It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Translator in Trump Jr. Meeting identified as ex-State Dept. Contractor

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Of course this news story gets released at 11:25 p.m. on a Friday night when no one is really following the news cycle.

www.cbsnews.com...

I would have taken this meeting too. The possibility existed that information was going to be passed that Hillary Clinton was and had been colluding with Russia all along. Look at her and Bill's long storied history with Russia and between the Clintons and Obama compare that to Trump and tell me who has the greater likelihood of colluding.

This was a set-up by Podesta and his client Azerbaijan and Emin. Podesta helped write that bizarre e-mail to trigger a FISA warrant. It will come out.
edit on 18-7-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

I've said it before...The more that comes out, the more the evidence points right back at the Democrats. I know politics is sleazy and underhanded, but the Democrats and especially the Clintons, Podesta, etc, give those words a whole new meaning.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

What can I say that hasn't already been said 1000 times about this.

If the pattern of corruption within the establishment and their surrogates wasn't already overtly in my face, all of the time, then this would be surprising.

But what you are describing is par for the course for a Soros operation.

edit on 7/18/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

As an American citizen and prior service, I would not have taken a meeting with a foreign adversary who states in the email that they are supporting me for President and have dirt on my opponent! Has nothing to do with Soros, Podesta, or even Trump. It has to do with commonsense and being an American. Anyone saying anything to the contrary isn't a patriot sorry to say and could careless about Americans. This is my opinion of course.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Trump is the likeliest to have colluded.

Only trump or people with that last name think it was ok to take that meeting.
Anyone else would have reported it.

Consider any news about Hillary or the DNC or any democrat at all to be a distraction. Either put up by trump or one of his deluded that's right I said deluded supporters to try to take the focus off of his ties to Russia.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Yeah sure it does.

When it's not a red herring.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Disregarding the content of the thread it seems like you are suggesting that it is not ok for Hilary to collude with Russia but is ok for Trump to do so.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

As an American citizen and prior service, I would not have taken a meeting with a foreign adversary who states in the email that they are supporting me for President and have dirt on my opponent! Has nothing to do with Soros, Podesta, or even Trump. It has to do with commonsense and being an American. Anyone saying anything to the contrary isn't a patriot sorry to say and could careless about Americans. This is my opinion of course.

QFT

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Anyone else would have reported it.

Consider any news about Hillary or the DNC or any democrat at all to be a distraction. Either put up by trump or one of his deluded that's right I said deluded supporters to try to take the focus off of his ties to Russia.

Pfffft.
Do you really believe this nonsense you post?
And it is a distraction from what exactly? Actually it's the other way around....the Leftists must keep telling more lies to cover all the other lies they have told.
The entire Russian narrative from the Leftists is an attempt to distract from their own corrupt dealings and the fact that they lost the election when the MSM told them and everyone else that they would win.
8+ months later, they still cannot accept that they lost and will try to do everything within their rapidly declining power to push this lie as far as they can.
It's obviously partially working, they still have deranged people like you to parrot everything they are lying about.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

So the entire intelligence community according to you are lying lefties? Too funny.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

So the entire intelligence community according to you are lying lefties? Too funny.

There are quite a few Obama sympathizers/holdovers in the IC.
They have been investigating this for how long?...where is the definitive evidence?...where is the smoking gun?
All we have is the hysterical Leftists pushing the narrative that Russia is the USA's sworn enemy....why is that?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Yeah right...

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

They have been investigating this for how long?...where is the definitive evidence?...where is the smoking gun?

Bob Mueller has it. Why don't you see if you can pry it out of him for the rest of us?
It won't be long before everything is all layed out on the table .
Smoking guns and emails and taped meetings. It will all come out.
It will all be right there for everyone to see and some to swallow.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah right...

Come on Silly....where is the smoking gun evidence?
You've claimed to know the names and dates etc., surely you can tell us the definitive proof?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Is that the '17 agencies' fake news again?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

PS
Because Russia is the enemy..
But they got some folks believing they're not and that's their goal.

Are they using you?
Are you allowing it?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I already answered you.
I can't stop you from ignoring it any more than I can stop a wave from leaving the shore.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Is that the '17 agencies' fake news again?

Yes, the old 'entire intelligence community' , switched to '17 agencies' currently downgraded to '3 or 4 intelligence heads'. Even Clapper said that they weren't even fully confident that there was anything to it.

One has to wonder if even '3 or 4' is true.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Trump truisms.
Dept of national intelligence has 13 separate divisions.
But you know what that's not important. Well it is to you because you think it supports some theory. BUT...
The fact is The Top Four did and that's all that's needed.

This number of agencies is more fluff thrown in by the right that means NOTHING .

What do you have to say about the ones that actually deal with this type of espionage and not security at a power plant or what even those other intelligence sub divisions do who rightly didn't even weigh in on the subject?

Do you think that changing the number of agencies reporting in on this changes the findings somehow?

Do you think changing that number changes the results?
And if so explain why you believe that.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah those bastards.
The top four who actually investigate espionage all agree.
Now what?

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join