It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and Republicans are Now in Charge of ObamaCare....THEY OWN IT.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: olaru12

The insurance companies are going to step in soon and save us.lol

The lobbyist are on the march with boatloads of cash.

The corporate oligarchy isn't going anywhere. Deal with it!

We agree on something. I guess that's a start?

We're just different kinds of Patriots. Basically we want the same thing but see different paths to the goal.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
SO

MUCH

WINNING

yeah the supreme court nom was pretty important
as will be the next 2 trump makes

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Repeal obamacare.

Give medicare to everyone. You don't have to use it. But it's there. You won't have to create another agency.

Don't like medicare. Then get your own insurance.

It will solve our issues.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

SO

MUCH

WINNING

yeah the supreme court nom was pretty important
as will be the next 2 trump makes

Has Justice Kennedy announced his retirement yet? Lots of speculation last month.

Justice Ruth Ginsberg was supposed to retire first.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is the kind of "winning" that lasts for generations.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
Repeal obamacare.

Give medicare to everyone. You don't have to use it. But it's there. You won't have to create another agency.

Don't like medicare. Then get your own insurance.

It will solve our issues.

I've said this for months. You're spot-on Grey580! No need to recreate the wheel. Just expand Medicare and Medicaid to cover everyone who doesn't want, or doesn't qualify for, FREE MARKET private health insurance.

BU THAT's TOO EASY for the ________________ who run our country!

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

That is the kind of "winning" that lasts for generations.

AMEN To That. Winning the long game IS important.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I know that we as two individual, anonymous, online posters,
don't agree on Trump... nowhere near

But we both agree on this issue.

ACA may not be perfect, but it is at least perfectable
It just can't and shouldn't be left to wither and die,
like some dirty old hound by the road side

As you say,
at 00.01, 01/01/2018
the most defensless and unfortunate will be condemned

Happy new Year, from DJ Trump
An Ebenezer Scrooge for our times
*(and for once, i don't mean that as a spitefull easy hit)

It's just disgusting.

This whole idea of simply pi$$ssing on the last admin's efforts
Without any aforethought as to what could be done better...
Point scoring and nothing else

Pitifull, shameful
childish, amateurish
Crass

The whole bunch of self-satisfied monkeys
should have trouble looking in the shaving mirror tomorrow
Shame on them all

Even rotting in hell is too good for them
Lucifer himself would probably turn them away

Get out there,
not with pitch-forks and torches
get involved in local politics

Stand for something
Get a plan together to get yourrself selected locally

*Normal service will resume presently

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

How about THIS...

Work with democrats to FIX the easily solvable problems with the ACA??

Did that bright idea not occur to ANYONE

This thread from August 2009: "Damn The Country, Obama Must Fail"

The Republicans Have Their Long-Knives Out: "Ever since the election, and for the foreseeable future, the Republicans only have one thing on their mind, screw Obama." He said nothing else matters to them, not voters, and certainly not getting anything done. While the daily dance of special interest continues, he said that everyone is continually distracted by the inside war between Republicans and Democrats... and the smart lobbyists are the ones approaching Republicans with strategies and plans to undermine the Democrats and especially Obama. His concern was (and this was in late May, before the worst of it began), that the "get Obama" climate was in danger of getting out of control and irreparably damaging the entire country.

"getting out of control and irreparably damaging the entire country".... a prophetic statement.
edit on 18-7-2017 by desert because: add bold

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

grey580: Give medicare to everyone.

originally posted by: carewemust

Just expand Medicare and Medicaid to cover everyone ...

Nothing in this world is free. So easy to "say it" ... until you run out of other people's money paying the damned bills.

How 'bout this scenario: Everyone get out and find a job that'll cover you (and your family's) medical expenses.

Sorry. I'm invested in the thread now. Not here just to antagonize you.

edit on 1872017 by Snarl because: BB Code

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

July 18, 2017

I'm a big fan of President Trump, but he is WRONG when he said today:

""And I think we're probably in that position where we'll let Obamacare fail. We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it," Trump said. "I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it. We'll let Obamacare fail and then the Democrats are going to come to us.""

Full Story: nation.foxnews.com...

The unAffordable Care Act may have President Obama's name attached to it, but the Captain of U.S.S. ObamaCare right now is President Trump.. and the Republican Majority in Congress are his Navigators.

U.S.S. ObamaCare is beyond "listing" in the ocean. It is now starting to SINK. The first to die will be the really sick people who will lose their health insurance on 12/31/2017.

Democrats and the Liberal Media will place the human carnage squarely on the backs of the Trump administration, and the Republican-led Congress. AND THEY WILL BE RIGHT...unfortunately. I think President Trump knows this. He shouldn't play a high-stakes game of "chicken" with Democrats, when American lives are at stake.

-CareWeMust

Trump could solve the healthcare problem once and for all by advocating for Medicare for all. It's bold. It's visionary. And it will only be unpopular with a meager number of selfish Americans.

But he won't do something like that. He's engaging in the hair splitting by congressional republicans. I honestly don't know what the end goal is. Nothing that has been proposed will lower premiums and provide better care.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Excellent OP. The GOP and Trump are playing dogma, power politics with peoples lives( we lose so I'm going to burn down the playground) , a despicable and evil action.

This should be condemned by all right thinking people

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I want the government out of Healthcare.

Ever since they showed up my healthcare skyrocketed.

Not to mention the opioid crisis that they caused.

Let it fail...

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

grey580: Give medicare to everyone.

Just expand Medicare and Medicaid to cover everyone ...

Nothing in this world is free. So easy to "say it" ... until you run out of other people's money paying the damned bills.

How 'bout this scenario: Everyone get out and find a job that'll cover you (and your family's) medical expenses.

Sorry. I'm invested in the thread now. Not here just to antagonize you.

So, everyone should go out and find a white collar job with great benefits? Yeah, that'll work.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yes, and up until 20 years ago, you and I saw compromise in Washington. Compromise was killed when one party decided against it, preferring to gain power by any means necessary until they had total control to make all the decisions. We now see how that strategy worked out.

This is the way America ends, not with a nuclear bang but POTUS and Congress lying and whimpering.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm curious where the idea that expanding medicare to all would be a good thing came from.

have you looked at a pay stub lately? I don't know about you, but my medicare contribution so far this year is about the same as what my contribution for medical bills was.

Due to insurance related gouging, insurance companies have "paid out" at least 10 fold what I've paid to medicare so far this year.

Where do you think this money comes from? Stop taking it out of my pockets. I need that money.
Why should I pay for triple bypass surgery for someone who doesn't take care of themselves? That's taking money out of my pockets for their benefit. I need that money to try and take care of myself.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

trump, promised he would repeal and replace it with something even BETTER, how did that work out for us? He said he had a "plan". Just like his 90 day ISIS plan, and his TEMPORARY travel ban, all useless. What exactly is the administration accomplishing right now, with this ban, that they could not have the past 6 months...NOTHING!!!!! He is a liar, and the only reason he is president is because he needed to fuel his narcissism.......
Oh yeah, he is also learning that being the president is not so easy. How dare he complain about Obama golfing when he has golfed more his first 6 months as Obama did in like 2 years.......yet he sure as hell bashed Obama for it. Shouldn't trump be trying to put health care first???? Of coarse not, he could care less. He got the title he wanted.....

edit on 18-7-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It’s just an ugly thing when human beings just want to make others suffer.

This is just about helping people cope with this suffering inducing life.

This is not nuclear physics or anything apocalyptic—just basic decency and common sense the US should have got beyond just as the Europeans have done.

There is just a very downright evil patch of people in this country who don’t understand simple moral principles

Its kindergarten morality

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Seeing how Trump has already played more golf in the few months that he has been in office then Obama played in 8 years your comment holds zero credibility. And shows how ignorant some Trump cult members can be!

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
How stupid is to concentrate on something that has no meaning or substance: repeal and replace Obamacare.

Why don’t they just try to IMPROVE IT!

What is behind this meaningless obsession with repeal and replace?

It has no meaning, repeal and replace.

Just make it work, it doesn’t matter what it’s called.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join