It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The transgender con ? Many transgender regret switch

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: dreamingawake

a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

I read some of them .. and I think they are biased.

I think you continue to try and demean me, which is your privilage.. I'm not going to run to mods.
Your tone is very condescending, and while my feelings aren't hurt ( i have a thick skin unlike some transgendered, transvestites, and others from LGBTQ community).. I don't have to respond to a condescending tone , if I choose not to.

People have done all your homework here and your reply is always "it's bias".
You don't want to learn. You are a concern troll.

For fun, because you have such a think skin and are not a hypocrite: Did you also mention to them(not everyone seen this in the one now defunct thread) how you are really a man who admitted to be afraid of transgender women?
I mean after all you agreed with the member in that thread that I should have mentioned my sexuality(which I wasn't aware that I had to do to have an opinion).
Let's start here understanding who She-ye really is, alright?

Now you want to make this personal again ?

I am not a man afraid of transgendered women... I am a woman who's experience with transgendered women has left a bad impression to a degree. The ones I have seen have quite the little head game set up with unsuspecting men, and I found their antics disgusting.

But once again , another failed attempt at actually contemplating my posts and the point behind them.

Oh so that is the reason? BTW are you sure they weren't transvestites? Those guys can be "colorful".

No .. these were men living as women from my understanding.

That sounds more like transvestites, sorry.

Why do so many people get this confused?

I'm not confused about it , but like some say the difference between transvestites and transgendered is about 2 years🤔

Really? Who says that? Lol

I read the quote in another thread .. thought it was funny too ( and it may be true to some degree )

Wallace from Wallace and Gromit was quoted as saying the moon was made of cheese. I thought that was funny. (And it might be true to some degree)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I think you continue to try and demean me, which is your privilage.. I'm not going to run to mods.
Your tone is very condescending, and while my feelings aren't hurt ( i have a thick skin unlike some transgendered, transvestites, and others from LGBTQ community).. I don't have to respond to a condescending tone , if I choose not to.

For fun, because you have such a think skin and are not a hypocrite: Did you also mention to them(not everyone seen this in the one now defunct thread) how you are really a man who admitted to be afraid of transgender women?
I mean after all you agreed with the member in that thread that I should have mentioned my sexuality(which I wasn't aware that I had to do to have an opinion).

I am not a man afraid of transgendered women... I am a woman who's experience with transgendered women has left a bad impression to a degree. The ones I have seen have quite the little head game set up with unsuspecting men, and I found their antics disgusting.

But once again , another failed attempt at actually contemplating my posts and the point behind them.

Oh so that is the reason? BTW are you sure they weren't transvestites? Those guys can be "colorful".

I'm not confused about it , but like some say the difference between transvestites and transgendered is about 2 years🤔

I read the quote in another thread .. thought it was funny too ( and it may be true to some degree )

Wallace from Wallace and Gromit was quoted as saying the moon was made of cheese. I thought that was funny. (And it might be true to some degree)

Hardly in the same context.. because there actually is a viable chance that some who thought they were transvestite decided to transgender. Doubt the moon can even in a small precentage turn to cheese.. but nice try 👎🏼

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Hardly in the same context.. because there actually is a viable chance that some who thought they were transvestite decided to transgender. Doubt the moon can even in a small precentage turn to cheese.. but nice try 👎🏼

Sorry transvestites have always thought they were male.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye
Peer review is science, not bias. Emotional anecdotal evidence is ignorance, often formed out of bias.

Peer review is ignorance? No, it's not.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Okay, so, you did mention that but ya could have came off as a male or female saying it. At least thanks for that honesty.

I thought you had your big girl pants on? Thick skin and all, after all calling us ignorant and calling everyone's peer reviewed evidence a bias, trying to find out where you are coming from. I'm not really contemplating anything such is why I asked. Is there a point behind them or are they just reactionary commentaries?

Based on the replies after that answer you sound confused. This is emotional, fear.

People are putting a lot of time into replying this research to you, it's not for agenda or bias either.
edit on 24-7-2017 by dreamingawake because: there*

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

edit on 24-7-2017 by dreamingawake because: double post

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Tell that to Hirschfeld ( under Origin of the Name from wiki )

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Modern terms are split now is what is being said.

Hirschfeld's transvestites therefore were, in today's terms, not only transvestites, but a variety of people from the transgender spectrum.[8]
wiki

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Magnus Hirschfeld coined the word transvestite in 1910 (from Latin trans-, "across, over" and vestitus, "dressed") to refer to the sexual interest in cross-dressing. He used it to describe persons who habitually and voluntarily wore clothes of the opposite sex.

Ok.What about it? Do you know what fetish means?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Peer review is science, not bias. Emotional anecdotal evidence is ignorance, often formed out of bias.

Peer review is ignorance? No, it's not.

There are some scientists who don't agree with peer reviews , and do their own studies, which can also be called biased.
Scientists and doctors don't all agree with each other , and I don't trust anything that Tavistock has a hand in because they have their own agendas.

This is a contentious topic among very well educated scientist and doctors still, and I think the jury is still out on the whole issue.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Magnus Hirschfeld coined the word transvestite in 1910 (from Latin trans-, "across, over" and vestitus, "dressed") to refer to the sexual interest in cross-dressing. He used it to describe persons who habitually and voluntarily wore clothes of the opposite sex.

It means I was right.. and yes I know what fetish means

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...

No, it means that not only do you not know the difference but you don't even seem aware there is a difference.

edit on 24-7-2017 by Abysha because: Goddamn phone...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Rght about what? Are you saying that transgenderism is a fetish? Wow.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
my view whether you agree or not wont change
its physically and morally wrong and also very confusing to our young children.
Flame away I don't care. I’m entitled to my opinion. I see an agenda being pushed to feminise the male and vice verse.

Adam & Eve not Adam & Steve!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: stealthyaroura

Wow. Never thought of it that way. Mind blown and changed.

Where have you been this whole time with that epic truth bomb?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Flame away I don't care. I’m entitled to my opinion. I see an agenda being pushed to feminise the male and vice verse.

I certainly won't be flaming you ..

Its not even only confusing for kids, its confusing for adults... it's their agenda to confuse them young and keep them confused . Take a look at all of new gender identifications... its absurd in my opinion.. can you imagine teaching that to young children?

edit on 25-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Can you stop doing the same to kids with your religion?.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I certainly won't be flaming you ..

Its not even only confusing for kids, its confusing for adults... it's their agenda to confuse them young and keep them confused . Take a look at all of new gender identifications... its absurd in my opinion.. can you imagine teaching that to young children?

Don't let your children watch or listen to them. Problem solved.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Also if this was really about the concern of the mental health of kids why didn't you make a thread about the rising trend of kids being schizophrenic? why just pick on (yes you are just picking on the trans folk because you are warped) the trans folk?.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Also if this was really about the concern of the mental health of kids why didn't you make a thread about the rising trend of kids being schizophrenic? why just pick on (yes you are just picking on the trans folk because you are warped) the trans folk?.

I've asked everyone repeatedly why focus on the nonexistent ant on an huge elephant in the room.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join