It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Government Takes Over Muslim School Whose Books Approve Of Men Raping Their Wives

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Here is the local news story about the poor boy's death.

Below are some comments, which I am sure are meant with love - but they just come across like a creepy cult script:

“May Almighty Allah make him a precursor, a forerunner, a treasure, an unanswered intercessor and a cause of reward for his parents, family members and Al-Hijrah community.

“May Allah give us (staff, pupils, parents, all his family members and friends of our beloved pupil) the strength to bear this shock with great patience, Ameen.”

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran
I am speaking only of marital rape... although I probably could find something about corporal punishment of the wife if I tried...

here:

deepstrength.wordpress.com...

this should answer your question...

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Islam and Civilisation cannot occupy the same space, one will inevitably overrun the other. Proximity + Diversity = War.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler
there shouldn't be any single faith schools.
its 2017 not 1717.

ps the bible endorses the beating and rape of women, not just the koran

Oh, really ?Where ?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
and the school’s library was found to have books approving of men beating and raping their wives.

It was technically impossible for a man to "rape" his wife just 100 years ago.

We have expanded the definition of "rape" in modern times, and so today there's much confusion about what it really means.

Recently, a female student at Columbia University in New York was "raped" by a male student at the same college. It was a difficult case, because while she "consented" to sex, the male decided to "defile her" and force an anal penetration instead of a vaginal one. She didn't sign up for "anal sex", only agreed to "vaginal sex", but apparently she must not have been clear enough what type of sex she was consenting to, because the university has now "apologized" to the male for having put him through all the "rape" allegations and harassment he got.

edit on 18-7-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

its 2017 not 1717.

Show me where the bible endorses beating and rape. It mentions it , but in NO WAY ever endorses it.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

its 2017 not 1717.

Show me where the bible endorses beating and rape. It mentions it , but in NO WAY ever endorses it.

Deuteronomy 22:20-21

stone your daughter to death if lying about virginity.
you should read the bible, you clearly haven't.

the jesus myth meant god himself raped mary.
edit on 18-7-2017 by growler because: added mary rape

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: growler

Anthropomorphised Abrahamic sky Gods aside you do realise the problem is organised religious practice in all its many shapes and guises that's the issue?

There simply is no place for such in a supposed first world nation like the United Kingdom where law is concerned.

Did you watch the video i posted?
edit on 18-7-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: growler

Jeez dude, its the flupping old testament, OLD TESTAMENT, it really holds no weight, how abiut finding something in the new testament, then i would actually ponder your words and look into it. The old testament is...well, old. Im nit a bible scholar, but was raised by hardcore christian parents, and was always taught that stuff was wrong in the old testament, and how they did those things 1000s of years ago isnt how things are done today....
I do like how you just quote the verses and dont even look at the context though, or even mention times were different 2000 years

lemme pull a kurt on

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

Why even put the old testament in the bible then?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

at this point i am compelled to note that :

christians have no qualms cherry picking from levitucus , deutoronomy and others when they want " justification " for thier persecution of homosexuals

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Two very different entities really not exactly synonymous with one another aside from the implied omnipotence.

Chalk and cheese really.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: Tekaran

its 2017 not 1717.

Where is this at in the bible? Curious, as I would like to read it.

Judges 21:10-24 - Murder and rape an entire town in cold blood.

Numbers 31:7-18 - Rape virgins.

Deuteronomy 20:10-14 - God approves of Murder, rape and slavery.

Deuteronomy 22:23-24 - Which says rape victims should be put to death.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 - Where a rapist gets to marry their victim in exchange for 50 pieces of silver.

Zechariah 14:1-2 - This time God actually helps them rape the women. Cool guy.

There are other examples. That's just a few.

you are totally misrepresenting what is going on here.

no context at all.

'Husbands, love your wives.' Eph 5:25

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

I'm sure the Quran says simular..along with the barbaric stuff, same as OT..none of has any business being in a govt funded school, be it Catholic, Islamic, Sikh..etc.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

ya, but some seem to want to put more emphasis on the wives, obey your husbands in all things, ect...
I posted a link previously on this thread...
that gives an even different interpretation...

Likewise, in the context of sex in marriage the husband and wife are not have control over their own bodies but submit to each other’s desires. This is to affirm the joined together and one flesh of marriage.

Third, The exception to the authority in the matters of sex is that each spouse does not have control over their own bodies. They should not be depriving each other.

Therefore, it is sinful to deprive one another of sex in marriage.

On the other hand, is it sinful [to utilize force] to have sex with your spouse in marriage?

The correct answer is no. It is not sinful. As you can see from the above passage,

1 Corinthians 7:4 The wife does not have authority (exousiazō) over her own body, but the husband does; and likewise also the husband does not have authority (exousiazō) over his own body, but the wife does.

It says quite clearly that the husband has authority over the wife’s body, and the wife has authority over the husband’s body.

However, we must make a note that this is but the letter of the law and not the spirit of the law. Let’s examine that in the next section.

deepstrength.wordpress.com...

the article kind of comes to this conclusion...

One spouse is in sin (the one refusing) and one is not (the one doing the forcing),
but both are not walking according to the Spirit of Christianity and one flesh.

edit on 18-7-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Books?

You mean the koran and hadith?

The very foundation of their twisted barabaric ideology that cannot be questioned becuase it is the infallibke word of allah and perfect muhammad?

Those books?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Ah, the word of God!

Where is he, she, it, they, again?

That would be nowhere to be found in any meaningful manner this side of the 3rd dimension.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: Tekaran

its 2017 not 1717.

Where is this at in the bible? Curious, as I would like to read it.

Judges 21:10-24 - Murder and rape an entire town in cold blood.

Numbers 31:7-18 - Rape virgins.

Deuteronomy 20:10-14 - God approves of Murder, rape and slavery.

Deuteronomy 22:23-24 - Which says rape victims should be put to death.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 - Where a rapist gets to marry their victim in exchange for 50 pieces of silver.

Zechariah 14:1-2 - This time God actually helps them rape the women. Cool guy.

There are other examples. That's just a few.

you are totally misrepresenting what is going on here.

no context at all.

'Husbands, love your wives.' Eph 5:25

No I'm not.

Also quite frankly context doesn't matter. Your God either endorses rape or he doesn't. Turns out he does. Read your own book. He also endorses mass genocide.

I don't mention slavery since that was a product of it's time, but he's okay with that too. Sex slavery as well.

I read the whole thing in it's entirety. Quite a boring read to tell the truth.
edit on -050012pm7kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Also quite frankly context doesn't matter. Your God either endorses rape or he doesn't. Turns out he does. Read your own book.

The word "rape" doesn't appear anywhere in the Holy Bible.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

To be fair through nether does the concept or at least our modern day understanding of such a despicable act of depravity.

Such is the ancient world and its perceived system of values, fact is morality changes with the times, or so it seems.

Another reason we refuse to learn from our past historical transgressions throughout recorded history.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join