It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What law was violated?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
But is the FEC not primarily civil laws, rather than criminal?

the case the media is trying to whip up seems pretty intent that it is criminal.
edit on 18-7-2017 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Did they?

Who said what?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I read/hear plenty arguing that no laws have been broken. I don't know how anyone can make that argument but it's definitely being made.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Grimpachi

Did they?

Who said what?

Another thread had this posted. Enjoy

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Forgot to mention it earlier, Thank you Kali for linking something useful I really do appreciate it.

ETA: I am trying to get away from the he said she said that has consumed so many, I am human and will probably fall into the trolling trap on occasion but going forward I will try to stick to actual provable facts/laws when it comes to politics.

edit on 18-7-2017 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: DupontDeux

That would 'just' be lying to get the clearance though. There is no conspiracy aspect, and thus no collusion.

They did not reveal their connections with the Russians that makes it collusion.

No, that simply makes it lying (or lying by omission).

No one is claiming Trump and Russia somehow conspired against the FBI. If there was a collusion between Trump and Russia it seems to be against Hillary.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The question should be. Why are Trump supporters good with the Trump campaign knowingly working with a adversarial foreign government to get un-vetted fake news information on an opponent? Then lie about it repeatedly until caught? If they truly didn't feel they were doing anything wrong they would have been open and honest about it! If Obama or Clinton did this you folks would be screaming bloody murder! About how they are treasonous and traitors! The hypocrisy with some of you is beyond people that have commonsense's tolerance level.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

What law was violated?

The Liberal law that lawful , moral , reasoning , logical conservatives must be eradicated from the face of the earth
You new to ATS ?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Adversarial: involving or characterized by conflict or opposition

When did we become involved in a conflict with Russia?

I ask you what laws did they break?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Not really, I honestly want to know what law they think he is breaking.

That is really it.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Russia is a tiger on the mountain. America is a tiger on the mountain. There's a good old Chinese saying. There cannot be two tigers on the mountain.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

I do not doubt that there is a good chance we will tangle with Russia one day, but if that day can be put off by trying to find common ground, should we not try?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
That's what the investigation is for. To determine the who, what, when, where, why, and how, if any. And if any of that equals any law(s) being broken.

It may lead to a whole bunch of something, or it could lead to ship load of nothing, or anything in between.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

And if they find something I will be right there saying charge him.

As it stands right now, there is a full court press on from the media that he the president is guilty endorsed almost unanimously by the DNC, with calls for immediate impeachment and or prison.

It bothers me when anyone gets railroaded without an ounce of tangible proof, and that is what a segment of our society is trying to do right now.
edit on 18-7-2017 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Since there are several million people who live in Russia, I don't think it would be a very bad thing if some one had some kind of dealings with a "Russian".
Now, I think, at least most of the questions about Trump's involvement with Russians is aimed at his "possible" involvement with government officials such a Mr. Putin. Actually, his name has been mentioned a good deal of the time.
One question which I think should be asked is if the lawyer who met with Trump,jr. is directly connected with the Russian government and could he have been aware of this at any time prior to their meeting. If the answer to BOTH of these questions is yes, then there might be some reason for continuing to beat this dead horse.
Otherwise, someone needs to show the rest of us how anything the Russians did had an effect on the final count of the vote totals.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

If as the trump camp claims nothing was taken by the trump team does it still qualify as a crime? (please note did not intend to violate a law just became a thing with the big wigs in that arena)

It is a crime because Jr did get info from them that Donnie used. Just hours after that meeting Trump first start crying about emails.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Ok what law?

the FEC?

If you are referring to the FEC does that really rise to the level of impeachment and or jail time?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

It is a crime because Jr did get info from them that Donnie used.

source please?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Stop right there Bucko. You cannot show that the FBI or on a Questionaire where he was asked "have you ever met with a Russian official" or what Russian officials have you ever met with and denied it. He in fact admitted it and probably listed as many as he could recall at the moment. Forgetting one, particularly one that was totally unproductive of any materially relevant thing is not the same as lying. The media calls him a liar for each bit of new information that comes out yet I don't recall that he ever said there were only 4, 5, or 8 people at the meeting or denied that some particular person was there. How the hell was he suppose to know people he had never met.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
In answer to your question about what crimes may have been committed is this:

52 USC 30121, 36 USC 510:
A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

What that means is that if Trump Jr, was offered, actively sought out and then actually followed through with the intent to gain information, through a foreign government is actually breaking the law. While it is not cash, it is information that is a thing of value in any campaign.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join