It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Translator in Trump Jr. Meeting identified as ex-State Dept. Contractor

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Now what? Where's the evidence?

link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Haha. The investigation that is being done will provide evidence and the smoking gun if there is any to be found. They are not going to release any evidence to the public either. I mean Trump supporters may not understand how investigations work but the rest of us do.

Again, what you're saying is the entire Intelligence Community are hysterical leftists. Not that smart. If Trump didn't have anything to hide he would welcome it.

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

So the entire intelligence community according to you are lying lefties? Too funny.

Is that the '17 agencies' fake news again?

Yes, the old 'entire intelligence community' , switched to '17 agencies' currently downgraded to '3 or 4 intelligence heads'. Even Clapper said that they weren't even fully confident that there was anything to it.

One has to wonder if even '3 or 4' is true.

It absolutely amazes me some people I know are STILL parroting the "17" agencies line like it is undisputed fact. I try to inform them that the majority backed off the claim, and no one buys it, because it is easier for them to live in fantasy land.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Actually you are now debating semantics. 17 agencies technically is inaccurate. But it is truthful. As one agency houses about 14 in one. So yes the headline was off but the FACT remains the same. Every agency is in agreement that Russia hacked our election! FACT

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No you didn't...

Then there wouldn't be any investigation going on and we'd be talking about something different right now
Can we try to stay within the realm of logic please???

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Actually you are now debating semantics. 17 agencies technically is inaccurate. But it is truthful. As one agency houses about 14 in one. So yes the headline was off but the FACT remains the same. Every agency is in agreement that Russia hacked our election! FACT

Sorry, BS. Not every agency is in agreement. Please post some evidence of this.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah right...

"The 19080s called ... they want their foreign policy back!"

Gosh, I recall when that was considered the burn of the century by people like yourself. Whatever happened?

Oh yeah, Democrats lost the election and it suddenly became convenient to create a foreign adversary who can be politically correct again.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

But but...what about the Hillary/ Obama reset? I thought she magnanimously erased the past history with Russia and steered us on a new shiney course for a future of mutual interests? Enemies?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

And in fact let's do this... let's invite anyone ...anyone at all, to find a single agency that disputes the story.

That would give weight to an argument.
But there aren't any so they are left with insignificant fluff like this number of agencies change.
Like it somehow weakens the results of the investigation.
It's poor logic

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Outlier13

I've said it before...The more that comes out, the more the evidence points right back at the Democrats. I know politics is sleazy and underhanded, but the Democrats and especially the Clintons, Podesta, etc, give those words a whole new meaning.

OMG, you idots are literally twisting yourselves into knots trying to deflect what is actually going on and then blaming it on democrats!

Sever mental acrobats at its best right here, AKA...insanity.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

OH don't be silly...
Which ones aren't. LOL.. Put a name to that.
There are none that are not in agreement. Not a single one. There are agencies who have nothing to do with international intelligence that didn't weigh in but there are not any who dispute the CIA FBI or NSA on the findings. None
If you believe there are then which agencies are they and what do they say about this?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

"The 19080s called

Who?
And what the hell are you talking about.

Foreign policy?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Dems are scared. With good reason.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

link

From article.

"While the intelligence report she mentions does express ‘high confidence’ that Russia sought to undermine her campaign, it only represents the views of three agencies – the FBI, CIA and NSA. Clinton incorrectly claims this report shows consensus among 17 intelligence agencies.

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper himself appeared in front of Congress and explicitly pushed back on the idea that “17 intelligence agencies agreed,” stating flatly that it was just three."

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

But.. but.. how about staying on topic..
It's trump. Not Hillary.
Gosh this is getting so boring. Where are all the good debaters?
We're playing with the neophytes now.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

And?

So those three. The three top big guys...
Which ones didn't agree?

You're not addressing the question. We already established that 13 were all under one of them and were sub agencies that have nothing to do with international security of this nature.
Like the National Geospatial intelligence agency that analyzes terrain, elevation and gravity. They had nothing to say about it.
Neither the 25th Air Force , the coast guard intelligence, intelligence security command under the Army nor any armed forces intelligence agencies submitted any data into the equation.
The drug enforcement administration didn't submit any intelligence to them either but you can bet that the sub agencies under the depart of the treasury sure did and continue to. The CIA and the FBI and any under the justice department certainly did.

Marginalize all you want. You're incorrect.
edit on 7182017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Unreal. It was stated multiple times here that ALL AGENCIES AGREE. This is demonstrably not true not matter how many times you say it.
edit on am77201717America/Chicago18p11am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I robbed the bank. I didn't get 13K I just got 3K guess I'm free to go.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: UKTruth

So the entire intelligence community according to you are lying lefties? Too funny.

Is that the '17 agencies' fake news again?

Yes, the old 'entire intelligence community' , switched to '17 agencies' currently downgraded to '3 or 4 intelligence heads'. Even Clapper said that they weren't even fully confident that there was anything to it.

It absolutely amazes me some people I know are STILL parroting the "17" agencies line like it is undisputed fact. I try to inform them that the majority backed off the claim, and no one buys it, because it is easier for them to live in fantasy land.

The New York Times published a retraction of the '17 agencies' story.
That says a lot.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Oh grow up.
None disagreed. Many had nothing to say. Why are you being so stubborn.
Because it serves your purpose?
I'm not answering you anymore. You play cognitive dissonance games.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join