..

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

its not just democrats voters having the let down its the republican voters as well. Trump is not the problem. They like him. The RNC is another story. Everyone knew the DNC was garbage but the RNCs behavior has just shown everyone that the entire system is against the american populace. Trump has been working his tail off to do the right thing.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: theantediluvian

The POTUS doesn't make laws. Congress does. Without Democrat control of Congress, Hillary cannot get any laws passed. So in hindsight, it is better she is not president.

Why? I find some of the best legislation comes when the President isn't of the party that controls Congress.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
its not just democrats voters having the let down its the republican voters as well. Trump is not the problem. They like him. The RNC is another story. Everyone knew the DNC was garbage but the RNCs behavior has just shown everyone that the entire system is against the american populace. Trump has been working his tail off to do the right thing.

Yes you are right. I should have added in about our current republican bunch are in it for themselves as well. All they seem to do is prove this to us daily, without doing anything that the American people want them to do, then they make excuses later.
They have been "faking" doing their jobs. The dems won't call them out on this since it would be admitting to America that THEY are the ones "colluding" with each other at our expense,,

edit on 18-7-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

when you think about it the only one doing anything to help the american populace IS Trump. I dont like everything he has done but so far I give him and A considering what we have had in the past both left and right. I also dont preside in his head to know his motives in the few instances when it looks like he is working against us.

I can tell you this.... looking at the DNC and RNC right now I sure as hell am Supporting him again no matter how orange he gets or wild his hair becomes. He is doing a lot of good things.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join