It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Americans Want The Russia Investigations Terminated NOW.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: BubbaJoe

LMAO... Nice try... point the finger at the Docs..

I failed to mention the pressure from BIG PHARMA on the med field as well...

As soon as we get the Feds, AMbulance chasers and the DRUG PUSHERS out of the way...

You will find that most in the medical field, want to HELP those who need it...

Just sayin

I don't point my fingers at the docs, but yes tort reform needs to happen, docs also need to monitor their peers, there are some bad docs out there. Lawyers and pharma, first law that needs to be passed, no ads on TV.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Why should someone benefit from someone else's medical issues? Stop and think about this for a minute.

Why should someone benefit from people's safety issues? Why should someone benefit from people's food issues, or housing issues, or car issues, or clothing issues, etc. What exactly are you getting at, that everyone should work, provide goods, provide services, for free? There would be no incentive, there would be no innovation, no progression. For instance, it costs lots of time, work, and money to develop new cures and medicines, if their isn't going to be a financial reward at the end, these cures and medicines won't get invented or produced.

You are an ass, I never said their should be no reward. I said no no one should profit off of someone's health issues. Please look inside yourself and find a heart, otherwise you are just a no brain neocon.

I have a heart, but also a brain. You say there should be a reward, but no profit? What would that reward be then? As I said, if profit isn't involved, then medicines, cures, and treatments won't be invented or produced. Profit is what has made medical progress come so far, to take profit motive away would be bad for the health of people.

So you would defend some asshat that jacked the price of a drug 5000%, you are part of what is wrong with this country.

Nice attempt at a straw-man, the last vestige of someone whose argument has failed. Oh yes, I fully support price-gouging, you caught me! Hey, if it makes you feel better about yourself to claim that I am what is wrong with this country, then be my guest, and I won't even charge you for the service.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Your perception may be skewed, since you live in a nation dumping radioactive waste into the ocean...

TPP dissed, CLimate agreement dissed, by POTUS has globalists' on edge.. so there is MASSIVE pushback to what the current POTUS is doing..

Relax... stop listening to MSM... do some research when you get time off from living a wonderful life in Japan...

We are very close to ending the UNIPARTY... and get back to a Congress that answers to the Citizens, and not CORPORATIONS..

2018 is coming... and the UNIPARTY isn't ready for it..

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Why should someone benefit from someone else's medical issues? Stop and think about this for a minute.

Why should someone benefit from people's safety issues? Why should someone benefit from people's food issues, or housing issues, or car issues, or clothing issues, etc. What exactly are you getting at, that everyone should work, provide goods, provide services, for free? There would be no incentive, there would be no innovation, no progression. For instance, it costs lots of time, work, and money to develop new cures and medicines, if their isn't going to be a financial reward at the end, these cures and medicines won't get invented or produced.

You are an ass, I never said their should be no reward. I said no no one should profit off of someone's health issues. Please look inside yourself and find a heart, otherwise you are just a no brain neocon.

I have a heart, but also a brain. You say there should be a reward, but no profit? What would that reward be then? As I said, if profit isn't involved, then medicines, cures, and treatments won't be invented or produced. Profit is what has made medical progress come so far, to take profit motive away would be bad for the health of people.

So you would defend some asshat that jacked the price of a drug 5000%, you are part of what is wrong with this country.

Nice attempt at a straw-man, the last vestige of someone whose argument has failed. Oh yes, I fully support price-gouging, you caught me! Hey, if it makes you feel better about yourself to claim that I am what is wrong with this country, then be my guest, and I won't even charge you for the service.

Nice attempt to get out of conversation, you support what is going on, and now you want to distance yourself from it. Claim a strawman, and your opponent is defeated, sorry, real life doesn't work that way the the neocon world does. Just admit the fact that you are an angry old white guy.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

YES! 100% agree that Big Pharma shouldn't be able to ADVERT prescription drugs on any broadcast media...

IF Jack Daniels and Marlboro can't... they certainly shouldn't....

Especially when you remember adverted PHARMA VIOXX, Xarelto (sp?), Chantix etc etc.. with the streaming FINE PRINT side effects...

NO HELL NO. should prescription drugs be allowed to be adverted on Broadcast media...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Nice attempt to get out of conversation, you support what is going on, and now you want to distance yourself from it. Claim a strawman, and your opponent is defeated, sorry, real life doesn't work that way the the neocon world does. Just admit the fact that you are an angry old white guy.

Why would I be angry, I have a good education, good job, good family. I'm just trying to advocate for the betterment of the USA, sorry if that offends you. In all honestly though, you seem to be the one bringing all of the hostility. You are right about one thing, I am white, but I'm not sure you would classify 28 as being old? Of course you seem like you are about 12 (you don't seem to understand how the market works), so maybe to you 28 is an old man? Well, you little whippersnapper, don't worry, as you grow up you will become wiser and more experienced, and you will understand the principles I am teaching you.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

YES! 100% agree that Big Pharma shouldn't be able to ADVERT prescription drugs on any broadcast media...

IF Jack Daniels and Marlboro can't... they certainly shouldn't....

Especially when you remember adverted PHARMA VIOXX, Xarelto (sp?), Chantix etc etc.. with the streaming FINE PRINT side effects...

NO HELL NO. should prescription drugs be allowed to be adverted on Broadcast media...

We need a lot of changes to our health care system, I get my care from VA and it has been f'n awesome, if all Americans could get that level of care, I would support it.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Why would I be angry, I have a good education, good job, good family. I'm just trying to advocate for the betterment of the USA, sorry if that offends you. In all honestly though, you seem to be the one bringing all of the hostility. You are right about one thing, I am white, but I'm not sure you would classify 28 as being old? Of course you seem like you are about 12 (you don't seem to understand how the market works), so maybe to you 28 is an old man? Well, you little whippersnapper, don't worry, as you grow up you will become wiser and more experienced, and you will understand the principles I am teaching you.

I am 57 years old, and have probably seen things that you never will. My thought is, that you are an uneducated ass. You live in the south, and support Trump. I am a veteran and have lived in many different parts of the USA.

At 28, you have no memory of Joe McCarrthy, he was not well loved in the USA, might be something to take home with you.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

50+ myself Bubba.. served as well... while McCarthy loved the soapbox and attention...

Most of his claims were confirmed...

Yet folks like Slick Willie and Chelsea Hubbell's mother get away scot free...

America is waking up.... we are leaving the UNIPARTY behind...

Don't die on the partisan sword...

Thank you for your service!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

50+ myself Bubba.. served as well... while McCarthy loved the soapbox and attention...

Most of his claims were confirmed...

Yet folks like Slick Willie and Chelsea Hubbell's mother get away scot free...

America is waking up.... we are leaving the UNIPARTY behind...

Don't die on the partisan sword...

Thank you for your service!

Thank you as well my friend. Like many of our brothers and sisters we tend to be pretty independent.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Good Thing...

Too bad alot of us never make it home.....

I fight for small FED govt.... fight to end the era where Corporations = citizens.. that is total BS...

Fight to end the endless suck of taxpayer money sent to fund the globalist experiment in the EU...

We love FREEDOM in the USA... the gubmint TEAT needs to go dry....

PAtriots RISE...

Nice talking with you ...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I am 57 years old, and have probably seen things that you never will. My thought is, that you are an uneducated ass. You live in the south, and support Trump. I am a veteran and have lived in many different parts of the USA.

At 28, you have no memory of Joe McCarrthy, he was not well loved in the USA, might be something to take home with you.

I thank you for your service. More hostility though, more name calling, I hope you can find your bliss from all the terrible things you've seen. But you seem to be projecting onto me many things that you dislike about yourself. And for the record, I live in the north, not the south, not that there is anything wrong with our southern brothers. I know all about McCarthy, and I know he wasn't appreciated, but thanks for the establishment history lesson.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

nice talking with you as well, as I told another poster earlier, he leans right, I lean left, we could probably solve a lot of crap over a six pack, why can't congress

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I thank you for your service. More hostility though, more name calling, I hope you can find your bliss from all the terrible things you've seen. But you seem to be projecting onto me many things that you dislike about yourself. And for the record, I live in the north, not the south, not that there is anything wrong with our southern brothers. I know all about McCarthy, and I know he wasn't appreciated, but thanks for the establishment history lesson.

Basically I think you are a dick, yeah I said it. You have no feelings for anyone but yourself, yes you are a neocon.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

TPP dissed, CLimate agreement dissed, by POTUS has globalists' on edge.. so there is MASSIVE pushback to what the current POTUS is doing.. Relax... stop listening to MSM... do some research when you get time off from living a wonderful life in Japan...

TPP let it be gone anything done in the shadows can't be good, Burnie would have taken care of that, climate change denial is irresponsible, at this point it's real, whether one believe in it or not..ex just lost a big chunk off one of the polar cap the size of Maine, Trump is not keeping Globalist on edge he is globalist look at his actions rather than his words,ppl applaud because he is crass and don't have an angle on how things works that may lead to very negative consequence, for him and many of his supporters ignorance is bliss, I have no interest in playing Russian roulette , ex, not knowing complexities of Chinese /North Korea relations and had to be schooled on it by the Chinese leader.
I am not into MSN, as they are neo Liberal establishment media as much as FOX is Far Right Alt-news source..aka fake..

edit on 17-7-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Basically I think you are a dick, yeah I said it. You have no feelings for anyone but yourself, yes you are a neocon.

I thank you for your service, and you call me a dick? I appreciate your sacrifice for the country, but I don't really appreciate your animosity towards me. And I'm a neocon, even though I disagree with neocons on the vast majority of issues, like the Iraq War, Corporatism, expanded government interference in Americans lives etc. ? And you claim I have no feelings for anyone but myself, while I'm advocating for things that I think will make Americans lives better? Sorry, but I believe you are demonizing me simply because we have different ideas on how the country should operate, that kind of rhetoric isn't helpful to anyone.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Just going to have to disagree with you at this point Spider... there's no ground to be gained by resorting to Left Center bickering...

BTW I love Okinawa! 50% of my blood is from that Island

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Just going to have to disagree with you at this point Spider... there's no ground to be gained by resorting to Left Center bickering...

BTW I love Okinawa! 50% of my blood is from that Island

Then we agree to disagree.
love Okinawa, the attitude the food the music the climate..

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This is the most triggered posted on this board in weeks.

originally posted by: carewemust
July 17, 2017

Are you sick and tired of hearing about these Russia hacking, meddling, collusion investigations? Well, you're not alone! You WILL NOT hear/see this poll in the Anti-American news outlets, but at least 64% of Americans feel just like you!

"A majority of American voters think Congress’s investigations into Russia hurt the country and want to see lawmakers move on to other issues, the latest Harvard-Harris Poll survey shows.

According to the poll, 64 percent say the Russia probes are damaging to the nation and 56 percent want Congress and the media to focus on other issues like terrorism, healthcare, the economy, national security and jobs."

dailycaller.com...
(This is from June 2017. The percentage is undoubtedly even higher now.)

Can President Trump, Jeff Sessions, or Congress, SHUT DOWN these distracting, resource and tax-dollar hogging investigations? Most Americans would be RELIEVED and THANKFUL if they did!

-CareWeMust

edit on Mon Jul 17 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX tags added....IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Based on what I see and hear in my daily travels, MOST Americans are highly annoyed by the constant coverage of hunches, accusations, rumors, and speculation that leads to ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

The Main Stream Media is actually hurting the Democratic party and brand across America, even more than Democrats themselves are.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join