It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Americans Want The Russia Investigations Terminated NOW.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I think the investigations should continue - they continue to underline the hypocrisy on the left so it's all good.

Wikileaks remains a good source too to highlight it - remember the stories that good old Hillary was not against the Magnitsky bill so wouldn't have been working with FusionGPS and Natalia Veselnitskaya... well that wasn't true.. and good old Bill was paid $500k as we know. No wonder Hillary was trying to help Russia by opposing the act.

As the relentless media driven agenda to link President Trump to the Russian government continues, it has emerged that Bill Clinton made half a million dollars on a speech in Russia in 2010, while Hillary Clinton opposed the same sanctions against Russian human rights abusers that the Russian lawyer who met with Don Trump Jr. did.
Fox News has been investigating the fact that Hillary Clinton’s opposition to the Magnitsky bill, also opposed by lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, actually coincided with a $500,000 speech Hillary’s husband gave in Moscow to Renaissance Capital, an investment bank with ties to the Kremlin.

The source comes from WikiLeaks-released documents, and details how the Clinton campaign attempted to play down the issue during the election campaign.
“With the help of the research team, we killed a Bloomberg story trying to link HRC’s opposition to the Magnitsky bill a $500,000 speech that WJC gave in Moscow,” Jesse Lehrich, on the Rapid Response Communications team for Hillary For America, boasted on May 21, 2015, according to the Wikileaks files.

Let the investigations continue on ties to Russia.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm 100% positive that no one has talked to or contacted "most Americans" on this issue. I think there is likely an equal split or a near equal split of "voters", those who actually voted, who either do or do not want the investigation to continue. Those on the left are more likely to want it to continue, those on the right are more likely to want it to stop, with some cross over happening from both sides.

I think its a non-issue, a distraction basically. Why? Because the US meddles in everyone's politics all the time. But when someone does it to us it is somehow different?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The only thing that will either fully vindicate Trump and Co. or find criminal or unethical action IS a full investigation. So it has to be completed. To suggest it just be dropped is ludicrous.

p.s. when did the population of the U.S. drop so low? I missed it. : (

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Do you have a legitimate source for your claims, because the dailycaller is pure #fakenews.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Why should someone benefit from someone else's medical issues? Stop and think about this for a minute.

Why should someone benefit from people's safety issues? Why should someone benefit from people's food issues, or housing issues, or car issues, or clothing issues, etc. What exactly are you getting at, that everyone should work, provide goods, provide services, for free? There would be no incentive, there would be no innovation, no progression. For instance, it costs lots of time, work, and money to develop new cures and medicines, if their isn't going to be a financial reward at the end, these cures and medicines won't get invented or produced.

You are an ass, I never said their should be no reward. I said no no one should profit off of someone's health issues. Please look inside yourself and find a heart, otherwise you are just a no brain neocon.

I have a heart, but also a brain. You say there should be a reward, but no profit? What would that reward be then? As I said, if profit isn't involved, then medicines, cures, and treatments won't be invented or produced. Profit is what has made medical progress come so far, to take profit motive away would be bad for the health of people.

So you would defend some asshat that jacked the price of a drug 5000%, you are part of what is wrong with this country.

Nice attempt at a straw-man, the last vestige of someone whose argument has failed. Oh yes, I fully support price-gouging, you caught me! Hey, if it makes you feel better about yourself to claim that I am what is wrong with this country, then be my guest, and I won't even charge you for the service.

Nice attempt to get out of conversation, you support what is going on, and now you want to distance yourself from it. Claim a strawman, and your opponent is defeated, sorry, real life doesn't work that way the the neocon world does. Just admit the fact that you are an angry old white guy.

Why would I be angry, I have a good education, good job, good family. I'm just trying to advocate for the betterment of the USA, sorry if that offends you. In all honestly though, you seem to be the one bringing all of the hostility. You are right about one thing, I am white, but I'm not sure you would classify 28 as being old? Of course you seem like you are about 12 (you don't seem to understand how the market works), so maybe to you 28 is an old man? Well, you little whippersnapper, don't worry, as you grow up you will become wiser and more experienced, and you will understand the principles I am teaching you.

I am 57 years old, and have probably seen things that you never will. My thought is, that you are an uneducated ass. You live in the south, and support Trump. I am a veteran and have lived in many different parts of the USA.

At 28, you have no memory of Joe McCarrthy, he was not well loved in the USA, might be something to take home with you.

I thank you for your service. More hostility though, more name calling, I hope you can find your bliss from all the terrible things you've seen. But you seem to be projecting onto me many things that you dislike about yourself. And for the record, I live in the north, not the south, not that there is anything wrong with our southern brothers. I know all about McCarthy, and I know he wasn't appreciated, but thanks for the establishment history lesson.

Basically I think you are a dick, yeah I said it. You have no feelings for anyone but yourself, yes you are a neocon.

TruMcCarthy, I would like to publicly apologize for this post, it was uncalled for, and while we may disagree on methods, I am pretty sure we would like to achieve the same goals.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Accountants running healthcare?
Accountants were very vocal when the Fed bailed out the Too Big Fail Banks (not!)

1. Best way to pop off the useless eaters rationalizing genocide with cost benefit analysis
2. Accountants would ensure they get they allow more spend on fixed assets and consumables because measuring health
outcomes too hard.

Doesnt big Pharma, Insurers and Doctors use accountants to eat rich?

If an accountant offered to share a six pack I would expect my next invoice to include a "sundry" extra amount. Never met an accountant who didn't bill by the minute.

Fortunately I am not an accountant, I am a computer jockey for one, my sister. Accountants, like lawyers have their place, so would happily share a six pack with you, without a bill.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The ole reverse pyschology attempt eh?

Yeah... yeah... I don't care, keep investigating. Are you worried about the dozen threads you'll need to create full of BS to distract from the next embarrassing revelation.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Most Americans Want The Russia Investigations Terminated NOW.
Are you sick and tired of hearing about these Russia hacking, meddling, collusion investigations? Well, you're not alone! You WILL NOT hear/see this poll in the Anti-American news outlets, but at least 64% of Americans feel just like you!

100% of the Mafia want Organized Crime investigations to end. Be careful of the company you keep.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
William Browder is a british MI6 operative who, after his failures in Russian subversion, went back to the west empty handed to subvert the US against Trump and to help the EU! The whole Magnitsky story of the past, was simply concocted by him after some of his fellow MI6 assassins killed Magnitsky while he was in prison.

The whole MI6 operation was completely discovered by FSB and William Browder started his Magnitsky story as a diversive media campaign to cover up MI6-CIA implications in Magnitsky's death.

Similarly today, the whole story against Trump jr, is essentially a cover up story and "media noise" to distract from the failures of the whole nothing burger that was the Russian interference in the US elections. In turn the "nothing burger" was itself a EU orchestrated cover up to distract from EU intelligence interference and manipulations not just in the US presidential elections but also in congress elections and the democratic and republican party primaries.

In short this means this stuff is roughly a distraction with no chance of producing any consequence.
edit on 19-7-2017 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

'Most Americans Want The Russia Investigations Terminated NOW' - Untrue. Most Americans think Trump and his very shady associates need to be investigated. That's why he IS being investigated. Of course the places from which Trump supporters get their information won't recognize that truth. Only a small percentage of hard-core reality doubters want the whole thing to go away, (including Trump himself. It's funny how when Trump wants his position to reach the maximum number of people, he goes to the NY Times. I guess they're only 'fake news' when they're not helpful to Trump). Not surprisingly, that same small hard-core group, (about 33%), are the ones Trump plays to, because he has no one else. But, even those unfortunate 'poorly educated' are starting to fray they support. Those folks may be slow, but they're not THAT dumb.

Trump is Trash.

Worst. 'president'. EVER !

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

How Russia-gate Met the Magnitsky Myth

Near the center of the current furor over Donald Trump Jr.’s meeting with a Russian lawyer in June 2016 is a documentary that almost no one in the West has been allowed to see, a film that flips the script on the story of the late Sergei Magnitsky and his employer, hedge-fund operator William Browder.

The Russian lawyer, Natalie Veselnitskaya, who met with Trump Jr. and other advisers to Donald Trump Sr.’s campaign, represented a company that had run afoul of a U.S. investigation into money-laundering allegedly connected to the Magnitsky case and his death in a Russian prison in 2009. His death sparked a campaign spearheaded by Browder, who used his wealth and clout to lobby the U.S. Congress in 2012 to enact the Magnitsky Act to punish alleged human rights abusers in Russia. The law became what might be called the first shot in the New Cold War.

According to Browder’s narrative, companies ostensibly under his control had been hijacked by corrupt Russian officials in furtherance of a $230 million tax-fraud scheme; he then dispatched his “lawyer” Magnitsky to investigate and – after supposedly uncovering evidence of the fraud – Magnitsky blew the whistle only to be arrested by the same corrupt officials who then had him locked up in prison where he died of heart failure from physical abuse.

Despite Russian denials – and the “dog ate my homework” quality of Browder’s self-serving narrative – the dramatic tale became a cause celebre in the West. The story eventually attracted the attention of Russian filmmaker Andrei Nekrasov, a known critic of President Vladimir Putin. Nekrasov decided to produce a docu-drama that would present Browder’s narrative to a wider public. Nekrasov even said he hoped that he might recruit Browder as the narrator of the tale.

However, the project took an unexpected turn when Nekrasov’s research kept turning up contradictions to Browder’s storyline, which began to look more and more like a corporate cover story. Nekrasov discovered that a woman working in Browder’s company was the actual whistleblower and that Magnitsky – rather than a crusading lawyer – was an accountant who was implicated in the scheme.

So, the planned docudrama suddenly was transformed into a documentary with a dramatic reversal as Nekrasov struggles with what he knows will be a dangerous decision to confront Browder with what appear to be deceptions. In the film, you see Browder go from a friendly collaborator into an angry adversary who tries to bully Nekrasov into backing down.

Movie trailer :

Nekrasov interview :

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I for one am glad that these investigations are going on.. the best disinfectant is SUNLIGHT! Let it SHINE!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Based on this recent Bloomberg poll, if President Trump were to force the end of the Russian Investigation, the VAST MAJORITY of Americans would be delighted!

They are sick of the daily wall-to-wall speculation and rumors that end up doing nothing but wasting taxpayer dollars, and making Congress/MSM/Democrats, look like ever bigger fools.

www.cnsnews.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
August 2, 2017

Liberal Media are now trying their best to drum up a WAR with North Korea, instead of dreaming up more fake Russia news. They are as anti-American as you can get.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Based on this recent Bloomberg poll, if President Trump were to force the end of the Russian Investigation, the VAST MAJORITY of Americans would be delighted!

Can you quote where it says that?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

They are sick of the daily wall-to-wall speculation and rumors that end up doing nothing but wasting taxpayer dollars, and making Congress/MSM/Democrats, look like ever bigger fools.

www.cnsnews.com...

Quotes from your own source...

A Harvard-Harris survey released last month found 75 percent support for former FBI Director Robert Mueller’s investigation.

Fifty-eight percent say they’re concerned by allegations of obstruction of justice against Trump, with the same number worried about possible dealings between Trump and the Russian government.

Maybe if you read passed the title you'd actually learn something instead of posting BS fake assumptions based on nothing.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

There ya go. Medical malpractice suits and medical malpractice insurance are the biggest drivers of medical costs.
You can't turn on your tv without seeing some class action suit against a pharmaceutical company recruiting litigants. People thinking they're going to get rich but only the lawyers make money and drug costs go through the roof.
Along with the cost of insurance now required by the drug company to pay these class action suits or legal fees to fight them. And that insurance isn't cheap. The insurance companies are regulated and maintain a low low profit margin. Those premiums are to cover litigation fees and monetary awards.
Who pays for all that?
We do.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join