It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Concludes the Test of the Emergency Monarch System

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I often keep a radio on in the background while I work -- I do a lot of computer work, and it helps keep me awake. So, a little earlier today I was taking a break and playing some words with friends. The radio was still on, and it interrupted with the "emergency broadcast system" that we've all heard hundreds of times. I think nothing of it. The radio proceeds through it's beeps / buzzing sounds as they do during these things. I'm about to head back to my desk when it comes to a conclusion and the voice comes on, and I SWEAR TO YOU, this time he said...

"This concludes the test of the emergency Monarch system"

How weird is that? The guy only said this in the very last line, not the ones that introduce the beeps / buzzing sounds. And, I've never heard that before. What if, the emergency broadcast system was never about emergency broadcasting -- or at least not as we were led to believe. What if it has been used for years to trigger programmed Monarch subjects.

The hypothetical etymology of "MK" may possibly stand for "Mind Kontrolle." The obvious translation of the German word "Kontrolle" into English is "control."[7] A host of German doctors, procured from the post war Nazi talent pool, were an invaluable asset toward the development of MKULTRA. The correlation between the concentration camp experiments and the numerous sub-projects of MKULTRA are clearly evident. The various avenues used to control human behavior under MKULTRA included: radiation electroshock psychology psychiatry sociology anthropology graphology harassment substances paramilitary devices materials "'___'" being the most widely dispensed "material" A special procedure, designated MKDELTA, was established to govern the use of MKULTRA abroad. MKULTRA/DELTA materials were used for harassment, discrediting or disabling purposes.[8] There were 149 subprojects listed under the umbrella of MKULTRA. Project MONARCH has not been officially identified by any government documentation as one of the corresponding subprojects, but is used rather, as a descriptive "catch phrase" by survivors, therapists, and possible "insiders". MONARCH may in fact, have culminated from MKSEARCH subprojects such as operation SPELLBINDER, which was set up to create "sleeper" assassins (ie. "Manchurian candidates") who could be activated upon receiving a key word or phrase while in a post-hypnotic trance. Operation OFTEN, a study which attempted to harness the power of occultic forces was possibly one of several cover programs to hide the insidious reality of Project MONARCH.

SOURCE

An MK Ultra - Monarch sleeper could possibly be triggered by the correct series of frequencies / beeps / buzzes. Maybe they sometimes activate sleepers through the emergency broadcast system "tests". I have no idea why they would announce it at the end of the of the "test" that "this concludes the test of the emergency Monarch system". Maybe my ears were playing tricks on me. I don't know, but it's weird enough to share here, and I thought I heard it clearly, not muffled or anything. But who knows, that's why it's in the "Gray Area" forum.

There's some really dark stuff related to MK ULtra / Monarch, and I'm not going to post it here, but you can google a lot of it if you want.
Enjoy some old school ATS.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

That's an awesome theory. I'll be covering my ears, saying "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA" next time it comes on... just in case

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Definitely an interesting theory. I guess we should be watching the news for the next couple of days.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The fantastic thing about creating sleepers is it takes very little time.

With the right sociological and psychological training a person can program another person in less than a week without the target even being aware.

I've always felt that this emergency broadcast testing is unnecessary and done just to keep the population on edge.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Interesting....

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Monarch Broadcast Messaging

www.monarchbroadcast.com...

Not sure if it is connected but they do robo-calls and text blasts.

Still weird that you heard that...

EDIT::

I'm a firm believer in all this, it is happening.

The topic kind of creeps me out to be honest but I can't stay away.
edit on 18-7-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Have you seen Kong Skull Island?

Soon as I heard project monarch I was like WAHHHHHH?

Established in the 1950's Eh...

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I watched a video a couple weeks ago of a woman being interviewed who had her back to the TV with her phone up and accidently took a selfie. A week later as she cleaned out her photo's she ran across the pic she had accidently taken at the time and on her TV was the word KILL written backwards. It took up the entire 60 inch screen. White letter on a black screen. (the reason she was holding the camera up was to check the lighting because a friend was going to take a photo she needed for some reason). She also said the news was on at the time. Also, she has no internet access on the phone.

The guy (interviewer) mentioned our eyes can only detect from 25-38 frames per second (I may be off 2-3 on either) per second yet tv is usually at 120 frames per second

Would like to know what station she was watching but if true, it is likely they all do it. Scary stuff.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Monarch WTF!!!!! exactly - now I have to watch the movie,

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Very good old sport. No time, but I wanted to let you know your first video did not work for me.
The second one about 5 instances of MK ULRA programming breaking was interesting, as was your story. Good day, sir.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It's probably soft disclosure, there's either a monarch solutions in this timeline that does a lot of advance weaponry/bioengineering technology ala umbrella company. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

Interesting....

Maybe the EBS voice-over guy was a fan of Dilbert and was just having a little fun; something that would not be noticed by the vast majority of the listening public but would be enjoyed by those "in the know". Anything to spice up a dull mundane job.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

That is reaallly creepy. And I know these things have been put in video. But catching it like that would freak me out. I was actually a little weirded out after I heard what I heard.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Do you know if that was a local station? I know our radio station and TV do tests 3 times a week
I normally hit the sound or mute when it's on the TV that long beep makes my dog run for the bed room
to hide under the bed. If it's just a local station for you keep us posted if anything strange happens
with in your area. This is so interesting.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I can't even tell you when/if the EBS has ever been used for a real emergency. I only ever remember hearing tests.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I've seen it used in our area on occasion when there were threats of flash floods, wild fires, etc. After seeing tests for so long over the years, you actually notice it when it's the real deal.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It hasn't been called the emergency broadcast system for a while now. It is now called the emergency alert system.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

What if the programming is embedded in that terrifying screeching noise, instead of the steady tone. It's been awhile since I heard an alert (no longer watch live tv/rarely live radio) but I remember the screeching went there times at the start and three times at the end.

join