It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump had a second meeting with the head of America's #1 adversary without telling peole about it

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Um, don't you remember they had there meeting IN PRIVET??????? Are you really that GULLIBLE?????LOL you would believe ANYTHING that man said..... The only IGNORANT one is you!!!!

lol. It is funny to see the meltdown. I know you are but what am I? I believe Trump a hell of a lot more than I believe the media. But I guess that is just ignorant of me.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: thesaneone

Did you read the article?.

The White House did not previously disclose or offer a record of what was discussed during the meeting, which was first reported by Ian Bremmer, president of the international consulting firm Eurasia Group.

Are you naive enough to think that we heard about time Obama took a dump in a foreign toilet? Or do you only believe we know about every time he crapped in Russian toilets?
edit on 18-7-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Your quickly deleted thread last night exposed you for what you are.
Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Russia is our #1 adversary?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
A little birdie is talking about "3 binders" of documents
Handed over from Moscow

the art of the deal

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

First lady Melania Trump was seated next to Putin, and the president approached Putin at the end of the night, the official said. They spoke through a Russian translator.

The administration official pushed back against the interaction being characterized as a “meeting.”

“There was no ‘second meeting’ between President Trump and President Putin, just a brief conversation at the end of a dinner,” the official said. “The insinuation that the White House has tried to ‘hide’ a second meeting is false, malicious and absurd.”

The official added: “It is not merely perfectly normal, it is part of a president's duties, to interact with world leaders.

This OP is seriously freaking out because Trump talked to a world leader seated near them at a social event, with other people around?

source

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Russia is our #1 adversary?

Just like the blue Rocky Mountains

Never let a Cold War go to waste

TERM LIMITS!

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Informal ? Pissing or golden shower contest comes to mind. Or bear riding. Duh..... This is getting tedious

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexpmi

Informal ? Pissing or golden shower contest comes to mind. Or bear riding. Duh..... This is getting tedious
Yes, the fake russo narrative is tedious. Did you just eat a large serving of idiocracy? Or is that natural?

Lol, you seriously believed that.
edit on 18-7-2017 by Arnie123 because: Meh

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Nothing really makes sense anymore I'm afraid. I fall for many deceptions. But in the end all of it is the same bull panties full of crappy

edit on 18-7-2017 by alexpmi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexpmi

Nothing really makes sense anymore I'm afraid. I fall for many deceptions. But in the end all of it is the same bull panties full of crappy

Fair enough.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I read about this earlier.

Doesn't seem like that much of a big deal.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It seems like whatever it is it never does. By definition. Not saying it does, but it is like automatically predefined

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Gothmog
At least , apparently , Trump doesnt pi** himself when he meets Putin as another feller did...

No, trump didn't #### himself, he made sure and bow down and kiss his hand.....also I think he used an enema in case things got hot and heavy....you know always be prepared.........

The above ranks right up there with #pissgate.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: kurthall

Being emotionally compromised and screaming about fake russo news doesn't make it true.

Uh, really are you that in the dark?? Did you not see the emails both from trump Jr and Russia, please explain what is fake about that. Also did you not see the White House statements there is no Russia story, the past 6 months? Did you not read all of trumps tweets about Russia?

Have you not heard the FBI say, that they SHOULD have been notified about that???? REALLY???? Ok....go back to your rock....also go buy some of trumps made in America stuff that is made in CHINA...LOL...........Oh yeah and ....

Good point. Now explain why this Russian lawyer and the interpreter in the room have ties to the DNC.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Yup. That's right. Thought he could get away with that. Talking to Putin without disclosing it. Who is Putin? The head of a tiger on the mountain. Russia is a super power having ambition of global domination. Trying to be secretive ain't gonna cut it. The American IC and American investigative journalists will find everything you did, Trump. Everything. Mark my words.

www.nbcnews.com...

Two undisclosed Putin meetings...
Two scoops of ice cream...

Coincidence??? There are no coincidences.

IMPEACH!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
They must have had to yell at each other to talk from that far away at the table. What the heck kind of news story is that.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Well you obviously didn't read it if you missed the source in the article.
Just dismissed it didn't you.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Well you obviously didn't read it if you missed the source in the article.
Just dismissed it didn't you.

And you obviously didn't read my next post, the one that said I did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join