It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and Republicans are Now in Charge of ObamaCare....THEY OWN IT.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: carewemust

Seeing how Trump has already played more golf in the few months that he has been in office then Obama played in 8 years your comment holds zero credibility. And shows how ignorant some Trump cult members can be!

Youre not from around here ,are you ?
Easy to see from that most inaccurate post...

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Unfortunately he is playing golf more than he legislates. He is a complete and total failure. They control all three branches of Government, yet they can't get anything of significance done. He is from an old era. An era that is still holding our country back!

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: seasonal

Agreed, and I would go even further and say that Trump owns it.

Trump was full of bravado and swagger during the campaign, so shut up and out up.

As far as the repubs, they had 7 years to come up with a plan, now they look like a 13 year old who did not do their home work. Truly a bunch of clowns who should be voted out of office.

According to Fox News White House correspondents, President Trump has been mentally derailed so badly by the Democrats' drive to hurt him and his family, that he didn't SINCERELY push for getting the Repeal-Replace enacted.

That changes nothing. Do what the voters put you in to do. Or resign.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Why don’t we impeach Trump and replace him later

With dam near anybody

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Seeing how Trump has already played more golf in the few months that he has been in office then Obama played in 8 years your comment holds zero credibility. And shows how ignorant some Trump cult members can be!

Youre not from around here ,are you ?
Easy to see from that most inaccurate post...

Have a little compassion. His party lost and he's still smarting from it.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
Repeal and replace is one thing...
To replace is another

'Repeal'

Jebus

There ought to be downright outrage

Simply 'repea'l something that brings succour and security to millions of americans ?

'Repeal', and let die a natural death,
like a cadaver in the woods ?

Healthcare for the american people ?

Republicans are fine with that ?

Switch to the UK...
what would happen if (heuu.. when) Teresa May admits that
since we're leaving the EU, austerity means tightening belts

the last notch is the NHS

NHS is dead as of 2019

It's the same thing

At least the brits have 18 months to get their $hit together

If you're in the US, relying on ACA
you'd better get your $hit together
with whichever deity you believe in

You'll have nothing else to count on
other then the number of breaths that you'll take each day

Best limit them too
if your health insurance conks out
at midnight on new years eve

A truly stunning, novel, aproach from The Donald
Even me, i'm shocked by the "Let Obamacare fail" response

Good god
edit on 18/7/17 by Damiel because: Just to be totally obtuse : let's repeal the last elecltion, both candidats are duds : let's start over again ;p

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

POOR, POOR manchild!

Elected leader can't HANDLE the pressure of public office?

I wonder HOW Obama manged 8 years?

He didn't. Obama never dealt with any real adversities. Anything he didn't get legislatively he would use the bureaucracy for instead.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Unfortunately he is playing golf more than he legislates. He is a complete and total failure. They control all three branches of Government, yet they can't get anything of significance done. He is from an old era. An era that is still holding our country back!

From what?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The Democrats still own the un-ACA. Not a single GOP voted for it.

What the GOP owns is their promise to repeal it. They need to follow through or get out of the way for adults who can make the grown up decision to burn the damn thing down.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Trump and the GOP are in charge of the ACA??? Awesome. That's like putting the Nazis in charge of Jewish Community Centers. Or Westboro Baptist Church in charge of the Veterans Administration. Or NOW in charge of Hooters.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: DanteGaland

POOR, POOR manchild!

Elected leader can't HANDLE the pressure of public office?

I wonder HOW Obama manged 8 years?

He didn't. Obama never dealt with any real adversities. Anything he didn't get legislatively he would use the bureaucracy for instead.

Correction: Obama faced adversity, he just executive order-erd his way around it.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Trump and the GOP are in charge of the ACA??? Awesome. That's like putting the Nazis in charge of Jewish Community Centers. Or Westboro Baptist Church in charge of the Veterans Administration. Or NOW in charge of Hooters.

Couldn't resist bring up the Nazi's could you?

Deus Vult! roflmao
edit on 18-7-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Nope.. "THEY" fail as a collective group. When you have 3 or 4 weak links in a chain, the entire chain isn't worth a damn.

Hence it is the one's who oppose it's fault. You want to blame someone, Obama is the one that made this happen.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Of course he did. And Hillary. And all the libtards. Donald and the GOP are redefining high-performing.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Agreed, and I would go even further and say that Trump owns it.

Trump was full of bravado and swagger during the campaign, so shut up and put up.

As far as the repubs, they had 7 years to come up with a plan, now they look like a 13 year old who did not do their home work. Truly a bunch of clowns who should be voted out of office.

Not sure how POTUS can own it. What I remember from civics, POTUS does not draft/adjust/vote on legislation. POTUS either signs or vetos what is presented. The problem is the career politicians on both sides of the aisle worried about having a job and being unwilling to put Country over self (so Patriots they are not).

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Not a single Republican ever voted for Obamacare. Democrats think it's perfect. Democrats own it.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Ffff
potentially not the right moment
but it springs to mind...

"...Remember folks, there's a big difference
between bending down and kneeling over"

WhyTF I"ve felt compelled to re-listen to Frank Zappa since the election ?
(nostalgia ?)

Always loved his stuff but not listened to it for about 20 odd years

Must be an undefined Trump effect

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
What (another) stupid take by Trump. Yes..it IS your responsibility.

I'd had loved when I took my new job and tried to fix some of the really screwed up stuff, to just say "Oh.. you don't like my proposed solution that I threw together in a hurry, to replace that problem my predecessor left behind? Ok.. then we'll just have it fail, and you'll come crawling back to me for my solution." But then I'd be looking for a new job.

Trump - it's you and your administration's job to FIND the correct solution. If you make a solution and it's not instantly and universally accepted, the correct response isn't to throw a tantrum. Like you did the first time.. and this time as well. It is to go back to the drawing board, and find a solution everyone is willing to get on board with. Or enough people.

Saying "Meh.. the American citizens can suffer until you Republicans get on board with me!" is ridiculous. FIX IT. It's your job.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I am completely revising this post
I dont like to make an example (But I dont mind) but this is exactly what is wrong with the US today
1) - Who , by Constitution , is responsible for creating and passing any law that deals with commerce ?
2) - Who created the ACA , "Obamacare" ?
3) - Who signed it into law without most likely reading it ? (I know , every President does it)
4) - Who are the obstructionists playing political games ( see question 1)

The answer to 1 is the same group that their only care is trying to get re-elected. That have become completely and insanely polarized because of their only concern
With folks like Teddy Kennedy and Newt Gingrich there was a middle ground . Congress "crossed over the aisles"
Since the day Obama took office , that changed. Believe it or not , I dont give a rat's a** (you could possibly trace back a little farther to the Pelosi/Reid Diarchy)

edit on 7/18/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

than he shouldn't have run on the promise to repeal and REPLACE, just repeal.

not only that he told his base it would be better, cheaper - fantastic coverage! he shouldn't have promised so much... but, to give up?

and, then pitch a hissy fit. what a puss.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join