It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toughwomen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I am sorry but in my oppinion if you have children you should set a good example for them by not fighting. That Young woman in Florida that died in a toughman copetition should have thought about her children before she stepped in the ring and took the chance of being hurt. She may or maynot have known that people had died in those copetitions before but she did know she was taking the risk of being injured. Anyone that has children know that you can't even afford to break an arm if you have kids. It is hard enough to take care of them when you are fully functional let alone when you are hurt. What is really sad is, that now because of that one decision to step in the ring, she will never have to worry about how to take care of her kids again.
www.kentucky.com...

[Edited on 28-6-2003 by storm]

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I'm of the opinion that anyone, male or female, that chooses to participate in those Toughman competitions is a complete moron. there are no precautions taken for the safety of the competetors, and no recourse from the fight promoters if someone does get injured. that's tragic that those kids will no longer have a mother. more than a few people have died participating in that.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I'm of the opinion that anyone, male or female, that chooses to participate in those Toughman competitions is a complete moron. there are no precautions taken for the safety of the competetors, and no recourse from the fight promoters if someone does get injured. that's tragic that those kids will no longer have a mother. more than a few people have died participating in that.

I couldn't agree more. Its a shame about the kids though.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The City which I live near to in Alabama is actively courting the Tough Man Venue... even after all the deaths... it's all about the money... need I say more.

top topics

join