It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Translator in Trump Jr. Meeting identified as ex-State Dept. Contractor

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: DanteGaland

a reply to: Outlier13

Disregarding the content of the thread it seems like you are suggesting that it is not ok for Hilary to collude with Russia but is ok for Trump to do so.

They HOLD the other side to much higher standards than those who THEY they vote for.

Yeah. That is more than obvious these days. They don't even hide this anymore.

This is funny.

So an administration that has been in politics for 7 months is to be held to a higher standard for politics than those that have been in over 30-40 years.

Anyone that can look in the mirror and tell themselves that the Obama administration and the Clintons are a stellar example to follow, as well as Lynch, Rice, Pelosi, etc...then that is just sad.

I've heard people talk about drinking the koolaid a lot...well...7 months of it is just a drop in the bucket of the 30-40 years of koolaid from the opposition.

That said....its the most refreshing koolaid I've had in a long time....another pitcher please! I'm enjoying watching the ice melt!

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Oh gawd...

The whole "HE'S NEW! BE NICE!" crap.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The law is the law. There is no trial period where you get to feel out the law and can shirk laws just because you are new to something. The saying goes, "There is no excuse for ignorance of the law".

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

We don't know what they gave them or promised them

What I do believe about this situation is that the NYT was given pretty accurate info about a private meeting jr had.
Where did that info come from? The NYT did not just make it up. Jr's emails validate the story from the NYT.
Jr's claim is the meeting was the russians had info on hillary.
The russian lawyer is a known lobbbiest and she admits to trying to lobby jr.

We have info saying KNOWN foreign nationals were in the meeting.
We know the nsa is legally allowed to spy on foreign nationals.(including recording them)
We know american citizens were in the meeting.
We know it is ILLEGAL for the US IC to spy on american citizens WITHOUT A WARRANT.

We know the obama administration left "a trail of breadcrumbs" for investigators to follow, and it appears the breadcrumbs lead only back to them.
How is it that we know so much about that meeting, but we are missing the "knockout punch" that will bury trump?
If it was there we would know about it. The attendees of the meeting were leaked, the date and time of the meeting were leaked, and if there was anything of substance that went on at that meeting it would have been leaked as well.

The NYT did not want trump elected, why would they sit on this for a year???

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The law is the law. There is no trial period where you get to feel out the law and can shirk laws just because you are new to something. The saying goes, "There is no excuse for ignorance of the law".

OMG
where was this guy last summer?

Krazy is that you?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Look at her and Bill's long storied history with Russia and between the Clintons and Obama compare that to Trump and tell me who has the greater likelihood of colluding.

Easy the person who owes Russia hundreds of millions of dollars. According to dimwit jr Russia is all too happy to give daddy all the money they want.
edit on 8980000002331America/ChicagoTue, 18 Jul 2017 15:34:23 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Oh gawd...

The whole "HE'S NEW! BE NICE!" crap.

LOL...never said that at all...and nobody seems to be acting nice towards him.

Funny that a noob is holding his own with a legacy of liars though...

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Odd how that saying doesn't apply to the actual physical evidence of Hillary keeping and sending Top Secret information while holding one of the highest positions in Washington right?

Let's just wipe that down with a cloth, put a pin in it and come back to it later...

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Look at her and Bill's long storied history with Russia and between the Clintons and Obama compare that to Trump and tell me who has the greater likelihood of colluding.

Easy the person who owes Russia hundreds of millions of dollars. According to dimwit jr Russia is all too happy to give daddy all the money they want.

Hmmm....got any invoices or creditor notes or anything of the like showing the Trumps owe hundreds of millions to Russia? I mean he would have to owe it directly to their government right? As a US based business there would be records indicating such as well as Russian records of what's owed...especially if it was government money.

For all the research that's being done on Trump it really is funny how none of what you say has come to light.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

I've taken to calling it the Pudknockers from midtown syndrome.
Those poor bumpkins from fifth ave can't help it. They don't know anything...
Give me a break.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
From the Whitehouse.
Someone from Kushners lawyers team. They found the email in his files.
That's what I heard.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Get ready for an education and then go back to coloring outside of the lines.

Podesta set this up with help from his friends. Azerbaijan is a client of Podesta Group. That country is run by an infamous crime family with deep ties to the Clinton's and Jeffrey Epstein. Emin is related by marriage to the Azerbaijani ruler who had hired Podesta to clean his image in DC. Podesta gave him the words to say to create that bizarre e-mail that would trigger a FISA warrant so that it could be leaked to give the fake story more credibility. Comey played his part by saying he could never confirm nor deny anything which made things sound really serious. These people are evil and devious. Colluding to plant evidence to frame someone for a crime they didn't commit. Plotting to incite sedition and the overthrow of our government by any means necessary including assassination even though they knew the person was innocent. Colluding to trigger WW3 with Russia. These monsters were manufacturing and planting evidence to use in a massive psyops to achieve 2 regime changes. One in Russia and one in the US.

And the media was made to be complicit and collude to brainwash the people into accepting this is a good thing. Looks like they succeeded with you. I'm not a Trump apologist by any means. I've ripped on him plenty of times but no way in hell are you or any other party going to convince me Trump or anyone on Trump's team colluded with the Russians. The dots are in plain sight for the world to see what is going on. Those on the left are (as I have always said) in complete and utter denial over what transpired with the election and are too blind to see the forest through the trees.

It's perfectly ok for you or the left to dislike Trump. I have no issues with that. But don't let it continue to cloud your perceptions of what is really going on.

edit on 18-7-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

This is precisely why the meeting notes were changed. More will come out about the players behind this meeting.

And once again the left is playing word games. While the USSS may not have vetted any of the meeting attendees they certainly knew of the meeting in advance. By law Trump Jr is not required to reports any meetings he takes. Regardless, he did.

Hard to scream collusion when you announce in advance you are taking a meeting.
edit on 18-7-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

First off you need to use the word "collude" in it's proper context. For Trump Jr to take a meeting is not illegal. For the purposes of being told there is potentially damaging information on a candidate is not illegal either. Remember when Hillary released the photos of Obama dressed in Muslim garb? You don't think someone approached her team and said, "Hey look what I have"? What she did wasn't illegal.

Secondly, Trump Jr is not required by law to report to the USSS that he was taking a meeting and therefore is not guilty of anything. Third Trump Sr was unaware so again there are no improprieties.

Most importantly the OP is simple. If I had the possibility of gaining competitive information on my rival and it could be used to my advantage there is no law that states you cannot. However, it I falsely manufactured that information and spread that false information knowingly and willfully then, yes, I am breaking multiple laws.

The closing point of my OP was a basic connecting of the dots of what we already know about Hillary, Podesta, and Obama. Those are the known quantities. All 3 of them have worked with Russia in the past to their own personal benefits. So it would stand to reason that between camp Hillary and camp Trump the most likely scenario for one of them to "collude with Russia" would certainly have been Hillary.

Case in point is the Trump Dossier. Where exactly do you think that came from? As an FYI...intelligence is not evidence. That fake intelligence was released by camp Clinton. It was a measure to protect Hillary in light of WikiLeaks announcement of the October surprise about Hillary.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I mean he would have to owe it directly to their government right?

I see you don't know that the banks in Russia are state run huh? You borrow money from banks in Russia you are borrowing from the government. Trump even said Russia gave them the money to build their golf courses.
Eric Trump said dad’s golf courses were funded by Russia: report

“And in terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets; say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” he said.

Trump was bought and paid for before he even decided to run for President.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Seems there's an unending list of russians that were present at that meeting.

www.washingtonpost.com... utm_term=.5d3f0d69425b

An American-based employee of a Russian real estate company took part in a June 2016 Trump Tower meeting between a Russian lawyer and Donald Trump Jr., bringing to eight the number of known participants at the session that has emerged as a key focus of the investigation of the Trump campaign’s interactions with Russians

Real estate? Was that what the Russians were offering? Trump so does want his trump Tower Moscow. He has for a very long time.
We will give you wiki leaks and this plum piece of property just off of red square if you lift sanctions.

And then there's this

thehill.com...

I'm

President Trump held a second, informal talk with Russian President Vladimir Putin on the sidelines of the Group of 20 (G-20) summit in Hamburg, Germany, earlier this month, according to Tuesday reports.

The White House confirmed with CNN, Reuters and NBC News that the meeting took place during the G-20 heads of state dinner, hours after Trump's formal bilateral sit-down with Putin

what the hell is going on???

To use one of trumps favorite lines.

edit on 7182017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 7182017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

As an American citizen and prior service as well I 100% would have taken a meeting with anyone who could have provided me with valuable competitive information.

I won't take your patriotism away from you but I won't allow you to question mine. The prior service card you are playing is a bit contradictory. I'm prior service as well (Army). As a soldier you are telling me if you had potential access to information that would help your side that you would not seek to obtain that information? Not sure what branch you served in but that directly contradicts one of the key roles our military plays in protecting our country and pressing our rights.

Either you don't understand the purpose of S2 (Army) or you are being naive. For anyone reading this and are unfamiliar with S2 (Army) it is military intelligence. MI exists for the sole purpose of intelligence operations.

Trump Jr did nothing wrong and contrary to your opinion he exemplifies patriotism.

On a side note just another FYI...Russia is not considered an adversary by the United States. CNN is now doing their best to pump up some more BS fake news about Russia being our adversary and hopefully the general populace will not fall for this continued BS.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Trump was bought and paid for before he even decided to run for President.

Yeah...ok...because already having billions was just not quite enough. Where do you people come up with this stuff?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

He was chosen to run by Putin. A Manchurian candidate if ever there was one. Done with Compromat and money instead of drugs and hypnosis. But probably much more effective . The conscious mind is a better tool especially if fear is involved.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Hang on Yankee Doodle Dandy...no one is questioning your patriotism.
Just the legalities of this meeting under election laws.
Being a patriot you wouldn't want to break any laws just to get information would you?
We're not talking Edward Snowdon here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join