It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The transgender con ? Many transgender regret switch

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
By the way , while we are establishing what is fact and fiction within the scientific realms, I must wonder why RainbowPhoenix identifies so much with astrology , as she pokes fun at my "sky God".

There is no scientific proof that proves astrology is a valid science or " religion".

There is no scientific proof that transgendered are born into the wrong bodies or that their bodies were meant to be naturally "different".

Something went wrong.. what.. not sure.. I have many questions ... and hopefully someday I get the answers from the sources I trust.

The fact remains , they are humans worthy of love, which in fact we all are, despite our differences.

Because I understand the tangibles of certain planetary alignments and the affects that they have on gravity and such. For example we know with certainty that the moon and it's orbit has an affect on the tides of the ocean (liquid). We also know that up to 60% of the human body is water and that we are in fact basically a liquid meeting another liquid during conception. So is it not possible that the alignment of the planets at any given time and the subsequent affect they have on gravity in those positions will have varying affects on the merging of two liquids as they combine to create a life. Basically different planetary alignments affect gravity differently thus causing the liquids of life if you will to merge differently under different alignments causing variations in personality as well as physicality. Looking to the stars for answers is older than and tantamount to religion.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Those with more scientific knowledge of studies and reports seem to think they understand this topic so much better...

Sweet zombie Jesus... NO DUH! How is that statement something you'd question the fairness or logic of?

Yes, those with "more scientific knowledge of studies and reports" do understand the topic better than you. People who have dedicated their lives to study something understands that thing better than you. People who have lived experiences on a subject understand that thing better than you. It's how it works!

Subject matter experts know things about the subject!

Good lord...

Did I say those scientific studies they read are 100% correct?

You done with your little rant now ?

Get it ?.., I don't necessarily buy into all the studies that some members on here have declared as superior truth.

Of course you don't. Because you are totally comfortable asserting yourself as more knowledgeable than the experts. For no reason other than you feel like it!

Do you do this to your mechanic? Your doctor? Your IT people working on your computer? How do you go through life with that sort of hubris? How do you survive when you dismiss anything, no matter how obviously more authoritative than you, if it doesn't agree with your uninformed opinion?

And why do you even insist on your views? Why do you think it's against your religion? You realize there are trans folk who are Christians, right? Are all of these pastors who accept them, scientists who understand them, and doctors who help them wrong in deference to your uninformed opinion?

How do you even function with that arrogance?

It's not arrogance.. it comes through praying with humility , and my spirit understanding something at a level that can't be explained easily.

Like a said before... time will reveal truth on this matter ...to me anyhow .. from sources I am meant to trust.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Those with more scientific knowledge of studies and reports seem to think they understand this topic so much better...

Sweet zombie Jesus... NO DUH! How is that statement something you'd question the fairness or logic of?

Yes, those with "more scientific knowledge of studies and reports" do understand the topic better than you. People who have dedicated their lives to study something understands that thing better than you. People who have lived experiences on a subject understand that thing better than you. It's how it works!

Subject matter experts know things about the subject!

Good lord...

Did I say those scientific studies they read are 100% correct?

You done with your little rant now ?

Get it ?.., I don't necessarily buy into all the studies that some members on here have declared as superior truth.

Of course you don't. Because you are totally comfortable asserting yourself as more knowledgeable than the experts. For no reason other than you feel like it!

Do you do this to your mechanic? Your doctor? Your IT people working on your computer? How do you go through life with that sort of hubris? How do you survive when you dismiss anything, no matter how obviously more authoritative than you, if it doesn't agree with your uninformed opinion?

And why do you even insist on your views? Why do you think it's against your religion? You realize there are trans folk who are Christians, right? Are all of these pastors who accept them, scientists who understand them, and doctors who help them wrong in deference to your uninformed opinion?

How do you even function with that arrogance?

It's not arrogance.. it comes through praying with humility , and my spirit understanding something at a level that can't be explained easily.

Like a said before... time will reveal truth on this matter ...to me anyhow .. from sources I am meant to trust.

So dismissing subject matter experts in preference to your own, indefinable sources with no field knowledge on the subject?

That's the epitome of arrogance!

But why? Why are you so invested in being so wrong and willfully ignorant on a subject? Do you do this with other things?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Ok ...you have your gravitational pulls... I'll stay with my "sky God"😁

I hate one line in this tune, (cause we're all sinners to varying degrees ) but its still a good tune

Dedicated to the Christian transgendered 😁

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Pretty odd that the demons would try to influence less than 1% of the population while the spiritual warfare is raging bigly in the world. Maybe those demons are transgenders themselves? Oh wait the angels are genderless. Or as I have heard they are hermaphrodites.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Pretty odd that the demons would try to influence less than 1% of the population while the spiritual warfare is raging bigly in the world. Maybe those demons are transgenders themselves? Oh wait the angels are genderless. Or as I have heard they are hermaphrodites.

Maybe they've influenced more than .2 % ? Maybe there are those influenced that still stay in the closet so to speak ?

Angels are different beings than humans.

This theory of spiritual oppression, suppression , is just that.. a theory among many for me. I don't know the answers for fact, but I don't trust that certain branches of medical science have all the answers or facts either.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I am going to put this back into the realm of ATS conspiracies for a minute, forget about the moral and political aspect.

Maybe it's not there fault, maybe there is a sinister plot afoot, maybe the uptick in pro-trans stuff is part of the deep states plan of reinforcing a type of population control. After all chopping it off is the ultimate birth control.

Just for fun

GAY BOMB

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

They know that they look different from men and women now (most of them) and are in a club of their own, and there's not too many in that club per capita. They realize that despite trying to become a woman, that they never truly will be, and most don't even look like women...they just look like drag queens, and they could have done that while they were still men(ish). That's not even taking into consideration the expense, to keep getting injections, and implants etc. because if they stop, they start turning back into a man...with a healed wound.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Alex Jones is so funny. I think I'll start to watch his shows for the lulz. Gay bomb is actually a thing so he's right about that.
If they are trying to influence people to become transgenders then they failed miserably.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

They know that they look different from men and women now (most of them) and are in a club of their own, and there's not too many in that club per capita. They realize that despite trying to become a woman, that they never truly will be, and most don't even look like women...they just look like drag queens, and they could have done that while they were still men(ish). That's not even taking into consideration the expense, to keep getting injections, and implants etc. because if they stop, they start turning back into a man...with a healed wound.

Thats what a few of these men in the OP said.. that essentially it's impossible to become a woman... and it was devastating for them to be left with the reality of what they had done to their bodies , that was not totally irreversible.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Alex Jones is so funny. I think I'll start to watch his shows for the lulz. Gay bomb is actually a thing so he's right about that.
If they are trying to influence people to become transgenders then they failed miserably.

Give them time... these sort work on 20 .. 30 year plans.

Its only going to get crazier before it gets better ...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

What would the purpose be? As Blue_Jay said it's a part of population control so influencing people to be gay would make more sense. Some transmen have babies.
ETA - I just remembered about that thread about Google releasing sterile mosquites. Wouldn't it make more sense to "bomb" the population with some kind of chemical to make many of them infertile?

edit on 7/19/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

What would the purpose be? As Blue_Jay said it's a part of population control so influencing people to be gay would make more sense. Some transmen have babies.
ETA - I just remembered about that thread about Google releasing sterile mosquites. Wouldn't it be more sense to "bomb" the population with some kind of chemical to make many of them infertile?

I'm not convinced it is a war on population control... I think that the bigger picture is the war on humanity and the destruction of human dignity and their souls . Maybe some humans play their parts , willfully have chosen to help those darker entities try and destroy what they are so jealous of... God's love for humanity. They will use any method possible to keep humans at war, in confusion and angst, blind with rage, sorrowful , and broken.

That is why I have a theory for spiritual influence on this issue ,though like Bo mentioned it could be a combination of factors leading to gender dysphoria .

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

And yet there are gay and transgender Christians who love and worship Jesus. So I'd say that those demons have failed miserably.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

And yet there are gay and transgender Christians who love and worship Jesus. So I'd say that those demons have failed miserably.

That would be for Jesus to judge.

He's the final judgement for all of us, and I believe we'll all have our judgement day.

He knows why I started this thread, and if it made a difference of extreme regret for surgeries as opposed to living a trans life without it.. I think it was a good thing.

edit on 19-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So, when are we going to fight for the equal rights for transgenders.

Now that we've established a new group of people called "transgender" folks,

the next logical step is to point out that "transgenders" earn less than their counterparts in the workplace.

That means "equal pay" for "transgender" should be the next "right" that we aim for.

Have we started this yet?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

the next logical step is to point out that "transgenders" earn less than their counterparts in the workplace.

That means "equal pay" for "transgender" should be the next "right" that we aim for.

If Equal is Equal.

What is the point of singling out any specific group?

Oh, that's right - - - certain groups object to certain people when it comes to Equal Rights.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

If Equal is Equal.

Oh, that's right - - - certain groups object to certain people when it comes to Equal Rights.

I for one would support a transgender getting equal pay.. why not.. if they do their job efficiently

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

If Equal is Equal.

I for one would support a transgender getting equal pay.. why not.. if they do their job efficiently

OK, do you support them having Equality in all things?

Would you support a transgender being a kindergarten teacher? Gotta be employed before Equal Pay.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

It depends on the teacher , and what they would try and teach young children.
Never give a 5 year old a suitcase that is too heavy to carry. I would prefer I teach my own children at age appropriate times.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join