It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The silence around North Korea?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ni91ck
Whats all about the silence with North Korea and Kim Young Un? What did he do with sixth nuclear test that was ready? Little news is coming out from MSM and surrounding countries. Is he buying more time to perfect his weapons? We were almost on the brink of a war. Now this silence makes me wonder why? What are your thoughts?

Your right the silence is deafening As LBJ would say -he's hunkered down. There is much talking going on but it will come to naught.His nuclear facilities have been cyber attacked and are out of commission.I saw a satellite photo of the private plane Kim flies around in or used to fly around in. US using this time to locate vital infrastructure- if his command structure is taken out the gig will be up. Why no propaganda war on the north,telling them they will be reunited with the south soon that they-will have food to eat? Seems like an effective strategy to soften them up put pressure on them. The calm before the storm.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
What makes it silent? The only place we get our news from is from the MSM and they're too busy with petty non-ending nonsense. The world is going to change around us and we'll never know because the idiots we rely on for professional news are acting like school children. Russia, Russia, Trump, blah, blah, blah.

We could always tune into South Korean news.

Do they offer it in English?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Even that Trump, Russia, Trump little and more of that stuf drives me crazy here in the Netherlands. Where is the real news?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

What makes it silent? The only place we get our news from is from the MSM and they're too busy with petty non-ending nonsense. The world is going to change around us and we'll never know because the idiots we rely on for professional news are acting like school children. Russia, Russia, Trump, blah, blah, blah.

We could always tune into South Korean news.

Do they offer it in English?

I don't know, but there are free online translators, but, of course, much would be lost in translation.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ni91ck

We were almost on the brink of a war.

Actually shooting it out wth Asia didn't work the first time in Korea, or Vietnam, either.
For that matter, hows the current endless war cycle in ME working out?

link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Whats all about the silence with North Korea and Kim Young Un? What did he do with sixth nuclear test that was ready? Little news is coming out from MSM and surrounding countries. Is he buying more time to perfect his weapons? We were almost on the brink of a war. Now this silence makes me wonder why? What are your thoughts?

The successful test of the US ABM. We knock his down , and then turn his skies black with Minuteman 3s
Delivering Hell anywhere in the world in 30 minutes. Or its free.

You hit it on the warhead.

I have , literally

link   
Yeah I know, Noko was literally on the front pages for a good bit, all this talk of war and now...zip?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The successful test of the US ABM. We knock his down , and then turn his skies black with Minuteman 3s

I have , literally

Did you guys buy some new military hardware lately? Or, perhaps the establishment of your new cyber-ass-kicking department?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Meson beam...???

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: InTheLight

Meson beam...???

You guys are busy beavers, aren't ya?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I have , literally

Did you guys buy some new military hardware lately? Or, perhaps the establishment of your new cyber-ass-kicking department?

Old story from another life.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Even that Trump, Russia, Trump little and more of that stuf drives me crazy here in the Netherlands. Where is the real news?

Exactly! Even ATS is getting old. I skip over the Trump titles as much as I can. There are actually other things taking place on the planet.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychicCroMag

You know he kills his own people? Even if they turn against him his last thing he would do was nuke his own people.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I remember when Trump was running for the Presidency he made a very big issue of the "enemy getting our military plans in advance".

I am assuming that there has been a crackdown somewhere, because the one thing that is absolutely certain is that the issue hasn't disappeared.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

ATS is changed a lot. I know it for so long. I miss the old time, s here. But we have the stay on the topic.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Lets speculate. Isis would buy that nuke and promises Kim to make USA small again? Kim needs the money and ISIS needs his goal.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
not much in all likelihood.

it's a perfect situation for the media, nothing gets in or out of north korea, we can make up what we want about them, anyone proving the stories incorrect is normally to late.
i remember a story last year that said everyone had to have the same haircut as the leader, by the time that was proven to be lie the news was reporting on his golf handicap.

back on topic, south korea could wipe out the north in a couple of hours, china even quicker, neither nation is overly bothered by the infrequent posturing.
until the neighbours actually do something, i take the news reports with a grain of salt.
the news media were very quiet about the dprk during brexit and the american election, if trump lays off twitter for a couple of days then a north korean apocalypse fills the headlines, coincidence?
if america had an idea of even a delivery system ready their they would have taken action by now.
america bombed tripoli over lockerbie without evidence, invaded afghanistan for bin laden who ended up being at home and, invaded iraq for wmd, it's not as if bad info or just guesswork ever stopped them before.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: growler
not much in all likelihood.

it's a perfect situation for the media, nothing gets in or out of north korea, we can make up what we want about them, anyone proving the stories incorrect is normally to late.
i remember a story last year that said everyone had to have the same haircut as the leader, by the time that was proven to be lie the news was reporting on his golf handicap.

back on topic, south korea could wipe out the north in a couple of hours, china even quicker, neither nation is overly bothered by the infrequent posturing.
until the neighbours actually do something, i take the news reports with a grain of salt.
the news media were very quiet about the dprk during brexit and the american election, if trump lays off twitter for a couple of days then a north korean apocalypse fills the headlines, coincidence?
if america had an idea of even a delivery system ready their they would have taken action by now.
america bombed tripoli over lockerbie without evidence, invaded afghanistan for bin laden who ended up being at home and, invaded iraq for wmd, it's not as if bad info or just guesswork ever stopped them before.

I wonder if his pudginess gets in the way of his golf strokes with a secondary wave.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Well ask and ya shall receive :

North Korea conducts public executions for theft, watching South Korea media

I guess chopping off a hand is not exciting enough for Kimmy.

<< 1    3 >>

join