It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination of Auto Mechanics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
they should assassinate bad drivers instead of mechanics

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It's funny, but when someone mentioned missing microbiologists, i immediatly remembered the first article i ever read on the subject, which was published in Fortean times, and later on in the thread, the same article was mentioned from same publication. That same volume also had the first info linking Tesla to the HAARP stations in Alaska and Brazilia.
I also remember this getting mentioned in some mainstream press ( the London times, for one).
If memory serves me, it started with 7 Russians going missing, within days of each other, then a few of them being found dead. A week later, 3 more died.
Even at the time there was mention of what ambiguously linked them.
I remember vaugely remembering ( may have been from the FT's piece) that a number of them had been working on something, and displayed odd behaviour leading up to their deaths, and this was found via wives and colleauges of the dead/missing.
Im not 100% sure, and i might be getting mixed up with something else, but didnt Russian officials deny that some of them didn't work for the state, even though there was pretty sound proof that they did, from friends and colleagues of the deceased?
It must have been 7-8 years since i read those articles, so excuse vagueness.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join