It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a look at this drawing for me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You know how there are time killer links in Facebook right? Well I clicked on one and it was normal enough, it's a series of drawings of cartoon characters if they were real. I'll add the link below.

I was scrolling through them and when I saw this one, I instantly felt dizzy and sick in the pit of my stomach.

static.boredpanda.com...

Now, the reason I post this here is because what immediately came to mind was a dream I had a couple of years ago.

In a dream, I found myself looking out a large window and realized I was in space. I was being shown that there were a couple other ships meeting us at this location. I remember noticing that the ships were alike - they had the shape of a golf ball with a playing card inserted halfway into it. Sorry for the description, it is still the first description that comes to mind.

The dream flashed and the next thing I remember is I'm standing on ground. The first thing I notice is the color - everything was this rust color. There was ambient light but it was very low level.

I looked to my left and I realized I was standing next to a building. It was the same rust color and although it had windows and a doorway, there was no door or panes of glass. They were just openings. It was like the adobe buildings I suppose, only those have doors I believe.

I turn and look to my left, and there are two individuals standing there, not facing me directly but rather at an angle. The first individual is a total blank. I know it was standing there but I cannot for the life of be even begin to recall what it looked like. The second guy however is pretty close to this drawing. It's the eyes. In my dream, his body looks different. The guy in my dream was block-like. Flat head, no angles at all just straight up and down lines. It had the same eyes and expression as this drawing though.

I swear I cannot look at this drawing without getting a physical reaction.

I know it's weird, but I really needed to share.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: traveler928

I had a similar feeling. This is not the Charlie Brown that I love.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

What a strange dream. Very detailed too. And what a creepy looking rendition of Charlie Brown.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It's Charlie Down.

He has all the charm of Van Gogh after cutting off his ear.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Yeah man that's pretty rough...

I've gotten similar feelings from realistic moving renditions of the red eyed shadow dude that appears during sleep paralysis, so I feel ya.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Weird!! Well, a couple of people here think it looks weird, but no physical reaction. My first one, though, was more physical. So strange! It's an odd pic, and my head seemed a little weird when looking. I actually avoided seeing it when showing the two other people.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Yep... my head feels strange looking at it so I just avoid looking when I show it.

It's something about the expression, the whole position of the face and definitely the eyes.
edit on 18-7-2017 by traveler928 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
nothing alien related its just an know effect know as uncanny valley when you see somethig that looks kinda human but has some "errors" that dont feel right

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
that dream however...
who knows

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
My god, it's a young Alfred E Neuman.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: traveler928
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Yep... my head feels strange looking at it so I just avoid looking when I show it.

It's something about the expression, the whole position of the face and definitely the eyes.

Whole thing is very off. I don't even want to look at it again, to figure out just why.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
The pic is a very "life like" depiction of Charlie Brown but to us he is a known cartoon icon, we don't expect him to become "life like"...and not only that but he is not smiling in this pic. We know a smile can more easily put one at ease. He looks uncertain or deep in thought. & he is looking downward or sideways toward his right, can't remember what this represents in the body language dictionary.

Not certain why the pic would have such a strong effect on you but these are some of the reasons I can come up with.

leolady

top topics

join