It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Americans Want The Russia Investigations Terminated NOW.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So what??? Let the Dems flounder about in their little chaotic mess all they want. They made their bed, so let them die in it if they choose.

If you think the Repubs are looking all that great though right now, you might want to take a closer look. They aren't exactly well liked by anyone outside the wealthy corps and individuals who purchased them.

Neither Reps or Dems even comprehend what it means to be a Public Servant anymore. They are all just bought and paid for minions now and our Gov. has gone completely rouge in as far as being accountable to the people at all anymore. We are now just a nation of millions being dragged along by the few powerful and rich elite who are doing whatever they please.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

The worst part of a low quality lie like the Russia BS is that it has to be hammered into peoples minds in order to stick for a little while. Then its back to the hammer when it peels off like a cheap lable.

Its pretty bad. People suck.

edit on 7 18 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

MIracles and wonder.. don't cry...

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

A few months ago, I wouldn't have figured the Republicans to be establishment swamp creatures. I thought they were genuinely wanting to help President Trump drain the swamp. But after 6 months of inaction, it's looking more like they are indeed controlled by wealthy special interests, than by the average citizens who put them in office.

But, I still try to look on the bright side of the entire Russian-Collusion witch hunt. As long as Democrats are wallowing in their self-pity, and hate of all-things-Trump, they are too distracted to win elections. They are still the masters of TAX and SPEND. That's not a good model for working people who want to get ahead.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Yes.. waking UP... it has always been BOTH sides of the UNIPARTY... everyday liberals and conservatives who are engaged.. are realizing they have been playing the folks who actually HOLD POWER..

THE CITIZENS...

Let's stop with the paradigm bickering... let's elect a Congress that fears US.....

Let's take back this Country...

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Spider879

Based on what I see and hear in my daily travels, MOST Americans are highly annoyed by the constant coverage of hunches, accusations, rumors, and speculation that leads to ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

The Main Stream Media is actually hurting the Democratic party and brand across America, even more than Democrats themselves are.

The over coverage yes!!!..Russia Russia Russia!. but not the investigation itself, let the investigators investigate, there is more to this world than Trump and his Russian thing, I made a thread not too long ago.

‘No One in Ohio Is Asking About Russia’:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
So I get it, I really do, but there are real issues with Trump's Crew or even Trump himself with Russia that have to be dealt with, but not at the cost of more stuff happening at home and around the globe.
edit on 18-7-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Indeed! But, to be balanced, President Trump helps to keep a lot of the Russia discussions on the front-burner. If he would stop talking about it, CNN and MSNBC would have far less to speculate on, for hours and hours on end. Firing Comey gave them weeks worth of material. Now we're in the midst of another 2 to 3 weeks of constant blabbering and speculating, because Trump family members met with Russians last year.

Robert Mueller and the Senate/House Investigative Committees aren't divulging what they're finding, or not finding. If all the MSM had for information was what leaked out of the official investigations, there would be 90% less material for the Trump-hating MSM to discuss.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I think you should run for Congress, and locate other like-minded Patriots to run with you, JacKatMtn. You're obviously very passionate and knowledgeable about what this country needs.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Another pro-Trump thread desperately trying to push its own fake agenda and convince people their is nothing to see.

Peddle your BS somewhere else carewemust your fraud posts are well known.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
DP nvm

edit on 18-7-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Accountants running healthcare?
Accountants were very vocal when the Fed bailed out the Too Big Fail Banks (not!)

1. Best way to pop off the useless eaters rationalizing genocide with cost benefit analysis
2. Accountants would ensure they get they allow more spend on fixed assets and consumables because measuring health
outcomes too hard.

Doesnt big Pharma, Insurers and Doctors use accountants to eat rich?

If an accountant offered to share a six pack I would expect my next invoice to include a "sundry" extra amount. Never met an accountant who didn't bill by the minute.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Maybe I misjudged you - our Universal health care works in Aust, hasnt bankrupted the country - you should check out our medicine prices comparison. There is still competition between private health insurers.Very little in the way of litigation and malpractice.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Profit is what has made medical progress come so far,

If it was that simple makers of vaccines wouldn't need a Govt fund to bail them out. Funny that. They used to scream that it costs $200 million to bring a new drug to market, an easily debunked position.

When the revolving door between the FDA and Big Pharma employment position's is outlawed maybe some sanity can prevail.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Besides the fact this poll is biased, an investigation finishing early isn't up to majority vote or opinion. So this thread is irrelevant.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

As I said, if profit isn't involved, then medicines, cures, and treatments won't be invented or produced. Profit is what has made medical progress come so far, to take profit motive away would be bad for the health of people.

and you think that they would be invented and produced if we "got the government out of healthcare"???
quite a bit of taxmoney is handed out to those researchers also..
seems to me that if the taxpayer has been pitching in to help develop these medicines, cures, and treatments, then they should be also be able to take advantage of them.
and when it's said that we should " get the government out of healthcare" like so many claim they want, what about the poorest of the poor in the country? should we also get the government out of their healthcare?

just what is meant by getting the government out of healthcare anyways, since I was listening to one crazy person who was advocating for just scooping all that money up and putting it into faith based groups because, well, taking care of the sick is part of the job that rightfully is given to the religious!

I was a recent widow, who was depending on solely my husband's income when he passed on... he died not being able to afford healthcare, although there was plenty of taxes paid by him throughout his life, that were used to help the "less fortunate" receive healthcare, many of them who had at least some income!! the only difference between them and me was that they had kids, whereas mine were grown had become adults.
so if you say that you should be getting the government out of healthcare then be prepared to get it out of every aspect of healthcare, and not just being pickier over who's healthcare the gov't should be getting involved in while still spending a fortune to develop "the best healthcare system in the world"!

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

You posts were accurate upto here - why don't more Vets speak up about the unjust wars for profit in the Middle East? As if there isn't enough paper trail pointing to Halliburton, Carlysle Group, Cheney, Bush, Major?

Still looking for that Nigerian Yellowcake? Or Saddams WMD's?

At 50 + all you can see is a Globalist experiment in the EU? LOL

Did you forget Iran Contra? or CIA backed coups in South America? Pinochet ring any bells? You've swallowed the kool-aid MIC has sold you.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Great post - but sadly been that way since JFK was killed for daring to want a silver based currency. Audit the Fed.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

New investigations was never needed. The agencies in early 2017 had the mandate under law to continue -

www.globalresearch.ca... e_page&utm_medium=related_articles

Simply put, the Russia NIA is not an “IC-coordinated” assessment—the vehicle for such coordination, the NIC, was not directly involved in its production, and no NIO was assigned as the responsible official overseeing its production. Likewise, the Russia NIA cannot be said to be the product of careful coordination between the CIA, NSA and FBI—while analysts from all three agencies were involved in its production, they were operating as part of a separate, secretive task force operating under the close supervision of the Director of the CIA, and not as an integral part of their home agency or department.

This deliberate misrepresentation of the organizational bona fides of the Russia NIA casts a shadow over the viability of the analysis used to underpin the assessments and judgments contained within. This is especially so when considered in the larger framework of what a proper “IC-coordinated assessment” process should look like, and in the aftermath of the intelligence failures surrounding Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction and the lessons learned from that experience, none of which were applied when it came to the Russia NIA.......

Any meaningful discussion of the analytical processes involved in the production of the Russia NIA must take into account the elephant in the room, namely the October 2002 NIE on Iraq, Iraq’s Continuing Program for Weapons of Mass Destruction. The Iraq NIE will go down in history as the manifestation of one of the greatest intelligence failures in U.S. history. The Commission on the Intelligence Capabilities of the United States Regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction, created under Presidential order in 2004 to investigate this failure, was unforgiving:

“We conclude that the Intelligence Community was dead wrong in almost all of its pre-war judgments about weapons of mass destruction. This was a major intelligence failure.”

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Seeing how Trumps approval ratings are in the toilet @ 36% to 40% I believe most Americans want to see this investigation completed. If there is truly nothing to hide the Trump administration should be welcoming this so that they can put the final nail in the DNC coffin. However they do not and act like guilty children. This post is laughable at best.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Says who? You? Global Reasearch.ca? Well that is all irrelevant because the investigations exist and will continue to exist no matter how much you don't think it needs to.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join