It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Omens really exist, Is it 2017 Great American Eclipse one of them? about what to come?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

1/7 Atrp ,Desert Storm.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Ha ha, well in spite of the natural grief we all feel naturally for the death of Jerry Lewis that prevented him to make a good joke of this eclipse your comment is the note of humor of the day since it is pretty ridicule, the no sense on it is really funny.

First, there is nothing in the thread saying that necessarily the day itself of the eclipse was going to occur something more than the astronomical event, I challenge you or anybody else to find a post from me claiming that.

I am sorry if you were expecting something spectacular from the morbid point of view, people that really are familiar with my predictions know that I am not addict to boost dooms day hysteria, I am a serious seer not a charlatan of tabloids.

Now, that does not mean that the collision of the USS John McCain in Singapur with than oil tanker in this same day does not represent a remarkable symbolic coincidence. Unfortunately 10 American Saylors are missing in waters in which it is not easy to survive.

Pls read:
www.business-standard.com...

Also it is not pleasant to know that America in spite of all the efforts of the previous 2 administrations is forced to send again troops to the scenario of Afghanistan, a war that has now 15 years, that is another not so good news released by the President today.

www.reuters.com...

Second, that this is going to be a bad omen for the future is something that right now it is extremely premature to say NO. Even in my opening post I used as a parameter the total eclipse of 1979 and mentioned events that followed it up to three years after its date.

In Astronomical terms a day is for a year or for a month or for a decade what a second of a routine of exercises is to the entire session in the gym.

Third, I think you need to find some more productive activity than to try to debunk claims that were never done, or control your urgency to try to get a point, because life is really long game and you later may be eating your words.

Four, my prestige as analyst of causal lines is based on dozens of accomplished predictions that are now facts and that were posted almost all of them in forums of ATS, and I don't remember from the top of my head to ever have released a prediction pointing day, hours or minutes for its occurrence.

Prophecy is not the same than to chronometrizing performance of athletic competitions, it does not obey that sense of timing, read Nostradamus if you have doubt about that, to think the contrary is ignorance in the subject.

Five, If I would bother myself in to ponder the effect of your absurd comments on the credibility of this thread or on me in general I just only need to check my statistics to realize that your opinion is a drop of water in an ocean of other very different opinions already expressed in two decades.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/21/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Once more you confirm that your prophesying is useless. It, by your own admission, is so broad based to be only entertainment.

Obviously you are so insecure in your own intellect that you need to remind everyone as to your stats. Kind of sad.

Oh well, I told you lets just wait and see what happens, and nothing did.

Make this a teaching moment for your own benefit.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I am amaze of your so humble sense of criticism, self esteem, patience and timing, you really think I care about your so valuable opinion on me?

Ha ha, come on, I know you must have ego but that is to ask too much to a person that you really don't know at all.

Your comment only looks as the urgency of somebody to have a minute of fame at expense of somebody that has enough of it.

If any of the authorities on Nostradamus or Biblical prophecies may read your posts I am pretty sure should laugh the rest of the night.

According with the absurd standards you try to use to grade me even Isaiah, David, Daniel ,St John or Christ himself with their hundreds of predictions released centuries before they become accomplished would not be a true seers at all.

Good evening,

Enjoy the night and life while you can.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/21/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

I am amaze of your so humble sense of criticism, self esteem, patience and timing, you really think I care about your so valuable opinion on me?

Ha ha, come on, I know you must have ego but that is to ask too much to a person that you really don't know at all.

Your comment only looks as the urgency of somebody to have a minute of fame at expense of somebody that has enough of it.

If any of the authorities on Nostradamus or Biblical prophecies may read your posts I am pretty sure will laugh the rest of the night, according with the absurd standards you try to use to grade me even Isaiah, David, Daniel ,St John or Christ himself with their hundreds of predictions released centuries before they become accomplished would not be a true seers at all.

Good evening,

Enjoy the night and life while you can.

The Angel of Lightness

Poor, poor Angel of Lightness, is your light dimming now?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
You have the Loony (lunar) Left blocking out the Light of the Sun, Freedom and the Constitution, leading to darkness across the U.S.A. Definitely a bad Omen.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

No, it was several times worst than a sand dessert storm, but you were not so much far to also foresee what it was going to occur.

Tropical storm Harvey struck Texas in a way few were able to imagine, causing so grave devastation to large areas, destroying or damaging in a terrible way infrastructure of the oil refineries, leaving thousands of people without houses and putting the insurance companies of the Gulf coast in the worst nightmare since the time of Katrina.

Please check
www.kvia.com...

Once again it is proven that it is better to read well the signals of the times we are living or at least to be attentive of the ones have such ability than to go in a hurry and make mockery of who is moving a red flag on time.

Now I am the one to feel mercy of all the people that is suffering this tragedy, but not of the arrogant ones that in the limit of the ignorance tried to boycott this thread with absurd comments that now look pitiful.

Who says that prophecy is useless do not know even what is going to occur if it moves on the switch of the light of his room, it is a blind person trying to guide other blind people.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/28/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Well Dear 2012newstart,

I think the bad omens of the terrible showers over Independence Hall in Philadelphia on July 4th of this year and the Great American eclipse were clear signals in advance of the magnitude of the devastation that right now the Hurricane season is performing in the east coast.

I said that before and I repeat it, They were actual premonitions of really strong events coming soon for America, not ordinary ones, but ones that are able to make History, and what the weather is right now showing is extremely abnormal to occur in only one year, 2017 may end as a record year that will combine in devastation caused by tropical storms what it was seen normally in about a decade in a row.

Please check:
www.newscientist.com...

We are not Yet recovered of the terrible devastation that Harvey has caused along all the coast of Texas, with incredible large material losses as well as human lives too, and now we have a Hurricane of Category five going across Florida and menacing to become a nightmare in Georgia and the Carolinas.

Irma is not an ordinary tropical storm, it comes with terrible strength after caused horrible damages in the Caribbean.

Pls check
www.yahoo.com...

If that would be not bad enough we have also behind Irma another Hurricane that comes as its body guard also with a path that show a high likelihood to fall over Florida and the East Coast few days after, it is Jose.

Pls Check
weather.com...

This was not just a prediction of one natural disaster but of a series of them that are going to make this 2017 season one of the worst of History so far.

Pls check:

www.zerohedge.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I agree in general with your line of thought. I expected bigger things to happen though.

Indeed the hurricanes fall in the same time slot after the eclipse. North Korea too. We shall see in the next days or weeks if that is as significant as the MSM make us believe. Putin once said, world catastrophe, and then said, there will be no WMD use in Korean peninsula (does it mean he agrees that a conventional war might be imminent?)

I think the world stage is prepared for a big event. But whether that event finally happens, and when? If the prophecy should be fulfilled, even on purpose, it should happen before the anniversary/jubilee dates.

As keeping several threads of Fatima and Bible prophecy, I will post more there. You did enough in that thread, for people who will always say: "nothing happened again". "Those who know last die first", said a US conspiracy radio host. If someone now says, nothing will happen with Irma, he may follow the fate of thousand fools during Kathrina.

But the big question stands: what will happen to change the course of humanity and to enter the new era, and when?
edit on 7-9-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Dear 2012,

I don't see honestly how there is going to be just conventional armaments war with a country that has nuclear weapons, if they feel that their national security is in danger, that they could be invaded and their government overthrown by sure they will use all the instruments that have at hand to stop such actions before they arrive to any possible success.

Now, I think all this is part of a larger political game, North Korea needs to justify a drastic and demolishing attack over its southern neighbor in some way, and it is only through the sophism of a possible invasion of US troops launched from South Korea that they could do it.

Kim knows that if and only if US lose the patience in this game and order an attack he has all the possibility to unify the peninsula. That is what i feel is his real target and goal, nevertheless, we must also consider that such movement may trigger other subsequent actions in that area of the world, for instance he could continue then invading Japan to prevent that there could be a reaction from the western allies.

We know that he can not invade Taiwan, since that is territory claimed by the Peoples Republic of China, also he can not invade the south most portion of the Okinawa islands for the same reason, but that opens also the possibility that Beijing consider to back up him in the long run for their best interest.

The only thing he needs is a provocation, any drastic decision of Trump or his military advisers to mobilize more troops in to South Korea or any serious incident could be the excuse.

He also knows that it is unlikely that the US would attack him with nuclear weapons since the effect of such action could also damage a lot South Korea and Japan, even China may receive part of the radioactive effects.

When Chernobyl exploded in the 1980s the radioactive contamination affected the entire eastern Europe, it was not just Ukraine which suffer the consequences.

His nuclear arsenal in my opinion is not conceived as an offensive system to attack the US for no reason, it is prepared to make us think twice if we react against what he is planning to do in his region, to redraw the borders of his country at expense of his two democratic neighbors.

Now, if somebody ask how he has the best chance to invade successfully, even chances are that he decides first to attack Japan, assure positions on those islands and then attack South Korea from the back too.

The idea is not crazy, after all Japan is less protected proportionally than South Korea, it has weaker arm forces to fight him in proportion to the territory and population they need to protect.

Pls check:
en.wikipedia.org...

N.Korea as well as S.Korea both have arm forces of around 8'000,000 soldiers each one, while Japan has an entire arm forces of 315000 !, so what is the logical move?

A drastic surprising attack of Kim over Japanese territory would look as what Hitler did when he invaded Belgium to then attack France from an unprotected border.

Pls check

www.usnews.com...

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 9/16/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Some Christians expect the end of the world to be September 23, 2017. That's next week. Get ready!
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

what did Sun Tsu say?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

This is what he said, and i believe Kim is using in his own strategy:

The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable.

Read more at: www.brainyquote.com...

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm not religious but my sixth sense has risen since the eclipse took place. Something wicked is coming.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

a lot has arrived since then, we have had three of the most powerful hurricanes ever, Rita, Maria and Harvey, each one of them was the strongest one in decades over the region they flooded, also we have seen two terrible earthquakes occurring dangerously close the to the United States, something that is a red flag for us, since anyway we have seen megaquakes ocurring everywhere in the last five years, from Charlotte Islands and Alaska to Mexico, central and south America, but in the pacific coast of the United states.

It is clear that it is just question of not so much time to see one emerging in the continental US pacific coast and it should be devastating according with the pattern we are seeing occurring around the ring of fire.

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join