It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL: Attorney Links Clinton Foundation to Mayo Clinic, Peter Smith and more

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This is what, like the 50th "bombshell" against Clinton and nothing has happened yet? I doubt this bombshell is as big as you guys think.

More to it than Russia collusion don't you think?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
The judge refused them protection!!!!......
I hear "if true" that a few Veteran orgs are offering them protection ?.. My god they will need it..
RA

I was thinking earlier today I wished I was rich so I could hire people to protect herecand also to keep an eye out for whom may be following her too.

Vets might be an excellent choice. They have the training and I'm sure they would love to use it for something that might actually make sense in protecting the country for a change.

I sure hope this rumor is true. I know some vets, I'm guessing a lot of the members here are vets or know some. Maybe we should start pointing them in this direction.
There is no doubt we the people HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.

ETA: I wonder if info wars is going to do anything to help her. Or are they just going to take their interview and leave? Maybe we should pressure them too yes?
edit on 7/18/17 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm not buying this. I think Elizabeth Beck is a democrat operative. I think she is assigned to do some half ass lawsuit against the DNC to take the heat off from everyone calling for something to be done about all the political crime. People can't say anymore "Why isn't there a lawsuit against the DNC?" When people bring up all of the assassinations, they can say that it has been investigated thoroughly and that it is all coincidences and there's nothing to see here folks. At the end of the day nothing will happen to the DNC and all of their crime and people will forget about the body count that came from it.

I think infowars is getting played. Those tears just seem fake to me. I did a little bit of research and I don't trust this Elizabeth Beck lady at all. In 2015 at least, she was a Donald Trump hater. She filled a lawsuit against him in the past and went on CNN 2 weeks after Trump announced his Presidential run.
she said he was very unpresidential in this interview.

A month later Trump gives an interview about it and calls her a horrible person.

You would think that she would hate Trump. But in June, she reveled in an interview that she voted for Trump. What?! yeah right. She is acting. I really do think that she is being paid off to do a lousy job so nothing comes of it and just so that they can say all the lawsuits and investigating has been done...moving on. But who knows, maybe she is afraid of being double crossed now.

here is the interview where she said she voted for trump at 27:42

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xenon129
I wanted to make sure I took the time to watch all three of these videos in full. One reason too see if I had missed something and the other reason, so that I could honestly comment on it.
I'm not surprised CNN took one little circumstance and tried to make a big deal out of. The last video actually said a lot and directing people to a certain time frame to watch would take the whole video way out of context.

Actually from watching the whole third video I can see how she has ended up at the point where she is now. I think the more she dug into the lawsuits and the more she was learning as she went along began to be the eye opener for her. Not to mention the threats began awhile back and not just now. Sounded to me like she voted for Trump because she didn't like what she was beginning to figure out about the DNC etc..

So, I will thank you for posting that last video for sure, because I now feel even stronger about her needing some support and protection. That video put into context almost a timeline of how the snowball began its roll.

edit on 7/18/17 by onehuman because: Typos

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Honestly I have to give it to the handlers that feed this information, smfh...Bravo!!!

I mean look at them ,fake news from the brain storms within every presidency that throws information out like this ,by any means not judt for trump but for all presidents...right before being impeached for collusion treason,and betrayal on the highest level within this great nation.

The gurus got an actress, lol,gave her a role to play, and...and, smh,here's the audience... Got to love the handlers and the herders and the puppet Masters, just got to respect them...plus it's funny as well.

BREAKING NEWS
You have 2% free will left how will you use it?
edit on 19-7-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

When rich people need a new heart or Kidney, they will pay, for the best genetic similarity go figure.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
What exactly makes this a bombshell? Or is it just because a pin drop sounds loud in your echo chamber?

Keep peddling the BS around yourselves while the rest of the world is awake to what is happening.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I WANT CROOKED HILLARY AND HER CABAL TO BE LOCKED UP ALREADY.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This interview really disturbed me to the point I am losing sleep now thinking of these connections. My mind is working overtime and I know ATS as a fairly decent place to parse out the links. I am going to attempt to do that in this posting. . I have only highlighted things people may not know. The rest is easy to google on your own, I am not your link master
. All links in this timeline chain are related to the fraud case, the DNC succession, the Haiti fund, Clinton Foundation, or you know convenient deaths.

Haiti / Clinton Foundation / Human Trafficking / DNC - Timeline

January, 2010 – Earthquake hits Haiti.
February, 2010 – Laura Silsby caught trying to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti Here.
February, 2010 – Cheryl Mills accused of pulling strings to help Laura Silsby. Either way, Laura Silsby’s charges were reduced and she was allowed to leave Haiti with time served. Here and Here.
2011 – Tim Kaine resigns from DNC chairperson
April 5th, 2011 Obama selects Debbie Wasserman-Schultz (Debbie is a Congresswoman from Florida) as DNC Chairperson
December, 2012 – Bush Clinton Haiti fund closes with over $50 million in donations Here.
-- Clinton Foundation accused of grafting from their own Haiti Fund --
Late 2015 – Hillary Clinton announces presidential run.
2016 – Debbie only schedules six debates in fear Sanders will win. Claims there is no bias.
February, 2016 -DNC rolls back donation caps and starts the Hillary Victory Fund Here
March 5, 2016 - Donna Brazile leaks questions to Clinton.
July, 2016 - Shawn Lucus serves DNC lawsuit and Debbie lawsuit Here.
July 10th, 2016 – Seth Rich is murdered (worked on voter fraud)
July 22nd, 2016 - Tim Kaine becomes the VP candidate.
July 24th, 2016 – Debbie resigns as DNC chairperson
July 24th, 2016 – Donna Brazile becomes interim chairperson of the DNC
July 24th, 2016 – Debbie is hired on by Hillary’s campaign. Here
August, 2016 - Shawn Lucus mysteriously dies from an overdose Here .
Late October, 2016 - DNC Fraud lawsuit opens
November 12th, 2016 – Monica Peterson commits suicide, was investigating human trafficking in Haiti. Here.
April 25th, 2017 – Hearing is set for DNC fraud lawsuit
May 24th, 2017 – Debbie threatens chief of police in Washington DC about laptop which may be related to leaks and Seth Rich.
May 26th, 2017 - Beranton J. Whisenant Jr, federal prosecutor found dead in Hollywood Florida (related to visa, passport, and voter fraud cases) Here.
May 31st, 2017 - Stephen Wasserman (brother to Debbie) is suspected helping bury the Seth Rich case though there is no solid evidence.
June, 2017 - Elizabeth Beck gets a strange phone call using voice masking traced back to Debbie’s Florida office which was ‘under renovation’. Here
June, 2017 - Elizabelth Beck’s employee given DNC literature (despite no campaigns in Florida at the time) felt threatened. Here
June, 2017 – Elizabeth Beck states Seth Rich and Shawn Lucus are examples in her file for protection from the court Here
June, 2017 – Elizabeth Beck’s employee had house broken into and the back of their laptop removed Here
July 12th, 2017 – Klaus Eberwein commits suicide in Miami Florida, Eberwein was scheduled to appear Tuesday before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission. Here.
July 13th, 2017 – Peter Smith commits suicide related to Clinton emails. Republican opposition researcher who reportedly tried to obtain emails thought to be stolen from Hillary Clinton's private email server. Here
July, 2017 – Elizabeth Beck connects items for Owen Shroyer.

What Elizabeth Beck connects is the following:

Beranton J. Whisenant is related to a Jay Plotkin because both served at the State’s Attorney Office in Jacksonville Florida. 2004-2007. Mayo Clinic was sued in 2015 with Judge Harvey Schlesinger presiding over an organ transplant case. Jay Plotkin is Judge Harvey Schlesinger’s son in law. After the federal prosecutor was murdered then on June 8th, 2017, the Judge threw out the case against Mayo Clinic.

The Mayo Clinic is related to the Clinton Foundation through fundraising. High Government Officials sit on the Board of the Emeritus Trustees include: Tom Brokaw, Barbra Bush, Dick Cheney, Thomas Dashal, and, Paul Bulker.

Clintons are related to Haiti, and Klaus was related to Haiti before he committed suicide in a hotel close to Elizabeth’s office. He was about to testify about handling of Haiti relief funds. Peter Smith who was looking into Hillary emails was found dead in a hotel from suicide that is utilized primarily for Mayo Clinic patients.

The implications: There is human trafficking (for organs) from Haiti to the Mayo Clinic through the Clinton Foundation and Deep State and those who could expose this are all dead now.

edit on 7 19 17 by KaDeCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
What exactly makes this a bombshell? Or is it just because a pin drop sounds loud in your echo chamber?

Keep peddling the BS around yourselves while the rest of the world is awake to what is happening.

Please by all means share with us what is actually happening that we are all apparently oblivious too. After all we are here to deny ignorance if I last recall.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
My prediction is, this will get too hot for Billary & Co and they will ultimately come forward, acknowledge all the crimes and corruption, act totally shocked about the whole thing and then "cooperate" with the ensuing investigations. Then, they'll throw a bunch of mid-level people under the bus and claim they were acting without their knowledge...all to save their own hides and the hides of the many other elite who are all complicit in these things. So, you'll never get to see justice done where it really needs to be. There's just too much at stake.

Then it will all fade from view.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I think Rice has already been picked to throw under the bus.
We are starting to see it played out.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

A very tangled web of connections to say the least. She is adamant that what she presents is "Fact."

Whatever keeps the Clintons in limelight...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If this is all true than that lady is brave beyond words, she and her husband have no political friends and have been hung out to take the bullet. Just how many people can die in direct relation to the Clintons before something stick, clearly a LOT.

It was already a shocking and bizarre story on the outset but its grown to a point where no one can understand why Clinton is still free and STILL it grows more. I fear for that woman's safety and that of her husband, will putting this out protect or make her more of a target, I know which I think.

Corruption just does not get better than this...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KaDeCo

I want to commend you on a very fine timeline you have put together. Seeing it laid out like that really boggles the mind. You don't really think of it in that context because one always seems to get the new of it in bits and pieces and out of context. Makes it hard for the brain to string it along properly.

What's even scarier is that this is just one of the things you can set a timeline too. There are other ones with bits and pieces floating around too that I'm sure put together like you have this one would be just as mind boggling. I really hurt my brain when I think just how much can be accomplished ( and not in a good way) when one is Secretary of State.

edit on 7/19/17 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This is all starting to make more sense now.
Humor me and have a look at this thread :

Breaking FOIA Expose: Clinton Foundation's Ties To Known Head of Human Organ Trafficking And Arms

edit on 19-7-2017 by z00mster because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2017 by z00mster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: z00mster

Interesting. You know, I always felt the pizzagate narrative was a bit too sensational, it didn't make sense to me. Organ trafficking is a multi-billion dollar business. That makes much more sense to me. So I started looking into the Awan Brothers and any ties they have to organ trafficking. This is by George Webb.Webb comes from a Big Data analysis background and is now working on a 3D printing venture but lately, he’s been on a road trip through Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Philadelphia and Baltimore, following the leads which are unveiling unfathomable corruption, involving everything from Congressional office break-ins and thefts of hard drives to government-subsidized heroin smuggling to organ harvesting.

Heroin? Mena Arkansas anyone? Afghanistan? Regardless -

- It is believed that the Awans are part of a network feeding a global information grid in association with overseas rat-lines
- Rat-lines are routes for weapons smuggling, drug smuggling, human trafficking, organ harvesting, and sensitive information
- Awans have links to drug lines from Pakistan to Turkey, connected to Hezbolla figure, Al-Attar, and exiled Turkish national Gulen.

I found some other information pointing to a global market for organs from children.

"Those organs were then "shipped out of Albania and sold to private overseas clinics as part of the international 'black market' of organ-trafficking for transplantation." - "... many abducted civilians brought over the border into Albania from
Kosovo.". This is a very, very interesting link.

Perhaps with their Kosovo Albanian market dried up they moved the operation Haiti side. Here's a bunch of 'corneas' lovingly donated by the dead in Haiti. Here

There is a DynCorp connection where they are found guilty of sex/human trafficking (Bosnia, Columbia, Afghanistan). Despite being linked to human trafficking DynCorp kept governmental contracts Here and Here.. They also 'misplaced' a billion dollars but the people working on that got positioned in Clinton's circle under Deputy Secretary Jack Lew in the State Department Here. This is in relation to Afghanistan which I might mention again...Heroin.

Back to George Webb. Here's his findings that link to DynCorp and the Awans further: Here

It's no wonder this woman is terrified. At first I saw her eyes in the first part of her Owen interview she widens them, glances left and right, I thought she was on drugs, but I think she was trying to stop herself from crying. Her eyes widen only when organ harvesting is mentioned. Things that make you go 'hmmm'.
edit on 7 19 17 by KaDeCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Tom Brokaw, Dick Chenney, Barbra Bush and did I hear correctly a Mr Dachell also?

A lot of people (high profile) turning up dead in Miami. The connections she speaks of pertains to a Mayo Clinic where blood transfusion, organ donation and genetic modifications take place.

I guess this card was indeed played and people were exposed. Now other people keep dying to keep this truth hidden. Thank Good I neither live in Miami nor know the Clinton's, who are of course, wonderful people whom is never say a bad thing about.... Ever. And if I ever have, I was just joking.

edit on 19-7-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

(post by Rosinitiate removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: z00mster
Thanks for posting this. Seems we have little rabbit holes dug all over this site. I followed another link from your link which lead back to THE DIXIE MAFIA. This was posted back in 2008.

It seems ATS has quite a few tidbits laying around just waiting to be rediscovered. We probably have more information tucked away around here than most people have any idea of. Guess it is time to start digging back and establish another timeline. Geezzz louise this hole is deep.

I wonder what else Mrs Beck has discovered that she didn't talk about. It certainly appeared she knew more than she was saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join