It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA Goes After Wash. Post: Your Slogan Should Be 'Journalism Dies' Here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: xuenchen

And if you Americans think the left doesn't have a agenda then you really need to get off the fluoride ...

I'm not one to quote a post with a YouTube video in it, but this was worth watching.
I was starting to think all lawyers were idiots.

OP nra video was decent too. Shame mass media is such a mess, but I guess that's just the way it goes.
Newspapers didn't grow up without corporations controlling them, neither did television. Internet is putting up a fight, but seems to be losing.

Darn shame that sociopaths rule the world.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I find it funny that anyone believes that WAPO has any integrity at all, it is a straight up deep state propaganda outlet, even before Bezos sold it to the CIA!

Add to that scumbag Podesta is now working there and it truly is remarkable that this sham of an organization has any credibility at all.

Kudos to you NRA, you nailed it on this one!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmTuesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

After all of your anti Trump rants before and after the election? Now that statement right there is just down right funny!

Trump was as horrible as I said he was then and he's proven to be just as bad as I said he would be now. He's a compulsively lying, perpetually tactless, chronically ill-informed crony clown with no interest in doing the job which is why he delegates everything to his son-in-law to free up his time for campaign rallies and the adulating screeches of his diminishing base.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

After all of your anti Trump rants before and after the election? Now that statement right there is just down right funny!

Trump was as horrible as I said he was then and he's proven to be just as bad as I said he would be now. He's a compulsively lying, perpetually tactless, chronically ill-informed crony clown with no interest in doing the job which is why he delegates everything to his son-in-law to free up his time for campaign rallies and the adulating screeches of his diminishing base.

Once again, many words put together to say the same thing you always say.
You hate Trump.

2 points for adulating screeches and chronically ill-informed crony clown.
-1 point because the adulating screeches are actually coming from the diminishing democrat base.

One point for you.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

It is fascinating observing your continued bias, theantediluvian.

You are not going to like how this ends as the corruption of the DNC continues to be exposed, honestly I wish there would have been such a s***storm about Bush/Cheney/Halliburton/Carlyle Group... etc, but as an independent I will take the downfall of the Clinton Cartel, epitomizing the deep state as they do.

Considering the fact that the deep state owns both demonazi/republifascist alike I have found it ironic that someone of your intelligence (at least the appearance of said intelligence) is so adamantly holding up the MSM line on this.

Unless of course you are out of the loop on the deep state, which would only make all of this all the more ironic.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmTuesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Here's the thing. I don't care if the Clintons go down. I have no problem admitting that Clinton is a lying, power-mad crony. In fact, I just said that very thing in another thread. I don't support Clinton. I'm not emotionally attached to Clinton or any other politician. These aren't our friends, they're people we elect to do a job.

Clinton is not in public office. She won't ever hold public office again. The Clintons are done. Meanwhile, a new dynasty of corrupt, lying, power-mad cronies is trying to take root and this clan of immoral assholes is worse by just about any conceivable measure.

What's the more pressing issue?

As far as "the deep state" goes. Let's call it for what it really is — unelected, career bureaucrats within government agencies. So far the only actions that could be attributed to "the deep state" are leaks and what have many of the leaks actually done?

They've exposed Trump and his administration for lying. I have to wonder if you weren't unfortunately convinced that a corrupt private school educated billionaire son of a mega-slumlord who has been bribing politicians his entire life and lies incessantly is some sort of "anti-establishment" champion, would you see those leaks as having come from patriotic whistleblowers?

Is it the "MSM line" that Trump and members of his administration have repeatedly lied to the American people? You know it's not.

Perhaps you could share your thoughts on how Trump is actually "draining the swamp" or anything of the sort that would result in a "deep state" "soft coup?" From what I can tell, his agenda is basically to feed the military industrial complex and let the GOP establishment enact the trickle-down economics platform they've been pushing since the Reagan years.

Maybe I'm missing something? Like the part where he didn't go kiss ass in Saudi Arabia? Where he doesn't have Henry Kissinger advising him? Where he didn't pull his own expensive "shock and awe" PR stunt in Syria?

Maybe I'm just immune to his rhetoric and see him for exactly what he is?
edit on 2017-7-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You nail just about every critique I could have on the Trump administration.

The only problem that I see is that the media is being used to collectively obfuscate the sheer level of corruption that Hilary and the DNC represent. I am not convinced that Trump is some kind of savior, an anti-establishment renegade to believe in.

I will say that, ending the TPP, declaring a war against child/human trafficking, not bowing to the Paris Agreement, and working with Russia, are indications that he may be outside the deep states influence. Simply because each of those actions are not in alignment with what I understand the deep state to be.

Are you familiar with the concept of 4d chess in a 3d propaganda world, it may explain the potential moves being made on the surface level or Epstiens black book has him by the proverbial balls and we do not stand a chance.

Are you a pessimist or an optimist, this maybe a better gauge of our perception of the world, I am an optimist and like to believe that Trump, for his many faults, is better than Clinton, that is really all there is to it.

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmTuesday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

The NRA has sure changed a lot since I was a member.

After that other video went viral, I checked out the website. Full on Trump. Video feed was going:

Southern Philippines, small village with a mosque, gunfire. A Philippines army tank rolls in, fires its big gun, entrance of mosque destroyed. The reporter turns to the camera and says, "And here is another example of Donald Trump's agenda against radical Islamic terrorism progressing."

And I'm like what? Where does Trump fit in here?

Then it cuts to, "and now for a hot new video from Project Veritas."

But seriously, isn't this buy American Week? So let's lift the sanctions on Russia so we can buy Russian made AK-47s. Our freedom depends on it!

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
isn't an nra video supporting the gop and attempting to scare the uneducated electorate into buying more guns akin to pixar making a family friendly movie?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Notice my quotes, anti. The "Left"...meaning it could be paid agitators, agent provocateurs, gov't shills, etc.
I didn't call you Left...but if the shoe fits.

Show me your incredibly accurate number again?
Was it "0.00000000001%" of the population?
Your defense of their actions...and deflection to showing me pics of the other side which still hasn't destroyed their own cities and communities in violent acts of "protest"...

LOL.
I appreciate your stance, but boy when you get defensive...I know I triggered something in you.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler
isn't an nra video supporting the gop and attempting to scare the uneducated electorate into buying more guns akin to pixar making a family friendly movie?

I don't know.

Is there ?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

As far as "the deep state" goes. Let's call it for what it really is — unelected, career bureaucrats within government agencies. So far the only actions that could be attributed to "the deep state" are leaks ...

This is the most the outlandish claim; a blatant whitewashing of the absolutely corrupt actions by the likes of Lortta Lynch, James Comey end et al.

You can't expect anyone with half an eye open to believe that either!

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
what the definition of "deep state" is.....foreigners working to scare the s**t out of one set of Americans against another set of Americans, hoping for civil war. don't you members here on ATS get it?.....we have people from all over the world writing on this site, and somehow members think they all have good intentions. don't be stupid, our foreign adversaries are loving this, and will continue to taunt you with unprovable and/or false writings

why does any member here buy into this "deep state" crap, and yet respond to other crap with "pictures or it's not true" statements....look, there are bad people in our country and around the world that want to do us in, and we need to stick together as Americans, because this IS NOT the end of it.....more diligence in research, and more critical-thinking is needed, or the real enemies of America will lead you down a path of destruction.....take a republican to lunch, take a democrat to lunch, take an independent to lunch, just talk to each other, we Americans have a lot more in common than what is written about on ATS

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I am all for lifting sanctions on Russia if we can get Inexpensive Makarovs, Tokarevs, AKs, SKSs And Stetchkins. That is a good deal.

Blocking russian small arms from the American populace is a travesty IMO.

No reason we cant find an arrangement with russia where we can mutually benefit.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
"Organized anarchy from the violent left"?
LOL, I'm sorry but I couldn't listen past that point. Are we losing our ability to comprehend English?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Right on cue....

"non-existent threat".... I suppose it's only natural that those who are part of a destructive demographic are unable to see that they are so...

I often wonder, is your display pic for artistic purposes or do you really live in a hermetically sealed bubble?

Also gonna throw this in here anytime the Second Amendment is brought into question:

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join