It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China, if you're listening...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If the investigation into Trump turns out no charges, on the basis that it's not "illegal" to collude with a foreign country, under certain circumstances. Will the Republicans pass a resolution so stop their opponents from potentially being helped by China, UK, or France, like Trump was? And for those who are okay with Trump having been helped by the Russians, or Hillary by Ukraine, will you be okay with the next potential candidate aided by some one as powerful as China?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: joshysway

I'm still of the opinion that Russia was trying to get Hillary, not Trump, elected. Her team's proven financial ties to Russia far exceed the handful of alleged Trump team ties. So I think yes, the GOP should move to change the law.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway
will you be okay with the next potential candidate aided by some one as powerful as China?

Not to forget, China has bought up many US businesses, and has a firm foothold within the United States.

They can direct those corporations, to act on their behalf, and send in "contributions" to the political party of their choosing.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I'm still of the opinion that Russia was trying to get Hillary, not Trump, elected. Her team's proven financial ties to Russia far exceed the handful of alleged Trump team ties. So I think yes, the GOP should move to change the law.

Totally open to the idea that this could be the case as well. Either way, this should be done.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

It should be illegal to sell or buy "dirt" on a politician. Clinton used Fusion GPS as an intermediary to get dirt on Trump from the Kremlin. Almost exactly the same thing Trump Jr is accused of ... except the Democrats paid for it and sought it out themselves.

top topics

join