It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Israeli Christian killed his daughter because of her love for a Muslim, police say

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

[I]

Thou Shalt Not Commit Murder.
A true Christian obeys this law, a liar calling himself a christian will gladly murder. eg (Hitler, Bush Jnr, many Popes and Jesuits)
[/I]

Even more easy,

"In everything, do unto others as you would have them do unto you, for this is The Law and The Prophets." - Matthew 7:12

The devil was a liar and murderer from the beginning, and his children do his will. It's better to stick to Christ's Law.

It's a shame people don't have discernment and think that was a real Christian. If people know Love then they know Christ and will not be tricked.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 123143

That is a fascistic and utterly appalling statement to make.

I am glad to know, for certain, by your own words, that if at any time you come out against something you perceive as a tyrannical and liberty destroying element of government or policy thereof, that you will be doing so from the position of vast hypocrisy. It will make dissecting your arguments so much easier in future.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
you know who you never hear on the news killing their children? Atheists.

well I guess if you look up all the parent that have killed their children, you will find that yes, no reports of an atheist killing their child.

However, its not reported, why would it be reported that an atheist killed their child?

Unless there are agenda's at play by powerful groups to attack certain groups or religions.

If a Muslim kills their child its a Muslim kills their child

If a Christian kills their child its a Christian kills their child.

However, if an atheist kills their child, then its reported as 'Parent kills child'.

So you bring up a good point and one must realize then that there is an agenda to divide and conquer and the easiest way to do so is to highlight religious beliefs of a person that has committed a crime to create a whole new line arguing about something that humans have constantly fighting over.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Maybe in future report on the other side of the coin where Muslims commit more Honor killings than Christians.

If I was to say to you that maybe in the future you can do a thread about how insanely stupid you are and how you amaze yourself on a daily basis when you tie shoe laces would you find that arrogant and offensive?

If yes, then maybe you can take this lesson and learn not to tell other what to do.

Targeting 1 Christian and ignoring the other 943 from a single Muslim country, is proving that many people are now targeting Christians.

Do have trouble understanding how ATS works?

No one is targeting 1 and forgetting the others.

Simply someone started a thread based on this one incident.

This is what the thread is about, not whatever fantasy you have about whatever nonsense goes through your head when you see Christian being put a negative light even though the Christian in this case is guilty of murder.

Thankyou for proving that Jesus really did know the future as He is the Son of God.

seeing as this thread about a Father killing his child.

Can you point out where Jesus said this incident would happen?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

That is a fascistic and utterly appalling statement to make.

I am glad to know, for certain, by your own words, that if at any time you come out against something you perceive as a tyrannical and liberty destroying element of government or policy thereof, that you will be doing so from the position of vast hypocrisy. It will make dissecting your arguments so much easier in future.

Meh. So I'm a fascist and appalling. I don't really care what you think of me.

If I were the Christian parent of this woman I'd be pissed too.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

So why would you have Kids if when they find happiness you will kill them or you would pissed?

Whats the whole point of having kids then?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

So why would you have Kids if when they find happiness you will kill them or you would pissed?

Whats the whole point of having kids then?

People are animals. They breed whether they should or not. That is an entirely different discussion, and irrelevant to this one.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

People are animals.

yes, quite a few do see that displayed in how some posters post.

They breed whether they should or not

Yes, they can if they lack self control like a father loosing control and killing his daughter because she found happiness.

That is an entirely different discussion, and irrelevant to this one.

actually its very relevant.

Although I doubt you can see how, I mean you too would pissed if this was you, meaning you were the father.

Are you as much of an animal out of control as this man that such news would lead you to kill your own?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Your "righteous indignation" is absurd, and so is your assumption about who and what I am.

I always speak the truth, from my personal perspective and based on my personal experience. I am an old cynic because I saw life's underbelly for 30 years before I retired. People. Are. Animals.

When you've beaten my path through life, let me know. Until then, what you say to me cannot be taken seriously.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join