It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Israeli Christian killed his daughter because of her love for a Muslim, police say

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ah look another pathetic attempt to fan the flames between christians and muslims. Your hypocrisy is astounding and you don't even try to hide it anymore. You state in your OP that we need to stop hating people who are different but at the same time you call christians xenophobic and intolerant. Nice job.

Well i say it like it is. Christians and muslims still seem to think honor killings are justified. So let her father rot in jail because he killed his daughter for religious bull# reasons. I will never defend any religion because all followers are brainwashed imo. Btw i already fought an evil entity that tried to instill fear in me but i won and defeated it so yeah i'll stand my ground no matter what comes my way.

edit on 18-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

I guess you should engage in the process of watching those vids and reading the article ...

Just to see how a single case you expose in your thread is actually just the tip of the iceberg of religious fanatism in the theocracy of Israel.

Or you could just explain your point to me instead of being so obtuse...

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Raggedyman

An Israeli Christian killed his daughter because of her love for a Muslim, police say

On the day after her high school graduation party, Henriette Karra, 17, confided in a relative her plans to become a Muslim for her boyfriend.

Henriette, an Arab Israeli, knew that her Christian family in Ramle, a city in central Israel, would be furious. Her parents had made it clear during Henriette’s year of dating her Muslim boyfriend, also an Arab Israeli, that they considered the relationship a shame to the family.

They allegedly beat and threatened her in an attempt to break up the relationship, prompting her to report the violence to police, the Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported.

Her boyfriend was in prison at the time but was scheduled to get out at the end of the week. On June 13, she told her relative of her plans to be with him. The relative then called her father, telling him Henriette’s intentions.

That day, police found Henriette dead in her parents’ kitchen, with multiple stab wounds to her neck.

On Sunday, about a month after Henriette’s death, Israeli police charged her father, Sami Karra, with murder, Israeli media outlets reported. Authorities allege Karra killed his daughter over his “vehement opposition” to her relationship with the young Muslim man and her intentions to convert to Islam for him, the Jerusalem Post reported, citing a criminal indictment. Karra’s attorneys asserted their client’s innocence and criticized what they claimed was a lack of forensic evidence in the case.

I mean yeah the guy was in prison, but that still isn't a good reason to murder your daughter because she wants to be with him. Of course that wasn't the true reason he murdered her. He murdered her because he is an intolerant, xenophobic Christian and his daughter's boyfriend is a Muslim and she wanted to convert to be with him. What a terrible person. But THIS. This is the # that happens when you let unchecked xenophobia against Muslims run rampant.

The Muslim religion is just another religion. There are good eggs and bad eggs in it. I have a co-worker who is Iranian and he is always telling me that people are shocked when he tells them his name is Mohammad and he is Muslim because he could pass for a white person if he wanted to. He's also a very progressive Muslim and has talked to me about going out to drink alcohol.

We need to stop hating people who are different. Hating Muslims isn't going to stop the bad ones from hating us. It is only going to harden their resolve and sell the idea to more moderate Muslims. We've been going through this stupid song-and-dance for centuries now, but it just never ends. Neither religion is better than the other in my eyes. They are both abhorrent at times and BOTH have #ty practitioners and believers. Then they also have some stellar people who believe the religion.

I feel for this poor girl and the guy she wanted to be with. Hatred ruined such a beautiful thing...

Do you think the fathers hatred is kinda like your xenophobic hatred for christians
Fundamentalist atheists and their hate speech

If this happened regularly, I would consider your point valid
It's rare and exactly the opposite of what Christ taught

But hate away Ks, it's what you do best
Spread your fundamentalist, xenophobic hate speech at all christians, as if we accept these actions are those of a christian

You need to have a good look at yourself

You totally missed the point of this thread in your haste to try to continue this feud you think exists between you and I.

I think you miss mine
You are no better than the angry Muslims or Christians
You are just as much to blame with your hate speech as they are

Inflammatory words, belittling attitude and smarmy arrogance, go read your own post again

Let's Hatfields and McCoy some more

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Lol. I didn't put it in the thread but one of the things I was curious about was how many people would read the thread title and just jump to conclusions about the content of my thread. You make the second poster who did so.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

On the day after her high school graduation party, Henriette Karra, 17, confided in a relative her plans to become a Muslim for her boyfriend.

Henriette, an Arab Israeli, knew that her Christian family in Ramle, a city in central Israel, would be furious. Her parents had made it clear during Henriette’s year of dating her Muslim boyfriend, also an Arab Israeli, that they considered the relationship a shame to the family.

They allegedly beat and threatened her in an attempt to break up the relationship, prompting her to report the violence to police, the Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported.

Her boyfriend was in prison at the time but was scheduled to get out at the end of the week. On June 13, she told her relative of her plans to be with him. The relative then called her father, telling him Henriette’s intentions.

That day, police found Henriette dead in her parents’ kitchen, with multiple stab wounds to her neck.

On Sunday, about a month after Henriette’s death, Israeli police charged her father, Sami Karra, with murder, Israeli media outlets reported. Authorities allege Karra killed his daughter over his “vehement opposition” to her relationship with the young Muslim man and her intentions to convert to Islam for him, the Jerusalem Post reported, citing a criminal indictment. Karra’s attorneys asserted their client’s innocence and criticized what they claimed was a lack of forensic evidence in the case.

I mean yeah the guy was in prison, but that still isn't a good reason to murder your daughter because she wants to be with him. Of course that wasn't the true reason he murdered her. He murdered her because he is an intolerant, xenophobic Christian and his daughter's boyfriend is a Muslim and she wanted to convert to be with him. What a terrible person. But THIS. This is the # that happens when you let unchecked xenophobia against Muslims run rampant.

The Muslim religion is just another religion. There are good eggs and bad eggs in it. I have a co-worker who is Iranian and he is always telling me that people are shocked when he tells them his name is Mohammad and he is Muslim because he could pass for a white person if he wanted to. He's also a very progressive Muslim and has talked to me about going out to drink alcohol.

We need to stop hating people who are different. Hating Muslims isn't going to stop the bad ones from hating us. It is only going to harden their resolve and sell the idea to more moderate Muslims. We've been going through this stupid song-and-dance for centuries now, but it just never ends. Neither religion is better than the other in my eyes. They are both abhorrent at times and BOTH have #ty practitioners and believers. Then they also have some stellar people who believe the religion.

I feel for this poor girl and the guy she wanted to be with. Hatred ruined such a beautiful thing...

Do you think the fathers hatred is kinda like your xenophobic hatred for christians
Fundamentalist atheists and their hate speech

If this happened regularly, I would consider your point valid
It's rare and exactly the opposite of what Christ taught

But hate away Ks, it's what you do best
Spread your fundamentalist, xenophobic hate speech at all christians, as if we accept these actions are those of a christian

You totally missed the point of this thread in your haste to try to continue this feud you think exists between you and I.

I think you miss mine
You are no better than the angry Muslims or Christians
You are just as much to blame with your hate speech as they are

Inflammatory words, belittling attitude and smarmy arrogance, go read your own post again

Let's Hatfields and McCoy some more

Really like what? Quote me some of the inflammatory words I said.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I think that religion has nothing to do with this even though her death was caused by religious beliefs and could contain a bit of racism as well. Most Christians won't do this act. Neither would the majority of Muslims. The parents were crazy in a fundamental way. No religion that I know of today advocates murdering your own daughter.

The parents were nuts. Plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Watch the vids, read the article ... and then tell me which words you don't understand in theses.

Here is some more :

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

So you are trying to tell me that interfaith marriage is a controversial subject in Israel? I mean it's not that I don't understand words or anything. I just don't understand what's the point your trying to get across to me by posting these videos and articles. USUALLY people put their thoughts down about these things to help the other people in the thread understand where they are coming from.
edit on 18-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

Lol. I didn't put it in the thread but one of the things I was curious about was how many people would read the thread title and just jump to conclusions about the content of my thread. You make the second poster who did so.

Oh i understand your intentions and they are loud and clear. Poor muslims and bad christians. You mentioned xenophobia and not me.

link   

So are you denying you hate Christianity now?
Really, the Ks who is a fundamentalist atheist who is always in the faith threads, always spouting hate,,always with the threads about hate
Suddenly, altruistic, seriously?

Let's feud some more

If anyone is interested click on Ks name, read some more of the hate speech he has authored in the religious forums

But not today, this thread is pure altruism

I believe you Ks,,really I do

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Actually, Raggedyman, you are not one to preach at Krazysh0t.

Your post above is the most outstanding hypocrisy, coming from you of all people. You are often divisive, dismissive of the humanity of others, judgemental of them, and not in the least compassionate, unless it suits you to be. What business have you to call out someone else over such a thing?

Forgot about the beam in your eye there?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Oh i understand your intentions and they are loud and clear. Poor muslims and bad christians. You mentioned xenophobia and not me.

Still striking on that pitch. This would be strike 2. You should really read the OP.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

So are you denying you hate Christianity now?
Really, the Ks who is a fundamentalist atheist who is always in the faith threads, always spouting hate,,always with the threads about hate
Suddenly, altruistic, seriously?

Let's feud some more

If anyone is interested click on Ks name, read some more of the hate speech he has authored in the religious forums

But not today, this thread is pure altruism

I believe you Ks,,really I do

I don't know what any of this has to do with the OP. I don't remember writing a thread about my religious beliefs. I'm still waiting for you to quote my inflammatory words.
edit on 18-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

lets see how you begin the post

Do you think the fathers hatred is kinda like your xenophobic hatred for christians Fundamentalist atheists and their hate speech

I have said many it times,

You interpret things in such a strange way it amazing you can actually function on a daily basis and use technology like the internet.

But hate away Ks, it's what you do best Spread your fundamentalist, xenophobic hate speech at all christians, as if we accept these actions are those of a christian

I can actually read the words in the OP that you are replying to that is directly implying the opposite of the hate you think is being spewed.

If all you see is hate, I think, like you said, you need to take a good look at yourself.

Maybe post with less personal emotion towards the poster of thread and your interpretation of their beliefs.

Seriously, I know I post too much off topic stuff but when I look back it usually in reply to some off topic nonsense where the posters has completely interpreted whats being discussed as something its not.

In such a short post you use the hate/hatred 5 times.

Yeah, its others that need to look within, yeah right.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You are dismissed tb

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

For years, Israel has struggled with the concept of Israeli citizenship.
The religious affiliation of individuals determine their role in the society, some being more equals than others ...

Here is a interesting video (if you have the ambition to learn about the topic) explaining why the religion is key to Israeli self-definition :

So religion defines the fact that you qualify or not for full citizenship in Israel ... far from the usual "only democracy in the middle-east" statements we hear so often; actually more like theocracy. The question of inter-faith mariage is thus problematic for those who dream about an unitarian jewish-only society.

And in case you wonder, as the example in the latest video demonstrates - there is no such thing a Christian Jew in Israel. Even if practically, there must be some converts, this is too contradictory for the Israeli law to acknowledge.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Romeo and Juliet for the modern day.
Like West Side Story.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Romeo and Juliet for the modern day.
Like West Side Story.

Romeo and Juliet was about a suicide pact. Did they already remove white William Shakespeare from the internet?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

dont stress it, it's the love in thing between me and Ks
we disagree, often, it's the same theme always, I just like to point it out, as often as he likes to go off
Yes ther is a lot of hate there

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

By what authority?

You come into a thread and attack the OP because of a personal dispute you have with them for whatever reason, and expect to encounter anything but the firmest rebuke, especially when you are engaged in a hypocritical display? Trump might be able to get away with lies, personal attacks, and hypocrisy, but you cannot. You know what you did, you know it was wrong. Stop defending it, and start behaving toward others as you would like to be treated yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join