It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ardent Trump Supporter Jeanine Pirro Would Do Deal w Devil to Win an Election LITERALLY

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Look, years ago, I already knew that Jeanine Pirro was a dirtbag for at least two reasons.

At the time Jeanine Pirro was the District Attorney for Westchester County, New York, she was, no doubt a publicity addict being a TV news camera hound and appearing on the local evening news virtually daily.

Also in that time frame, Jeanine Pirro crowed about her 100% conviction rate as the county prosecuting attorney. A 100% conviction rate is hardly indicative of the true administration of justice. It is more indicative of prosecutorial misconduct – cheating, if you will. Certainly, in the true interests of justice, there really has to be a certain percentage of acquittals, right? After all, it has been noted that an estimated 10% of prison inmates have been convicted and incarcerated for crimes which they did not commit.

Be honest, now. How would you like to be a hapless defendant in one of Jeanine Pirro’s “hang ‘em high” kangaroo courts?

OK, here is what Jeanine Pirro stated before T.V. cameras recently... and with great boastful pride and relish, I might add:

Now, as someone who’s run for office five times, if the devil called me and said he wanted to set up a meeting to give me opposition research on my opponent, I’d be on the first trolley to hell to get it... and any politician who tells you otherwise is a boldfaced liar.

My goodness! What language! What a horrible, horrible hyper-skank Jeanine Pirro is! What an abdominal role model she is for children. Why, she is an abominable role model for adults and politicians alike. Who does Ms. Pirro think she is speaking for all politicians as she just did?

Go to elapsed time of 3:51 in the following video:

If this is how low Jeanine Pirro sinks in defending what many are calling potential criminal behavior on the part of the sleazy, sleazy Trump bunch, then how did she conduct herself as a county prosecutor? Oh, I think that I already covered that above.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
How about do some research and bring up some cases that you think someone was wrongly prosecuted in. Quit holding your hand out for someone to do the work for you. Obama isn't in office anymore.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

You seriously took her literally?
?

She was obviously using an analogy to make a point. She is smart like that.

And ... you do realize that prosecuting attorneys can pick what cases that they will prosecute? If they don't feel a case has merit, they don't have to prosecute. So I consider a 100% conviction rate to mean that she is smart enough to go forward with cases that are solid.

edit on 7/18/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

?

And ... you do realize that prosecuting attorneys can pick what cases what they will prosecute? If they don't feel a case has merit, they don't have to prosecute. So I consider a 100% conviction rate to mean that she is smart enough to go forward with cases that are solid.

Smart? Anyone who aligns themselves with the Trump train cannot be termed, "smart," least of all the guy who claims to be making America Great Again (not!)

Let me elaborate, with the Trump Train in mind, of course.

Any area which is marked by dishonesty will be a fertile breeding ground for stupidity and insanity, and, of course, more dishonesty.

Any area which is marked by stupidity will be a fertile breeding ground for dishonesty and insanity, and, of course, more stupidity.

Any area which is marked by insanity will be a fertile breeding ground for dishonesty and stupidity, and, of course, more insanity.
edit on 18-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Added significant elaboration.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Once again, you have proven why Democrats are losing credibility. Hillary lost a huge chunk of people on the fence by declaring half of the country to be "deplorables".

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Once again, you have proven why Democrats are losing credibility. Hillary lost a huge chunk of people on the fence by declaring half of the country to be "deplorables".

At least here was only a 50-50 chance of being placed in that basket.

With Trump, he condemned the entire alt-right, and, because he places himself (with his narcissism) above God, he condemned the entire alt-right to the subbasement of hell.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

You disgrace the name Ajah.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

?

Did you view the cited video? Did you pay attention to the strength of conviction by which Pirro asserted herself?

Come on, there was no way to take her statement other then literally.

Donald Trump should call Jeanine Pirro and say, "Bug off! With supporters like you, who needs supporters?"

That's what Trump should do. What he will actually do is to invite Pirro to Mar-a-Lago, present her with a piece of the most beautiful, beautiful chocolate cake, and then shake her hand.
edit on 18-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I’d like to add that Ms. Pirro, in the video cited in the OP, took the position that the interactions of certain low-lives with the Russians cannot be deemed to be treason because we were not at war with Russia.

Well, certain political and legal pundits have stated on T.V. that we were under cyber-attack by Russia and that this is AN ACT OF WAR!

Moreover, Russian fighter jets have been rather aggressively and recklessly buzzing and harassing U.S. ocean-going vessels and maybe, if I remember correctly, U.S. aircraft as well.

What a piece of work Jeanine Pirro is... [rhymes with “rich”].

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

So much damage control going on right now. Well looks like people are truly scared that the russian narrative comes to an end. They are pretty bad in keeping it alive. Just look at the new member that attacks your nickname because he/she has no other arguments.

Jeanine Pirro is pretty awesome in this video. Holy smokes i like her alot.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

?

And ... you do realize that prosecuting attorneys can pick what cases that they will prosecute? If they don't feel a case has merit, they don't have to prosecute. So I consider a 100% conviction rate to mean that she is smart enough to go forward with cases that are solid.

And some folks are too ignorant to know..
Doin your due on ATS
Denying Ignorance

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
That's a crappy deal if I ever saw one. The Devil definitely comes out on top there. Devil gets your soul and all you get is some campaign material.

If I was making a deal with the devil when it came to politics I'd get me a dictatorship with a Kim-style cult, and some snazzy Hugo Boss uniforms. Gotta go big after all.

Guess old Jeanine never read the Art of the Deal.

Also if you think it's literal I've got bad news for you. Pretty sure she just means that any and all politicians would do anything in their power to get additional material against their opponents in campaigns. Which is true.
edit on -050007am7kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: StephenLeClaire

Blue Ajah involve themselves with righteous, noble causes and justice.

We reveal the Black Ajah and stand up to them with fearlessness. We guide the Dragon Reborn into the Light. We are ethical and always fight against injustice.

hmm.. Pirro would make a good Blue Ajah.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
I’d like to add that Ms. Pirro, in the video cited in the OP, took the position that the interactions of certain low-lives with the Russians cannot be deemed to be treason because we were not at war with Russia.

Well, certain political and legal pundits have stated on T.V. that we were under cyber-attack by Russia and that this is AN ACT OF WAR!

Moreover, Russian fighter jets have been rather aggressively and recklessly buzzing and harassing U.S. ocean-going vessels and maybe, if I remember correctly, U.S. aircraft as well.

And some folks seem to be , by the way they post , rhymes with "moons"

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

With Trump, he condemned the entire alt-right, and, because he places himself (with his narcissism) above God, he condemned the entire alt-right to the subbasement of hell.

ya see, you still do not get it.

Do you really think that people took what Hillary said to heart? Do you really think that she "shamed" us "deplorables" or something? Would you be humiliated or something if Hillary called you something like that?

When did Trump ever put himself above God?

That is another falsehood that is killing the Dems - Trump is NOT alt-right. He represents the normal people. It is only the MSM and Dems that are pushing the narrative that puts him in that category.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Is it an act of war? America is under cyber attack, daily, from China, North Korea, Iran, Israel, and a whole host of other countries. America hasn't declared war on any of them.

And they themselves are under daily cyber attack from America (well, maybe not Israel). None of which have declared war on America in response to such "cyber aggression".

You want to go to war with every country on the planet? Or just Russia? Because I gotta tell you war with Russia doesn't have a great outcome for anyone involved. Even the Warhawks in the Cold War knew that much...
edit on -050007am7kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I simply do not like Jeanine Pirro. She does NOT come across as a champion for all that is right. To the contrary, in the instant case, she comes across as a crude champion for Satan himself.

Let me tell you a story about a go-around I had in traffic court. About 200 cases were adjudicated, and there was not a single acquittal or dismissal making for a 100% conviction rate.

Among a lot of highly shocking irregularities that went down in that court, I will point out two: the judge testified on the part of a prosecution witness by fielding the answering of a question that was directed at the witness; why, the judge testified on the part of a prosecution witness who did not even appear in the courtroom.

So much for 100% conviction rates.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Ah I see. You hate the justice system because you felt wronged.

And again - do you really seriously think that she was being literal about Satan?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Donald Trump who attended Fordham University, a Catholic institution which requires at least Theology 101, should have known that the Bible says that "God does not condemn... and neither should you!" And so, Trump trumped God with his condemnation of the alt-right.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Donald Trump who attended Fordham University, a Catholic institution which requires at least Theology 101, should have known that the Bible says that "God does not condemn... and neither should you!" And so, Trump trumped God with his condemnation of the alt-right.

So... now you are against God? In the OP you were against Satan. You need to make up your mind.

The world could use a bit more of Theology 101.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join