It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ch ch ch changes.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: intrepid

This is only one report of many

Buy a rubbish pen mod, and suffer.

these reports are so much hogwash they piss me off. if you can't feel your mod boiling like a samsung s7, you don't deserve your face.

:/

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Vaping: You will look like a douche. That's all I have to say about that one.

Any man worth his salt chews his baccy like a real man. none of those effeminate taylor mades. they're for sissies and girly men.

You are on the ball there, man... look like a douche, like those lady boys with pipes and those new fangled filters.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Better to look like a douche than be broke and coughing your lungs out.

No way brother, eating raw tobacco is the only way to not look like a douche.

Now excuse me as I drink my vodka right out of a potato.

* it's so hilarious how vaping is frowned on. the people who do that ride wild horses and eat bulls for breakfast. in their nice warm homes, on the internet. lol

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I suppose you would have an argument if you had done a long term test,nothing to say vaping can't cause cancer,just like Botox,people jump all over it,making claims,when none really exist,so speculation at best

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: Liquesence

I suppose you would have an argument if you had done a long term test,nothing to say vaping can't cause cancer,just like Botox,people jump all over it,making claims,when none really exist,so speculation at best

My argument is sound.

It is not speculation that smoking is a cause of throat and lung cancer.

I never said vaping *can't* cause cancer, just that smoking *does,* and said cancer leads to slow and painful deaths. I've seen it firsthand.
edit on 19-7-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Better to look like a douche than be broke and coughing your lungs out.

I quit smoking (cold turkey) in 2008 after having smoked since 1995.

There's that option, which is cheapest (free), healthiest, and doesn't look like anything...if we're trying to play the relativity game.

On the plus side, though, who cares if you look like a douche if you like doing it. Other people's opinions should mean diddly squat, really.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Avoid Vapor, popcorn lung is bad. Try sugar free peppermint lifesavers, it takes 30 days to make a habit on the norm.

Avoid vape

edit on 19-7-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Avoid Vapor, popcorn lung is bad.

I did some research on that. That additive isn't in what bought. After I changed things around to the way I like it it's great.

New glasses coming too.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I have no experience with Lenscrafter, but I do know that if your vision isn't crisp for you, you can almost always benefit from an upgrade.

I tried vaping last year. Tried four different systems. All of them tasted fairly nasty to me. I was trying to quit smoking, and did in October of 2016, but the vaping didn't help a bit. I could never find anything that tasted and had the same mouthfeel as smoking.

Two months later, my doctor said to me, "So..... how do you feel about smoking now?" I said something like, "you know that burnout friend you had in high school, the one who always got you into trouble, or lead you into things that you'd have otherwise avoided that weren't good for you? But when you parted from them you missed them? Yeah. That's how I feel about smoking."

Of the four systems I tried, I liked the BLU system the best. One, I like holding a cig, not a huge blob of a thing. Two, it tasted the closest to right, as long as I didn't tug too hard on it. That's the best I found. I tried other folk's vapes. I guess it wasn't for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join