It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google to relese 20 million sterile mosquitos

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
So ... I must have fallen asleep for a thousand years .... arent Google just a search engine?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnrobca
So ... I must have fallen asleep for a thousand years .... arent Google just a search engine?

I was asleep too, but it appears that a thousand mergers have been happening and they are now into all sorts of projects through a company named 'Verily', like the mosquitoe 'debug' project (the subject of this thread) and like this one (implanted devices aren't going away):

Bioelectronic medicines will be designed to treat disease by modulating electrical signals in peripheral nerves using miniature, implanted devices. They may provide an entirely new toolkit for control and reversal of disease, and could complement pharmaceutical and other therapies. Galvani’s initial work will center on establishing clinical proof of principle in inflammatory, metabolic and endocrine disorders and developing miniaturized, precise devices.

verily.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Male mosquitoes don't bite, so we should be fine.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So females are only attracted to sterile males?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

shame they arent putting as much effort into helping people live healthy lives ....

back on subject .... I thought we had learnt not to play around with nature? My fear here is what happens to the food chain in the regions where the mozzy will become extinct/rare?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join