It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The silence around North Korea?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: ni91ck
Whats all about the silence with North Korea and Kim Young Un? What did he do with sixth nuclear test that was ready? Little news is coming out from MSM and surrounding countries. Is he buying more time to perfect his weapons? We were almost on the brink of a war. Now this silence makes me wonder why? What are your thoughts?

The US has also been silent which in my view is more ominous. You can bet that the US has finely tuned pre-emptive strike plans in place. Of course that begs the question of whether they will be used, given all the ramifications if they were, but still...

Don't worry. I'm sure theyve been leaked to the press and/or the North Koreans by now.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ni91ck
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Even that Trump, Russia, Trump little and more of that stuf drives me crazy here in the Netherlands. Where is the real news?

Oh, you wanted real news? That's so ... 1950s.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Agree but I think we are waiting for something a bit more ominous from this evil pervert-he did do public killings today-does anyone care-or is he trying to push our buttons? I will be so glad, and so will his people when he is finally gone-but then we have a vacuum for China-and they are just waiting to move in-and take SK too-so-?
edit on 19-7-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

So the US has to go first. Together with the South. I think there is no solution. Or just poison fat ugly Kim.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join