It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan blocks YouTube worldwide blackouts. A conspiracy to hide Awan bros info from PK?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I'm not a researcher. I can barely cobble together a respectable new thread.

So, in this case, there is even less to go on than usual. I heard the story from G.Webb and did a few searches.

Only the above story, ironically from Youtube, was found. An otherwise mundane story, what makes it interesting is GW suggested maybe PK ISI wasn't happy that info their Crowdsource The Truth researched and streamed. It was about the AWAN Bros father, who was ISI 111 PK Mil officer until his recent "death", after changing his name...?

The assertion goes back to a land grab where PK farmers were intimidated and killed over a lucrative land consolidation near Punjab. I feel like this is maybe a bigger story than this one story tells. I tend to believe GW in general.

I'm wondering if people agree, or have anything to add. I hope it's the right forum. Lots of comments on YT confirm the worldwide outages.

Ironically, if the blackouts didn't affect anyone outside PK, nobody would have been aware of this potential issue.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

So, in this case, there is even less to go on than usual. I heard the story from G.Webb and did a few searches.

I'd be skeptical about claims made by random youtube posters.

A quick search shows only an outage involving Pakistan in 2008.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

you'll have to research it more, Pakistan is always causing YouTube outages, this might this be an old story from 2008 or 2016????

Pakistan causes YouTube outage for two-thirds of world

On Friday, the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority ordered 70 Internet service providers to block access to YouTube.com, because of anti-Islamic movies on the video-sharing site, which is owned by Google.

The authority did not specify what the offensive material was, but a PTA official said the ban concerned a trailer for an upcoming film by Dutch lawmaker Geert Wilders, who has said he plans to release a movie portraying Islam as fascist and prone to inciting violence

YouTube’s 15-minute outage

edit on 18-7-2017 by Tellurian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I would hardly call GWebb a "random YouTuber". Clearly people are not up to speed on this subject.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
No, it's a brand new story.

top topics

join