It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Translator in Trump Jr. Meeting identified as ex-State Dept. Contractor

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

One last time and I will type it very slowly.

There is no law that prevents Trump Jr from taking a meeting with ANYONE.

EDIT: You really should read what you write before you reply. That poster did question my patriotism. Reading comprehension is golden.
edit on 18-7-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ketsuko

"The 19080s called

Who?
And what the hell are you talking about.

Foreign policy?

Obama/Romney debate. Are you now saying Romney was right and Obama was wrong?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Trump was attempting to file another bankruptcy just prior to announcing his run. He was told by the court that he wasn't allowed to.
His plan was to boost his stardom not actually be president.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
Of course this news story gets released at 11:25 p.m. on a Friday night when no one is really following the news cycle.

www.cbsnews.com...

I would have taken this meeting too. The possibility existed that information was going to be passed that Hillary Clinton was and had been colluding with Russia all along. Look at her and Bill's long storied history with Russia and between the Clintons and Obama compare that to Trump and tell me who has the greater likelihood of colluding.

This was a set-up by Podesta and his client Azerbaijan and Emin. Podesta helped write that bizarre e-mail to trigger a FISA warrant. It will come out.

well yeah, if there is a possibility of evidence of treasonous, felonious activity in the highest echelons of government, it would be nearly treasonous not to take the meeting!

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I mean he would have to owe it directly to their government right?

I see you don't know that the banks in Russia are state run huh? You borrow money from banks in Russia you are borrowing from the government. Trump even said Russia gave them the money to build their golf courses.
Eric Trump said dad’s golf courses were funded by Russia: report

“And in terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets; say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” he said.

Trump was bought and paid for before he even decided to run for President.

Seriously? There's nothing in there that says they OWE them anything.

It's called foreign investors and businesses do it EVERY SINGLE DAY.

But yeah...because TRUMP!

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I hope you wear a helmet around your house.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RazorV66

PS
Because Russia is the enemy..
But they got some folks believing they're not and that's their goal.

Are they using you?
Are you allowing it?

Lol...are you on drugs? Or are you really that paranoid naturally?
Or maybe you just sit there all day long watching CNN, where they tell you to look for Russians under your bed before you go to sleep.
Take a look at the video that was posted twice where your King Obama asked Mitt Romney if he really thought Russia was the USA's geopolitical foe.
As was posted by others, Obammy told Romney "The 1980s called and it wants its foreign policy back"
And if I have to spell it out for you, here it is.....the 1980s were the height of the Cold War with The USSR.
They were not even our enemy back then, just a potential main adversary in a political chess game.
After Communism fell in the USSR in 1991, the Cold War ended and so did the idea that Russia was our enemy.
Even your King Obummer said so to Romney, now you want to throw all of his golden words away with the deranged, brainwashed trip you are on?
By the way, I like Russian vodka...Russian dressing.....my GOD!!!....maybe they are using me?!?
I would rather have the Russians using me then the delusional Leftists messing up my mind like they are doing to you.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

I hope you wear a helmet around your house.

I think it's too late.
With her proclamation that "Russia is the enemy", I have lost all interest trying to see if there is any common sense there.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join