It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump had a second meeting with the head of America's #1 adversary without telling peole about it

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
That is THE BEST beating a dead horse gif I've ever seen! Great laugh..and SO TRUE as it applies to butt-hurt Democrats.

originally posted by: Konduit

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
there are probably 300 million Americans that don't a dam about this crap....because it is crap.

there's what....4 to 6 people on ATS that can't sleep at night because of this and all the other Russian crap...

obsessive compulsive behaviour....is the medical term I believe.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tri-lobe-1

LOl.. yeah, pretty much old tricks. Slander or defame people blah, blah, blah. H e is a jerk sometimes... so what. Christi showed me a lot when he was one of the first to take the plunge with Trump. Unless you have evidence of him and a bunch of illuminati satan worshipers raping kids I could care less.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

is it possible for President Trump to do anything without the left finding something to be outraged about?

No. Even when Trump breathes, they are are outraged that he is adding co2 to global warming.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
trumpaholics eventual take on undisclosed Trump/ Putin meeting:

1. fake news
2. hypocrisy of the left
3. Clinton/ Obama had undisclosed meetings too
4. so what if he had an undisclosed meeting
5. Russia is not an enemy
6. the left
7. Hillary

next...
edit on 19-7-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Why is Putin our #1 adversary? Because you don't like Trump? Our own candidate actually rigged election. I would say that makes the DNC our #1 adversary, by your standards

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: allsee4eye

Why is Putin our #1 adversary? Because you don't like Trump? Our own candidate actually rigged election. I would say that makes the DNC our #1 adversary, by your standards

Russian being our #1 geopolitical threat........so 1980's......don'tcha know the Cold War has been over for 20 years?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
President Trump should find the cloning company that made duplicate Hillary Clintons. Have them produce a duplicate Putin. Have the clone visit the White House and talk with Trump with the Oval Office window blinds partially open and their backs to the window. Do this every so often. Drive the liberal media insane!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join