It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: TheRedneck
too bad trump campaigned on how EASY it would be to replace with something better. lol
originally posted by: gpols
a reply to: carewemust
They should most definitely attempt to shore up Obamacare. They can get rid of a few things and add a few things. They don't have to repeal the whole thing.
As far as health care reform is concerned, until they get special interests out of the picture it's the best we are going to get.
* lock her up... wrong.
* the economy is dying ... wrong.
* my crowd (trump) was the largest... wrong.
* i'll fix Obamacare and make it much better, cheaper, it'll be easy... wrong.
* campaign had no meetings with the Russians... wrong.
* almost every story on fox.. wrong.
* I know more than most generals... wrong.
* I've got a smart brain... wrong.
* draining the swamp... wrong. lol
quotes like this -
"I am not fan of human average intelligence." and, then listing a bunch nonsense, lol, pretty sure he can take it.
In a potential death knell for efforts to repeal Obamacare — at least this year — the Senate parliamentarian has ruled that Republicans face a Sept. 30 deadline to kill or overhaul the law with only 50 votes, Democrats on the Senate Budget Committee said Friday.