It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and Republicans are Now in Charge of ObamaCare....THEY OWN IT.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: TheRedneck

too bad trump campaigned on how EASY it would be to replace with something better. lol

The thing is, it would be easy to replace Obamacare with something better. Throw feces at the wall and it is better than Obamacare. It was written by insurance companies for insurance companies. The problem is the Establishment Republicans, who are every bit as owned by the insurance companies as Obama was, don't want to pass a better bill. Trump can't create laws, unfortunately he has to rely on the GOP leaders, who couldn't care less about The People.
edit on 23-7-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

As always, the American People will believe what most of the Mainstream Media tells them to believe. Like now, the TRUTH will not permeate the airwaves and print media.

Even the Republicans buy the MSM's lie that 17 million will be thrown off their insurance next year if ObamaCare Repeal, or Repeal-Replace happens. Makes them cower and suck their thumbs.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They should most definitely attempt to shore up Obamacare. They can get rid of a few things and add a few things. They don't have to repeal the whole thing.

As far as health care reform is concerned, until they get special interests out of the picture it's the best we are going to get.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gpols

They should most definitely attempt to shore up Obamacare. They can get rid of a few things and add a few things. They don't have to repeal the whole thing.

As far as health care reform is concerned, until they get special interests out of the picture it's the best we are going to get.

From someone who works with ObamaCare daily and experiences the HELL it puts people through, that law should be vanquished. Can't shore it up. Too many gaps that hurt middle-income Americans. Poor Americans get 90% of the benefit from ObamaCare, but all those who are not poor are paying dearly for them.

Best course of action is to enable Medicare for anyone who wants or needs it, due to expensive medical conditions. Those who don't, can't buy private health insurance of their choice.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

That might have been true a few years back, but Trump has a trump card: Twitter. He's bypassing the MSM and getting his messages, albeit usually pretty rough ones, out to the people directly. That'[s exactly what the MSM hates about him.

• You can keep your own insurance... WRONG!
  • The economy is fine... WRONG!
  • Trump wasn't going to get a single state in the Primary....WRONG!
  • Trump wouldn't get 200 electoral votes... WRONG!
  • Trump had Russian hookers doing nasty things on him... WRONG!
  • Trump was a Putin operative... WRONG!
  • Almost every story on CNN, NBC, or MSNBC lately... WRONG!

I am not fan of human average intelligence... I sometimes wonder how we evolved instead of more intelligent species (like worms or cockroaches). But eventually there comes a breaking point where people actually get it. We seem to have passed that breaking point, and moved into a world where the MSM says it, people go "eh," and look up the latest Trump tweets to find the truth.

The sad examples of human lack of intelligence seem to be concentrated in the MSM lately. They just can't seem to understand they made themselves irrelevant.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

* lock her up... wrong.

* the economy is dying ... wrong.

* my crowd (trump) was the largest... wrong.

* i'll fix Obamacare and make it much better, cheaper, it'll be easy... wrong.

* campaign had no meetings with the Russians... wrong.

* almost every story on fox.. wrong.

* I know more than most generals... wrong.

* I've got a smart brain... wrong.

* draining the swamp... wrong. lol

ya, and you're a real Einstein, give me a break.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Attacking member TheRedNeck isn't appropriate. You wake up on the wrong side the bed this morning, Knoxie?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I did actually, lol

quotes like this -

"I am not fan of human average intelligence." and, then listing a bunch nonsense, lol, pretty sure he can take it.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Can you or anyone else tell me why another Senator can't vote for Senator McCain this week? The Senate enables a "vote by Proxy" when one can't attend.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

* lock her up... wrong.

So you wanted her locked up, too?

* the economy is dying ... wrong.

As I said... "who cares what others are suffering, as long as I got what I want."

* my crowd (trump) was the largest... wrong.

Anyone really cares... WRONG!

* i'll fix Obamacare and make it much better, cheaper, it'll be easy... wrong.

Still in the works.

* campaign had no meetings with the Russians... wrong.

I HAVE HAD MEETINGS WITH RUSSIANS! My Masters Program Advisor is Russian... I knew a nice coed student in one of my classes who was Russian... my sponsor at my last internship was Russian. But if someone asked me if I had meetings with Russians, I don't think that would prevent me from getting a security clearance.

Sorry, but I'm tired of the 'gotchas.'

* almost every story on fox.. wrong.

Don't know about every one, but some... yes. Feel better?

* I know more than most generals... wrong.

His generals seem to be pushing ISIS back, whereas the previous generals gave us ISIS.

* I've got a smart brain... wrong.

Subjective.

* draining the swamp... wrong. lol

Alleged NSA Leaker Reality Winner Appears in Federal Court, Trial Date Set
Senate announces probe of Loretta Lynch behavior in 2016 election
Top Lawmaker Demands Investigation into Comey, Former Obama Officials for Leaks of Classified Intel
Bernie and Jane Sanders, under FBI investigation for bank fraud, hire lawyers
Trump pressures 'beleaguered' Jeff Sessions to investigate Hillary Clinton, Russia

I think that makes my point.

quotes like this -

"I am not fan of human average intelligence." and, then listing a bunch nonsense, lol, pretty sure he can take it.

Oh, yes, I can take it. For future reference, however, if you're ever charged for a violent crime, becoming violent in front of the police is NOT considered proof you're not violent.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Breaking News:

In a potential death knell for efforts to repeal Obamacare — at least this year — the Senate parliamentarian has ruled that Republicans face a Sept. 30 deadline to kill or overhaul the law with only 50 votes, Democrats on the Senate Budget Committee said Friday.
Source: www.politico.com...

Looks like their 7 years of promises, fund-raising, and winning elections based on ObamaCare repeal, is coming to a head.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join