It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is love Racist?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I think we should separate the emotion of love from that of personal preferences we each have in a partner or spouse.

While someone may prefer to be in an intimate relationship with only those of a specific color or ethnicity, that does not mean they are incapable of loving someone of a specific color or ethnicity.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Actually, if you ask some transpeople, yes, yes, it is.

There are those who want to tell straight white men to just get over the dick already and have sex with men who are women but haven't had the full surgery. Otherwise, you are being transphobic and what all else.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I think we should separate the emotion of love from that of personal preferences we each have in a partner or spouse.

While someone may prefer to be in an intimate relationship with only those of a specific color or ethnicity, that does not mean they are incapable of loving someone of a specific color or ethnicity.

I think we should separate the emotion of love from that of physical lust entirely. It is extremely rare that the two coincide.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Whites are racist for even breathing and daring to exist,so seeing that encompasses everything,the answer to that question is obviously yes.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I'm a pale white redhead and once (still do 8(. )
feel in love with a dark skin mexican .

So I would say no love does not care what a persons race is.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

The article is a racist tract.

It reads like racist psychobabble, derived from racist statistics, founded upon racial pseudoscience. If you ask racist questions you get racist answers. But the fact there are more genetic variance within races than between them proves the fact that race plays no part in anything but the superstions of men.

edit on 17-7-2017 by Aphorism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Lol, just kidding.

Love is many things. First its a sexual desire. If you skip to some meaningful construct without actually getting to know people you may be just fooling yourself.

Love is something 2 people build together. Everything else is a fetish or a desire, which is fine. Its just not love.

I got with my wife because I find Mexican /native American women ABSOLUTELY beautiful.

I fell in love with her past the culture shocks and coexistence struggles.

I could have fallen in love with a Scottish woman or a nigerian woman.

I was MORE interested in southern señoritas and thats why I am married to one now.

I used to be happy no matter what color the female was as long as the personality fit. Good company is good company.

I still have to admit I was biased and chose what I chose based on what I wanted.

I guess that can be mistaken as racist. Its not though.

edit on 7 17 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Love is not racist, you are attracted to whom ever you are attracted to, however sexual exploitation and fetishization based off "race" is not love, those are just people to be used and disposed of when used up, I am very weary of when a non black lady approach me and say she only love or dated black guys, my Spider senses goes off and I exit stage left, as I think she may have issues.. , if the lady is Black, then maybe she want the familiar ( culture ) which is fine.

Btw all ladies are welcome based off genuine interest of me the person rather than me the representative of people who looked like me.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

According to the author, the same thing is true about any given race that are attracted to the same race. Cool logic.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
* The Indian caste system.
* Many Asian cultures consider pale skin to correlate with wealth as people with tans were the manual labourers out in the sun while rich people would work indoors
*In places like Africa the brown-skinned Nigerians make fun of the mid-night black Zimbabweans for being black.

Come to think of it most cultures seem to covert lighter skin....

There must be an evolutionary reason for this?? Maybe to do with sun-damaging chromosomes, but then darker skin is protected against this?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This is the final frontier of the Zionist Globalists. Soon we'll be too afraid of appearing racist that we'll automatically seek out other races to date.

Just be free to love whomever you want.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Sorry about lighting the blue touch paper and retiring. I had to go to bed.

The poster who mentioned getting lusty over someone then backing off cos of their race probably had it right.

It depresses me just how prevalent this kind of article is of late. It's like a whole rump of our media wants to disposess anyone who is white and not full of self hate.

I suppose its a good job that the people who make so much money from this industry live separate lives from the rest of us because if they had to mix with normal people they would no doubt see us as even more racist for our reactions to their idiocy.

Btw my Mrs has been on the receiving end of some really stupid anti ginger stuff on her time, everything from you don't have a soul to you are all crazy, or nymphomaniac sex fiends. .. Got a killer right hook on her so it's rare the same person tries it twice.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
* The Indian caste system.
* Many Asian cultures consider pale skin to correlate with wealth as people with tans were the manual labourers out in the sun while rich people would work indoors
*In places like Africa the brown-skinned Nigerians make fun of the mid-night black Zimbabweans for being black.

Come to think of it most cultures seem to covert lighter skin....

There must be an evolutionary reason for this?? Maybe to do with sun-damaging chromosomes, but then darker skin is protected against this?

Err no! it's not universal or even ancient in some places, and the average Nigerian maybe a lot darker based off the fact that folks in the southern part of Africa live in a more temperate zone that than tropical Nigeria..even in ancient India Marco Polo had this to say, keep in mind there was or is not one culture in India now and then.

"It is a fact that in this country when a child is born they anoint him once a week with oil of sesame, and this makes him grow much darker than when he was born. For I assure you that the darkest man is here the most highly esteemed and considered better than those who are not so dark. Let me add that in very truth these people portray and depict their gods and idols black and their devils white as snow. For they say that God and all the saints are black and the devils are all white..."
Marco Polo’s Book.
John Critchley

Today Indians are among the biggest users of skin whiteners.
Now in ancient days the usually self satisfied Greeks had this to say about a non Greek people, the Ethiopians below Egypt aka Kush ites or Meroites, not to be confused with high land Ethiopians of today or anciently known as Axumites or Abyssinian , these are among the blackest flat nosed people on the planet, the measuring stick in which all other Blackness is measured.

Now these Ethiopians to whom Cambyses was sending are said to be the tallest and the most beautiful of all men; and besides other customs which they are reported to have different from other men, there is especially this, it is said, with regard to their regal power,--whomsoever of the men of their nation they judge to be the tallest and to have strength in proportion to his stature, this man they appoint to reign over them.
www.sacred-texts.com...

Another Greek wrote :The Persians preferred the whitest most hooked nosed whilst the Ethiopians.."Kush ites" preferred the Blackest most flat-nosed.
Now off course modern culture places a premium on light skin especially for females and this do indeed goes back to a time when the Caucasus was a slave mart, White females were traded in high volume to folks to the south and south west of them in Arabia and Africa as far south as Mali, but this was part of the exploitation and fetishization I mentioned earlier, now turned in on itself .
There are off course local preferences for either lite or dark skin depending on local culture but by all means this is not or was not universal.

edit on 18-7-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Simple answer?

No. No it's not. The heart wants what the heart wants.

Fear is temporary. Love is... slavery.

Hearts be damned. The jester fooling us all.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I have a 'preference' for a certain 'type' of woman. White, brunette. That's what I like. I don't have sexual attractions to most other types. Why? I dunno. I just don't.

I also don't fancy 'love' with a horse. Does that mean I hate horses? Or dogs? Or the toaster? No.

I was going to say, one should never have to apologise for their sexual preferences -- but then that does open up a serious can of worms where, as part of a mental illness, one *should* apologise, if you know what I'm referring to...

But so long as people are consenting adults, who you love and how you love is no one's business but yours and theirs. The racists and politically correct a*shats can go f**k themselves. With all due respect

edit on 18-7-2017 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
the point of the show was clearly to rile up daily mail readers and it clearly worked.
lol

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Yeah, got a good friend who we call Tarzan. It's a bit strange as he always rants on about how Britain is being over run by immigrants, he's from Yorkshire and always ranting on about Bradford this and Bradford that while at the same time can't stop shagging blacks. He pull em or buy em, whatever but it does seem like an obsession. Maybe a split personality or something. We got back from a night out in Cape Town and he'd dragged a few coloureds back. The bar man warned me and another mate the girls we were talking to were prossies, so we warned him and said we were off to get some wood for a midnight bbq left him to it with another mate. You guessed it, we got back to the house with the wood and meat from a garage ,the warning was no use he'd brought them back and was banging one of them on the sofa bed in the living room. He loved em but curses them at the same time, so maybe love is racist. Offered the prossie something off the bbq burgers or hot dogs during one of their regular pitstops, she said she preferred sausages

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Again that's the fetishizating thing I alluded to, not any kind of love not even respect.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Again that's the fetishizating thing I alluded to, not any kind of love not even respect.

Too right, it does seem like this fetishizing thing exists. Also its a selective fetishizing, Tarzan is only racist towards specifically packistanis while at the same tome I never heard him droan about blacks, he actually loves them.

I always get this fantasy about shagging an alien grey as I'm about to ejaculate and it is a real turn on. Thing I I don't actually like the grey type but maybe that again is a fetish. Been trying to get the misses to dress up in an alien grey outfit when we get jiggy but she wont do it. Thought it might help resolve things but she calls me crazy

(post by veracity removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join