It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's your evidence Trump Jr WANTED dirt on Hillary from Natalia?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Maybe he was going to get it and pass it to FBI to indict Hillary considering at the time Hillary was under FBI investigation. Maybe he was not going to disclose the dirt himself after getting his hands on it. How can you PROVE he wanted to disclose the dirt himself and therefore violating US law that says a campaign cannot solicit things of value from a foreign citizen? How can you PROVE that? Innocent unless proven guilty. Trump Jr is innocent unless you can PROVE he was going to disclose the dirt himself after getting it from Natalia.
edit on 18-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Where's your evidence Trump Jr WANTED dirt on Hillary from Natalia?

Good dang question . Comey , Director of the FBI , already had it all

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Maybe he was going to get it and pass it to FBI to indict Hillary considering at the time Hillary was under FBI investigation. Maybe he was not going to disclose the dirt himself after getting his hands on it. How can you PROVE he wanted to disclose the dirt himself and therefore violating US law that says a campaign cannot solicit things of value from a foreign citizen? How can you PROVE that? Innocent unless proven guilty. Trump Jr is innocent unless you can PROVE he was going to disclose the dirt himself after getting it from Natalia.

So what if he did? Look how many assisted Hillary.....

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I instantly predicted this latest Russian scandal angle would fail like all the rest because of one simple fact... it's based on Hillary's corruption and will backfire on them like all previous investigations and end up uncovering dirt on their own side rather than on Trumps side. Also I don't see any evidence being presented showing Trump Jr acted on that information in an illicit manner. Wasn't it basically a conscious attempt to entrap Trump Jr and it failed?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Here is the thing. NOBODY knows what was said at that meeting....NOBODY....the only PROOF you have is the word of the trumps who already LIED about the meeting in the first place.....You people can not for ONE SECOND take away all of the crap trump has said about Russia VIA twitter...For all we know there WAS dirt on Hillary....If any of you take ANY of the trumps partys word for it all I can say is You Cant fix Stupid!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Um.

He said, "Love it" in the email when it was suggested to him

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I think it was implied in the email, but does imply have a say in this? I am pretty sure that Trump supporters don't really care if that is what he was doing or not, because as Hillary said," What difference does it make?" It doesn't make any difference because there was nothing exchanged. And even if it was, I would not care. If my enemy has to provide evidence that one of my leaders is evil, then are they really my enemy? Maybe, but obviously not as much of an enemy as my leader.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If he DIDNT want the dirt...

WHY would he take the meeting

Funsies? For the LOLS?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

You Cant fix Stupid!!!!!!

I think that was actually considered for Hillary's campaign slogan.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

You Cant fix Stupid!!!!!!

I think that was actually considered for Hillary's campaign slogan.

You are right.....with a great BIG picture of trump........she would have won....damn it!!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

If Trump Jr got the dirt from Natalia, why wasn't it used in the election? Unless you think they are saving it for the 2020 election against Hillary?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Why wouldn't he go? If someone emailed you saying he has information of an alien hideout, would you not go?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

You are right.....with a great BIG picture of trump........she would have won....damn it!!!!

Yeah but that didn't happen.... You need to come to reality and leave that dream world. You are causing yourself undue stress.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Here is the thing. NOBODY knows what was said at that meeting....NOBODY....the only PROOF you have is the word of the trumps who already LIED about the meeting in the first place.....You people can not for ONE SECOND take away all of the crap trump has said about Russia VIA twitter...For all we know there WAS dirt on Hillary....If any of you take ANY of the trumps partys word for it all I can say is You Cant fix Stupid!!!!!!

Loretta Lynch ordered Manafort's phone be tapped, which I'm sure was on during that meeting. If that is true, and there is something incriminating on it, why hasn't it been leaked?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The op asks if Trump Jr wanted the evidence, and if he was considering turning it over to the FBI.

It is a valid question, but I do not believe he was going to do that. For starters there is the email, where he is actively and willing to set up a meeting to get said information. Now if he was intending to say pass this onto the FBI, then why was this meeting kept secret? Why not inform the FBI, show them the emails and then have them set a trap to get said information?

The problem here is that he is not being honest about such, every time they dig more, more comes out and the more it looks far worse on Trump Jr. If he was going to, why did he not disclose everything?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
You back with the
again ?
"Geez , Louise"

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Only the FBI can indict Hillary. The Trump campaign cannot do that. If they keep the information secret, it would be no use to them. If they disclose it, they have two channels, the MSM or the FBI or both. However they choose to disclose it, the information would be made public not by the Trump campaign but by the MSM and the indictment made by the FBI.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Why wouldn't he go? If someone emailed you saying he has information of an alien hideout, would you not go?

Not if I DIDNT WANT it.

You asked about Trump Jr. WANTING dirt.

His ACTIONS and WORDS indicate he DID want it.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

It doesn't prove he wanted it. Maybe he was curious.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

It doesn't prove he wanted it. Maybe he was curious.

He said he "LOVED IT" when presented with the idea.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join