It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Justine Damond shot dead by US police in Minneapolis

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

As was expected. I have been following this one from the beginning and I have not been able to forget Justine. I so wanted justice to be served in this case.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Bravo!!

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

The family of a woman shot and killed by a Minneapolis police officer has reached a $20 million settlement with the city, according to Mayor Jacob Frey.

Frey announced the settlement -- the biggest in the city's history, according to a spokesman for the mayor -- in a news conference Friday. Of the $20 million, $18 million will go to the Ruszczyk family and $2 million will be donated to a fund for safe communities at the Minneapolis Foundation, Frey said.

Link

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Why were their cameras off? Because they have something to hide. I will not accept that they turned them off because they knew or thought the woman might be shot because the fact that they shot what is likely to have been an unarmed woman proves their intent and or their lack of concern for blood and guts to be on their body cams.

Police body cams are there to protect US the public, not their police. if they really reckon they had no alternative than to shoot her then why not a mere disabling injury.

Sounds to me that police dispatchment is the officio unofficial policy because it does not hold up the police in their patrol rounds.

Dont go blaming the woman, she is form Australia and Australians dont have this kind of thing happening on a day-to-day bases. Cop killings by guns only occurs only 2-3 times a year here. She would highly likely expected that they would kill her, it just doensent happen here.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
SOB Should've have been charged with 1st degree murder..As most of us know there's no justice,it's just us.
edit on 12-5-2019 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join