It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Americans Want The Russia Investigations Terminated NOW.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: BubbaJoe

I think the "smoke" it hot air generated by the media and democrats.

*shrugs*

But I could be wrong.

I've seen the last 8 years, democrats and leftists defending Obama administration on fast & Furious, Lois lerner and IRS, Benghazi, etc.

I'm not going to be a partisan hypocrite.

I'll hold all politicians and political leaders accountable.

Not that my opinion matters anyway.

I agree with you about the opinion, mine doesn't either. The right attacked Obama from so many different directions, and yes, I recall those 4, add in the birthers, the muslim segment, the michelle is a tranny segment. Trump is being hit on one front, I think it should be a couple, his business dealings, and that he is profiting from his office bother me, but I work for an accountant.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
DBC, not sure if you are a beer drinker, but am thinking we could sit on two sides of a table, and have most of the problems worked out before the six pack was finished.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Healthcare might take a bit longer, no experience in that area.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
DBC, not sure if you are a beer drinker, but am thinking we could sit on two sides of a table, and have most of the problems worked out before the six pack was finished.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We seem to be the guys that politics forgot, those of us somewhat in the middle, that still have some common sense.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I know the answer to the health care debacle, or at least a good part of it. Force the profit out of it.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Why should someone benefit from someone else's medical issues? Stop and think about this for a minute.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

People get so wrapped up into winning, that they forget if it's right or not.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

NO... the cracks in the swamp are showing.... Let the investigation continue, and let the UNIPARTY Sweat!

YMMV

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Why should someone benefit from someone else's medical issues? Stop and think about this for a minute.

At the same time, why should we expect someone to simply live a life of penury after 10+ years of schooling, working back breaking hours while doing it, because you have needs?

There are some things we need that are a service others provide. On the one hand, they shouldn't hold that over us, but at the same time, we shouldn't simply expect them to begger themselves to our whims, either.

We should not consider health care a public good because it will always be a skill and service provided by living people. How much slavery do you expect them to accept on your behalf because to reduce their skill to your right is to do exactly that.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

GUbmint and Frivilous lawsuits have really hampered those in the medical field, who really want to help folks..

WHile the folks debate affordable insurance.. not a peep at how much INSURANCE the providers are having to stomach...

Enough is enough... Get the FED GOVT out of health care...

Pass a serious TORT reform.... doing so you help both providers and patients....

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Why should someone benefit from people's safety issues? Why should someone benefit from people's food issues, or housing issues, or car issues, or clothing issues, etc. What exactly are you getting at, that everyone should work, provide goods, provide services, for free? There would be no incentive, there would be no innovation, no progression. For instance, it costs lots of time, work, and money to develop new cures and medicines, if their isn't going to be a financial reward at the end, these cures and medicines won't get invented or produced.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If Trump has nothing to hide as he claims then he should welcome the investigations.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Why should someone benefit from people's safety issues? Why should someone benefit from people's food issues, or housing issues, or car issues, or clothing issues, etc. What exactly are you getting at, that everyone should work, provide goods, provide services, for free? There would be no incentive, there would be no innovation, no progression. For instance, it costs lots of time, work, and money to develop new cures and medicines, if their isn't going to be a financial reward at the end, these cures and medicines won't get invented or produced.

You are an ass, I never said their should be no reward. I said no no one should profit off of someone's health issues. Please look inside yourself and find a heart, otherwise you are just a no brain neocon.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

At the same time, why should we expect someone to simply live a life of penury after 10+ years of schooling, working back breaking hours while doing it, because you have needs?

There are some things we need that are a service others provide. On the one hand, they shouldn't hold that over us, but at the same time, we shouldn't simply expect them to begger themselves to our whims, either.

We should not consider health care a public good because it will always be a skill and service provided by living people. How much slavery do you expect them to accept on your behalf because to reduce their skill to your right is to do exactly that.

I have no problem with medical providers making good money, I have an issue with investors, no skin in the game, that just want a profit.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: ketsuko

GUbmint and Frivilous lawsuits have really hampered those in the medical field, who really want to help folks..

WHile the folks debate affordable insurance.. not a peep at how much INSURANCE the providers are having to stomach...

Enough is enough... Get the FED GOVT out of health care...

Pass a serious TORT reform.... doing so you help both providers and patients....

I agree with the lawsuits, three strikes and you are out. If a doc is that f'd up, get him the hell out of the field.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

You are an ass, I never said their should be no reward. I said no no one should profit off of someone's health issues. Please look inside yourself and find a heart, otherwise you are just a no brain neocon.

I have a heart, but also a brain. You say there should be a reward, but no profit? What would that reward be then? As I said, if profit isn't involved, then medicines, cures, and treatments won't be invented or produced. Profit is what has made medical progress come so far, to take profit motive away would be bad for the health of people.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

LMAO... Nice try... point the finger at the Docs..

I failed to mention the pressure from BIG PHARMA on the med field as well...

As soon as we get the Feds, AMbulance chasers and the DRUG PUSHERS out of the way...

You will find that most in the medical field, want to HELP those who need it...

Just sayin

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I have a heart, but also a brain. You say there should be a reward, but no profit? What would that reward be then? As I said, if profit isn't involved, then medicines, cures, and treatments won't be invented or produced. Profit is what has made medical progress come so far, to take profit motive away would be bad for the health of people.

So you would defend some asshat that jacked the price of a drug 5000%, you are part of what is wrong with this country.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Most Americans Want The Russia Investigations Terminated NOW.

No that will be more Trump supporters want Russia Investigations Terminated NOW.

But personally while I do think it should continue, there are other issues being swept under the rug and ignored by lack of coverage and out of focus, Trump and his crew are borderline treasonous as is..and when the investigation get something really criminal I look fwd to them going to jail, but media for the time being lets walk and chew gum at the same time shall we,
Fracking.
Pipe lines.
Private prisons.
poison water pipe lines, not only in urban areas but a lot of small town in rural areas.
plus a lot more issues like Chechnya is to Russia what north Korea is to China..really bad hombres presumably with Nukes?? or Russia's Nukes??

US, Russia and Nukes: Chechen Leader Comments on His Interview With HBO

In the interview excerpts, Kadyrov claimed the United States “is conducting an anti-Russian policy against the country’s leadership” but then dismisses the country. “America is not really a strong enough state for us to regard it as an enemy of Russia.We have a strong government and are a nuclear state. Even if our government were completely destroyed, our nuclear missiles would be automatically deployed,” he said.
sputniknews.com...

edit on 17-7-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join