It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination of Auto Mechanics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
In 1999, 132 car mechanics were killed in "accidents". In 2000, 133.

Could the auto industry be trying to get rid of mechanics so we have to buy new cars more often?

Source

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If they are trying to do so its likely at this rate they will never changed the current auto repair field at all. Classes of at least 50 people graduate constantly from one single automechanics school in North Carolina, so they replenish the industry quite quickly, probably within a year they turn out more students than die according to those statistics. Unless those who make up the unfortunate number are all centered around one area or are some other way linked besides their profession, I think chances of an effectively coordinated conspiracy are very slim.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I hope you're kinda kidding here. If that is the true source of these "accidents" than they are doing a poor jobs considering the millions of mechaincs there are. IMO, auto mechanic accidents are just that. Cars can be dangerous to work on. For instance, I have a friend who works for Toyota. They use 18 volts systems in some of their cars and he said 2 mechanics at his location died from accidentlal electrocution. Crap happens...I would conside 132 deaths a years in an job category an attempt to make us buy more cars. Every job category with labor, heavy machinery, and dangerous tools will have some casualties every year. I see nothing out of the ordinary with those numbers.

Another thing to combat your theory. More than 132 mechanics enter the field every year...heck, 132 may be the size of 1 graduating mechanic class in 1 school for 1 semester.

Cameron

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Nah, no way. Ever talk to a man who told you he didnt know anything about cars??? Every household has auto mechanics, certified and noncertified.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hehe I take it that this is thread is in response to the microbioligist thread. Love the new icon btw dg

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Maybe we ran out of gas and the government wanted to save money instead of handing out unemployment.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
HAHA

Now that was funny, JungleJake.

Cheers for that.

Funny indeed.

X

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hehe well, at least two of you get it. Y'all should know me better than that
If I were serious, I'd have tons of writin' done and more than that one source.

My point was that, over 4 years having 10 people in the same profession, especially one so prolific as microbiology, is not unusual. I was talking with Commander Keen Kid and we were looking around and a LOT more astronomers have died over the past 5 years. ( www.astro.uni-bonn.de... ) I was going to do a post about assassinated astronomers to cover up their sighting of the mothership. Were people still taking that seriously, I was going to move to journalists. Following that, CIA operatives who were planning to go to the press (really, they were, they told me).

The point is, you can take any figure and spin it one way or the other. People die every day. Lots of em do. Some will be in the same profession.

By the way, there were, in 2000, about 1.3 million mechanics. .001% died that year. (I think my math is right, may have a misplaced zero).

I would also like to point two other things. Rense "broke" this Microbiologist story, and there is no census specifically for microbiologists out there, only for biologists (Census code 19-1029 161), and there's a lot of 'em.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well, what about the rate of 'unnatural' or suspicious deaths of microbiologists? (I'm not saying I 'believe' there is a link, or conspiracy, with the deaths. However, I can't seem to find anything to debunk the theory. Nothing solid, that is.)

List of deaths

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I got it. Very nice

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Rense didn't break the microbiologist story? The last time I checked the number was up to about 40 questionable deaths in the last 4 years. I continue to see the story on additional sites as well and is recently being more talked about. I find it quite pathetic that you open a new post just to make fun of a post you don't agree with. But then again, I guess thats just you.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 2/7/2005 by infinite8]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The Microbiologists "Master list"

www.rense.com...

You judge

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
What I was talking about is that Rense isn't the one to break this story. It has been talked about for years starting after about 10 murders had occurred. It has just grown since then because more light is coming to it. The point of this waste of space post is strictly placed to make fun of a post I made last year here on ATS regarding this issue. Not only is it rude, the connection to automechanics isn't even a good one.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
No, i agree..its not funny. This is "fact" about the microbiologists, documented in many "credible" websites, in fact, each time one is killed, ITS ON THE NEWS at Fox, MSNBC, CNN, etc....Whats not to beleive?

Debunking for the purpose of debunking? Thats silly

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I don't think he is making fun of anyone, just making a very valid point in a cheeky way. To, err, quote myself from the microbiologists thread:

This is quite an interesting one that has even made the good quality papers in the UK a few years ago, and I've read a couple of articles in Fortean Times on it.

The problem is nobody has ever found anything to really link the scientists together, other than they were microbiologists. Also if there was a plot against them to supress some "secret knowledge" they posess you would have thought that the scientists who were "murdered" more recently would have gone to the press after the first few were knocked off.

Someone needs to find a connection between them before it is anything more than a strange coincidence.

As far as I can see is that there is nothing to debunk. There are just some dead microbiologists. If there is a common cause between their deaths then what is it? I'm interested in evidence, not speculation.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Could they be because if there was to be a pandemic of sorts there really wouldnt be many around to find a cure? Thats not so far fetched...

I know- i'm asking a lot of questions today

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Could the auto industry be trying to get rid of mechanics so we have to buy new cars more often?

i am wetting myself!!.....i used to have a garage thank god im here to tell the tale....ROFL!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett

i am wetting myself!!.....i used to have a garage thank god im here to tell the tale....ROFL!!!
you got out with your life.
Really, the author of this thread is living in la la land and is not very realistic at all...Are you denying the fact that microbiologists get bumped off? You're incorrect to say the least. They do meet with "unfortunate" accidents all the time. Why do you feel you have to laugh at this problem? The next one that gets bumped off i will post immediately and the source will be from FOX news. How's that?! Would that be a more reliable source for you? If you took the time to read the sources i posted before they give exact time and dates and by what circumstances they died. And dont forget this is a conspiracy board.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I think it's more that there is a conspiracy to make cars completely unlike cars, so that they mostly drive themselves, and instead of having mechanical parts that auto mechanics can in fact fix, or upgrade, they instead are becoming more and more comprised of irreplaceable parts, so as to become just like all the other throwaway disposable crap that is churned off of production lines in factories all over this globe.

I am so glad that my car is normal - clutch pedal, gears, brakes pedal, handbrake, steering, accelerator pedal. And it is a handbrake, not a button. No power steering no anything like that, a real car. No automatic, real gears.

The way a lot of the industry seems to be going, it is as if they are trying to make mechanics obsolete, oh and drivers too..........

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join