It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Justine Damond shot dead by US police in Minneapolis

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Nonsense. The Murderer was a Black, African, Muslim immigrant. Educating him, let alone removing him, is out of the question. He literally had to murder someone before they took his worrying behavior seriously and even now they're very expectedly trying to concoct some sort of lies and bull# to cover themselves.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

Remember the case in Cleveland, where that cop, rolled up and murder that kid, playing in the park within seconds after arriving on the scene?? Found out he had major issues of brutality and a drinking problem to boot, so unfit was he that they considered sitting him at a desk.

Now with that in mind , pls tell us how many heads rolled, like how many chief of police resigned or what happened to that POS.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Remember the case in Cleveland, where that cop, rolled up and murder that kid, playing in the park within seconds after arriving on the scene?? Found out he had major issues of brutality and a drinking problem to boot, so unfit was he that they considered sitting him at a desk.

Now with that in mind , pls tell us how many heads rolled, like how many chief of police resigned or what happened to that POS.

Your leaving out the fact the kid was armed.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Justine Damond: Patrol Car 'Slapped' Before Fatal Shooting - The police car was allegedly "slapped" by a woman before Justine Damond was killed.

New allegations have come to light about the shooting of Justine Damond, with claims she may have "slapped" the back of the police car Mohamed Noor was in before he shot her.

A search warrant obtained by Minnesota Public Radio (MPC) from the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA) claimed a "female slapped" the squad car, but did not specify if the woman was Damond.

"Upon police arrival, a female 'slaps' the back of the patrol squad ... After that, it is unknown to BCA agents what exactly happened, but the female became deceased in the alley," MPC said.

Minneapolis police officer Mohamed Noor remains on paid administrative leave and is yet to comment or speak to investigators.

Earlier comments made by Noor's partner revealed the officers heard a loud noise shortly before Damond approached the police vehicle. According the MPC, the search warrant did not report whether the "slap" was the loud noise described by Noor's partner.

click link for article...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gus and Xacathdra.

With a freakin toy, in a right to carry state, dead in under seconds, ..but that's not the issue here, with his troubles previously, and folks in his Dept knew this, what was the fallout, what changed in police procedure.
edit on 26-7-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

With respect, that was not a reply to me.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Looks like this story has fallen into the, "I give up" category.

Until the people 'rise up and burn this mother down' ... expect more of the same from any police farce governed by Progressives. They'll 'wait you out' every time you let 'em.

Cheers!!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Until the people 'rise up and burn this mother down' ... expect more of the same from any police farce governed by Progressives. They'll 'wait you out' every time you let 'em.

Cheers!!

I think it fell into the let the investigations continue before acting category.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The kid was armed with a toy gun in a park.

You guys see evil everywhere you go, old ladies little kids, babies, frail old men, they all look the same to you guys, something needs to change mate or it will culminate into something very ugly. Wake the # up already

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Cheers!!

I think it fell into the let the investigations continue before acting category.

Uhuh what you call an investigation we call the thin blue line covering their tracks....

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Cheers!!

They certainly have their work cut out for them in this case because it is not straightforward. There are obvious lies and holes in stories. Not to mention that it's just not going to go away, even when it goes away.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

With a freakin toy, in a right to carry state, dead in under seconds, ..but that's not the issue here, with his troubles previously, and folks in his Dept knew this, what was the fallout, what changed in police procedure.

The right to carry does not extend to minors... let alone 12 year olds. Secondly it was not known to be a toy until after the fact. Hind sight 20/20 cannot be used to judge an officers use of force. The standard is what did the officer perceive as a threat when force was used.

Given the kids history, your asking the right question but directing it at the wrong people.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The kid was armed with a toy gun in a park.

You guys see evil everywhere you go, old ladies little kids, babies, frail old men, they all look the same to you guys, something needs to change mate or it will culminate into something very ugly. Wake the # up already

Yeah... because kids cant kill.

What parts are you and others leaving out?
* - Rice was sitting on a swing pointing his gun randomly at people as they walked by.
* - Numerous 911 calls were received reporting that.
* - The comments about the suspect being a juvenile and the gun probably being fake was NOT relayed to the officers.
* - When officers arrived Rice reached towards his waistband, where the gun was located.
* - Rice did this knowing they were police officers.
* - Video surveillance footage supported the officers version of events.

But why bother with facts right...

You may want to take your own advice about waking up.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Cheers!!

Uhuh what you call an investigation we call the thin blue line covering their tracks....

What you think is a "blue line covering their tracks" is in fact typical public ignorance about police operations and investigations.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

Cheers!!

They certainly have their work cut out for them in this case because it is not straightforward. There are obvious lies and holes in stories. Not to mention that it's just not going to go away, even when it goes away.

Not really since the Minneapolis police department has nothing to do with the criminal investigation. As for the rest, and as I and others have stated numerous times, let the investigation do its job.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

Cheers!!

Not really since the Minneapolis police department has nothing to do with the criminal investigation. As for the rest, and as I and others have stated numerous times, let the investigation do its job.

I didn't say that the police department did had anything to do with it - this is why I get frustrated when you reply to me because you make leaps and assumptions. If you're unclear on my meaning just ask, but I'm usually very clear.

As for your second paragraph, yes, that is what is happening and as I've said in my post they have their work cut out for them.

Sheesh I honestly am so glad I don't live there is this is how conversations go, no wonder you're all shooting each other.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

No kidding... I was pointing out the reduced issues involved with the independent investigation into the shooting. As for assumptions and leaps I really dont think you should be lecturing anyone given your posts in this thread and their contents.

Well, its a second sentence and not a paragraph. Secondly, again, its an independent investigation so you remove several negative factors.

Again you may want to educate yourself before lecturing someone else, especially when you are incorrect - both fact wise and sentence structure wise. Doing that may help you figure out why conversations frustrate you.

Let the investigations run their course.
edit on 28-7-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

The right to carry does not extend to minors... let alone 12 year olds. Secondly it was not known to be a toy until after the fact. Hind sight 20/20 cannot be used to judge an officers use of force. The standard is what did the officer perceive as a threat when force was used.

Given the kids history, your asking the right question but directing it at the wrong people.

Now apply "perceived as a threat" to this case and the future shootings of innocent white people by police too.

Don't go all "hindsight" on us, next time this occurs.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Baaka

No I am telling you the standard established by scotus to review an officers use of force.

What did the officer perceive when force was used.

There is not a "standard review" that is used. Each incident is unique unto itself. What officers do in one incident that are valid may very well be invalid in a similar incident.

Totality of circumstances.

20/20 hindsight can NOT be used.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join