It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump had a second meeting with the head of America's #1 adversary without telling peole about it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Gothmog
At least , apparently , Trump doesnt pi** himself when he meets Putin as another feller did...

No, trump didn't #### himself, he made sure and bow down and kiss his hand.....also I think he used an enema in case things got hot and heavy....you know always be prepared.........

Really , when ?
Youre extreme ignorance is showing again . keep that sh** covered . No one wants to see it

edit on 7/18/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
blah blah

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
...and for the record, russian isn't Americas number one adversary, its the CCP.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I've gotten to the point that when I see the
signs I know I can skip that post. It's a nice little marker that makes it a bit easier to skip the crap. As far as OP not knowing when Trump spoke to Putin, big deal. He's not required to inform us of every conversation he has. Much ado about nothing---again.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Trump had a second meeting with the head of America's #1 adversary without telling peole about it.

Who, North Korea? Canada? The head of CNN? Oh, Putin. I don't remember him threatening the US with bombs...

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Crying isn't going to make the big bad President go away.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

At least , apparently , Trump doesnt pi** himself when he meets Putin as another feller did...

No, trump didn't #### himself, he made sure and bow down and kiss his hand.....also I think he used an enema in case things got hot and heavy....you know always be prepared.........

Really , when ?
Youre extreme ignorance is showing again . keep that sh** covered . No one wants to see it

Um, don't you remember they had there meeting IN PRIVET??????? Are you really that GULLIBLE?????LOL you would believe ANYTHING that man said..... The only IGNORANT one is you!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Oh noes!! They had a meeting in private!! *gasp*

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
YEP.

And he didn't have HIS translator.

I hear that might be a national security breach...

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
Trump meets Putin. the left is outraged at alleged collusion.
if Trump doesn't meet Putin the left would be outraged at his refusal to talk and negotiate to reduce tensions.

Trump declines to spend tax dollars to stop global warming activity. left is outraged at his isolationism.
Trump bombs Isis. the left is outraged at his internationalism.
Trump compliments the First Lady of France. the left is outraged at his chauvinism
Trump sends to daughter to cover for him at a meeting. the left is outraged at his judgment.

is it possible for President Trump to do anything without the left finding something to be outraged about?

Yes, and let's not forget the lefts outrage at Trump getting 2 yes TWO scoops of ice cream.

I'm pretty much desensitized to left outrage now how about you?

link   

...I just had a stunning revelation...are you...Dante as well....

Really , when ?

Um, don't you remember they had there meeting IN PRIVET??????? Are you really that GULLIBLE?????LOL you would believe ANYTHING that man said..... The only IGNORANT one is you!!!!

...you remind me of someone here...
edit on 18-7-2017 by Arnie123 because: Hmmm

link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I've gotten to the point that when I see the
signs I know I can skip that post. It's a nice little marker that makes it a bit easier to skip the crap. As far as OP not knowing when Trump spoke to Putin, big deal. He's not required to inform us of every conversation he has. Much ado about nothing---again.

It's just an intersection. Look both ways before crossing and you should be fine.

link   

I think its really funny, some of the die hard trump supporters have FINALLY given up...they no longer post

Why waist the energy you've swallowed the Russian narrative hook, line and sinker.
Are you in total denial over the last 8 years of Democratic election loss? Eight years ago the DNC had clear majorities in the US House and Senate, they held the majority of Governorships, State Houses and trifectas of Governors and both houses. In eight years you've lost the House, Senate, majority of Gubernatorial races and nearly a thousand State Judicial seats. Wake up! It's not the Russians. It's you!...and we thank you for electing President Donald Trump

link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
YEP.

LMFAO NO...

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Yup. That's right. Thought he could get away with that. Talking to Putin without disclosing it. Who is Putin? The head of a tiger on the mountain. Russia is a super power having ambition of global domination. Trying to be secretive ain't gonna cut it. The American IC and American investigative journalists will find everything you did, Trump. Everything. Mark my words.

www.nbcnews.com...

I hope that the President has "secret" meetings from time to time with other world leaders. The press has no right to sensitive diplomatic information. Been the same way for over 200 years.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

President Trump held a second, informal talk with Russian President Vladimir Putin on the sidelines of the Group of 20 (G-20) summit in Hamburg, Germany, earlier this month, the White House confirmed Tuesday.

LINK

So...not "unnamed" SOURCES. Right from the WH itself.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: DanteGaland
YEP.

LMFAO NO...

That Trump was not joined in the conversation by his own translator is a breach of national security protocol, according to Ian Bremmer, president of the Eurasia Group, though one that the president likely would not know about.

LINK

You'd THINK somebody in a competent administration WOULD have notified our Commander In Chief...

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Really , when ?

Right on! They should televise those meetings on CNN and have MSNBC serve tea and biscuits. NOT.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
So Trump and Putin talked at a social event and didn't tell the reporters? The audacity is incredulous. I am of course referring to this journalist.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: allsee4eye

Another unknown source?

Uh, you act like the other 1000000 things that were posted negatively about him weren't true......I have already read ANOTHER source, and yes its true....Really are you people still supporting him??

I think its really funny, some of the die hard trump supporters have FINALLY given up...they no longer post, and they used to say that I was a libtard, yeah no I was not, I knew he was a skunk, I could smell him long ago. As far as the OP, that is EXACTLY what he said!!!! Why don't you look into it???

Try to be rational.
During any meeting Trump may have had at the G20, he would have been with the Secret Service at all times, e.g. no possibility of anything nefarious in full earshot of the Secret Service.
Think.

Making a mountain out of nothing

...and, almost forgot, per your request: "you are a libtard".

There.
Happy ?
edit on 18-7-2017 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join