It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Justine Damond shot dead by US police in Minneapolis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

the lady must have been somebody

She was a somebody who called the police and was killed for her troubles .

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
So a Somali Muslim police officer "accidentally-on-purpose" shoots the white woman dead .... well thats one way to kill the infidels.

An Australian no less.

Down here they just partake in their home land antics of car jacking you. We don't legally give them guns and a badge just because.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Well the cop that killed the white woman was black. Since blacks are eager to point that out all the time i think i'll just do the same because everybody is equal and such. Strangely MSM is ignoring the story because they can't fuel the hate of blacks for cops. Yeah they have no agenda at all.

I hope they solve the case and justice is served.

See, this is where everyone goes way off the rails.

'Blacks' don't care if it's white cops or purple cops - they just want to stop getting killed by cops.

Why haven't 'whites' stepped up to decry the shootings of innocent 'whites' by cops?

We have a severe problem with police killings and it crosses skin color.

ah but whites and others did in fact step up over police brutality and killings. there even seemed to be a growing movement trying to get it what out of control cops dealt with. yet at the time the movement was growing and gaining traction, the racist black lives matter group started up, and going on about racist cops killing blacks. and anyone who tried to interject that yes there was a problem, but it had nothing to really do with racism, and that something did need to be done about it, they got shot down hard. the black lives matter racists destroyed the efforts of everyone else trying to deal with those cops that are out of control. trying to turn it into a racial issue. and the media who had been for the most part ignoring the outcry of police brutality, jumped right in on the side of black lives matter and their racial aspect of it.

i have often wondered if black lives matter was started up specifically just to discredit and destroy those trying to fight against the police brutality. especially when the anti-police brutality movement was just starting to gain attention, and "poof" all of a sudden we have black lives matter jumping into the picture. the only real "victims" of police brutality given an real media attention (often for days and weeks at a time), seem to be those who are black, and are thugs and career criminals. those who can almost easily be proven to be at fault with the police involved being found to have not done anything seriously wrong. yet these are the people that black lives matter are backing. seems awfully convenient. especially when many of those who were trying to stand up over police brutality are instead forced to back the actions of the police in the only real publicised cases of police brutality where what the police have done appears mainly warranted.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The weak, completely ill-prepared and unqualified cop that shot this innocent Australian woman has no effing idea how big this is. He is probably shaking in his shoes but he may need to think of things like if this happened in Australia there would be calls to string him up and he'd literally probably have to leave the country after any finding of an investigation, no matter what the finding was.

As though it wasn't bad enough before, this is a step too far and the consequences will be very far-reaching.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

However, why would they call him Somalian instead of African American?

Because they are trying to say a "Somali Man" killed an "Australian Woman", and it just happened on US soil.

It's those "immigrants",

that are causing all the problems in America.

Following the Trump theme.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

This usually only happens to black people. They call the cops, and they get shot, because when the cops arrive they usually "assume" that any non-white found at the scene must be the perpetrator.

Now that it's started happening to whites, maybe something will be done about all these armed cops shooting unarmed civilians who have done nothing wrong.

edit on 18-7-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Having lived in Minneapolis and in that area... Minneapolis police do have a reputation for " heavy handedness". Remember the first story out, watch how it changes...how and why did he draw his weapon, while seated in the front passenger seat and shoot out the driver window across his partner?!? Drawing a weapon while in your gear seated in a patrol car is not a fast procedure. I suspect a "negligent discharge". A newer officer, rolling up on a call with his weapon already drawn, pointed out the driver window at a person approaching the patrol car and his finger on the trigger.......

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: hutch622

This usually only happens to black people. They call the cops, and they get shot, because when the cops arrive they usually "assume" that any non-white found at the scene must be the perpetrator.

Now that it's started happening to whites, maybe something will be done about all these armed cops shooting unarmed civilians who have done nothing wrong.

you are very wrong. it is something that can happen to anyone, regardless of race or color who calls the police, or just happens to be out and about when the cops are called. this is not the first case like this that didn't happen to a black. in fact it is people like you who try to make it into a racial thing that allow such things to happen. people were trying to stop such things until the black lives matter racists started to turn it wrongfully into a racial thing. unfortunately black lives matter fought and fight any possibility there is a general problem instead of a racial issue.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I usually side with the cops until evidence proves otherwise... but man in this case, if you are not actively taking fire there is no reason to draw and fire like that.

If you are concerned tell your partner to back up to gain space and take a defensive posture, or get out of the vehicle giving her commands, this certainly looks like an execution for some reason.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I am starting to have a lot of questions about this whole situation.

1) Someone else commented that it is not a good ideal to have two relatively new police officers patrolling in the same patrol. This begs the question; "Does this police force have so few veteran police persons that they cannot have patrols with mixed veteran and new police officers?"

2) How many complains must an officer have against them before they are given a desk job. This officer already had three complains; why was he not assigned to a desk job?

3) Was this officer initially assigned to an area where there is a large Somali native neighborhood. Was there complains to remove him from that neighborhood?

4) This officer has a degree in business and was in project management. Why did he choose to change careers?

5) The officer previously lived in St Louis, MO; did he apply for the police force there? Was he turned down by the St. Louis Police Force?

Just some questions that an investigative reporter could use to further investigate this situation.

edit on 18-7-2017 by feldercarb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
So as I read now, the cruiser was stopped and she was talking to driver of cruiser and partner reached over driver and shot her?!?! While she was talking ?!?! Something not right...cops are lying

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I just checked in to this thread but I see it didn't even take a quarter of the first page before someone threw the race card into the discussion....

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

you are very wrong. it is something that can happen to anyone, regardless of race or color who calls the police, or just happens to be out and about when the cops are called. this is not the first case like this that didn't happen to a black. in fact it is people like you who try to make it into a racial thing that allow such things to happen.

You might be right. It could be happening to whites just as frequently. However, we never hear about that. My eyes and ears don't see everything that is occurring in the world, it's limited to what the "news media" reports.

With only 12% of the population being black, you'd think we should be hearing mostly about whites being shot by police, and only occasionally hearing the unarmed black being gunned down by some trigger happy cop. But, the reality is the reverse, the news reports a much higher percentage of blacks being shot by blue, than whites being shot by blue, way out of proportion to their population statistics.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I usually side with the cops until evidence proves otherwise... but man in this case, if you are not actively taking fire there is no reason to draw and fire like that.

Yet, cops happily shoot the unarmed black man in the back as he is "running away" from them.

It's not about "threat", it's about "power" and "control".

Obey my command, or I kill you.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I would imagine the force is have a difficult time figuring out how to spin this into proper shooting.

If they can I'll start believing in miracles.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Human = Predator These police shootings will only incress Until people fight back .
and words never work sue never works .
And as long as they only get slaps on the wrist it will get worst . Itw ill get to teh point taht all the fema camp stories are no longer stories it will get to teh point were you cant leave a statse without going through check points it will become the new Germane .
it will get to the point were it wont be talking about deporting illegals But just lining them up and shooting them as many here already seam to feel would be the solution .
this time it wont be the Jews who get mass murdered it will be the Mexicans and any dark tan skinned person .
and of coarse any who smothise with the groups .
I am just glad i wont be alive to see this but in another 20 or 30 years tops you may be

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So! This IS the Video game Kids now being Real cops!
they have play'd to many video war games.
the ones ware you dont lose points for killing friendly or civilians.

They need to make a police game!
if they shoot some one they should not playing it
for all there training pules playing at home.
they can NOT have a real gun for 6 weeks.
if the do it again add 6 weeks. and keep adding.
they have to play it one hour or more from then on.

yes we will not have many cops with guns.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I would imagine the force is have a difficult time figuring out how to spin this into proper shooting.

If they can I'll start believing in miracles.

Maybe he was cleaning his gun, and it went off?

I mean, Vice President Dick Chaney shot his friend by accident too.

Guns are clearly the problem. Wherever there are guns, people get killed.

Remove all guns, and problem solved.

edit on 18-7-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

It's probably too late to remove all guns in America. But we can start by disarming the police. Clearly many officers are either abusing their power or inappropriately using deadly force. That any unarmed or innocent citizens would be shot to death by those charged to protect and serve should be a call for action.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

You’re being sarcastic - right?

God I hope so.

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join