It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is love Racist?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The documentary is about people's preferences who use dating websites.

Well, obviously they are forced to be discriminatory while compiling a checklist of likes v dislikes.

You don't act normally in those places, you're shopping for a certain 'product'.

IRL people are not as clinical.

For example, if you are a straight male, you make this clear in order to obviate any unwanted interest from gay would-be suitors.

Doesn't mean you necessarily have a problem with gays or homosexuality.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I would agree with seagull here.

Love is not racist. I think it is worth pointing out that two very good friends of mine, who are a largely Anglo-Saxon/Celt male and a Muslim woman, are happily married and have a lovely little baby boy. They are happy, ecstatically happy people, and very much in love with one another, and loving their lives together with their little one.

Love is not racist, but some people are racist.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I always get this fantasy about shagging an alien grey as I'm about to ejaculate and it is a real turn on. Thing I I don't actually like the grey type but maybe that again is a fetish. Been trying to get the misses to dress up in an alien grey outfit when we get jiggy but she wont do it. Thought it might help resolve things but she calls me crazy

Oh great gwad that I don't quite believe in... really?? ...ppl are alot more interesting than I gave credit for.. an alien Grey?? all I can say is YOLO..:lol
edit on 18-7-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

It's probably just a result of the experiences. In the way I don't want to be probed if that's what they wanted/did and wanting instead to be the prober of them. Whatever...... It happens just before the beginning of the spraying, like about three thrusts before always get a vision of an alien grey in the mind but it's got human like tits.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Ufooorbhunter, I wanna party wid u but leave waaay before the party ends and the cops shows up..

edit on 18-7-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Having a horsey face isn't dependent on being a certain race, being a whiner also isn't based on race.

Princess Anne is horsey, and there are oodles of whiners of all hues.

Maybe you should go get an "edukashun" so you understand what racism is before you go off tossing it around like so many other idiots, huh?

edit on Sat Jul 22 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I would agree with seagull here.

Love is not racist. I think it is worth pointing out that two very good friends of mine, who are a largely Anglo-Saxon/Celt male and a Muslim woman, are happily married and have a lovely little baby boy. They are happy, ecstatically happy people, and very much in love with one another, and loving their lives together with their little one.

Yeah, it was the title of the documentary, hence the title of the thread.

I would say, perhaps it would be more true that love could overcome a person's racism. Rather than love itself being racist, because, love is, ultimately something that overpowers a person and there ain't any rationalising it. So you might very well be hanging with your klan mates and secretly falling for the black girl you sit next to in chemistry or some such.

Which, I guess, just reinforces my view that the programme maker understands neither love nor racism.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I like it when they do stupid stuff like this.

It hastens the already inevitable demise of this ridiculous PC ideology.

They should definitely do more of it

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You wanna wear the grey outfit

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

So black people who are more attracted to black people are racist? Someone tell this person.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

After we broke up and I took to Tinder for the first time, my inbox was suddenly brimming with messages from men fetishising me for my race. Telling me they’d never slept with a black woman before, and would I like to give it a go?
-OP
She may slightly have a point there, but racist doesn't seem like the right term.

Is curiosity racist?

I have the rarest hair color on the planet, to some daters that made me a unicorn of curiosity despite race. With comments such as "I've never dated nor usually would date a Redhead before but you peaked by interest".

Now when there's comments like the following "I don't date redheads because they are all bat# crazy!" Insert Black, Asian, Etc., is it then racist? Or just a preference, often based on stereotypes?

Exactly, the whole Blonde jokes go to another level...remembering that film about a blonde who got a law degree, like why the heck couldn't she..hair colour is no indicator of intelligence..but hey ho, it's been a thing for years, I don't get upset about it (and yes I have a degree and a post grad)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I totally agree!!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

You wanna wear the grey outfit

Oh heeel nooo!!! Lol I just noticed you posted this...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join