It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Americans Want The Russia Investigations Terminated NOW.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: YouSir

Um, are you homicidal?

Ummm...Angel...Doll...protestations of innocence are ever the penchant of the guilty...therefore I choose to respond thus...

Hopefully all of us playing here in the ATS sandbox are adult enough to recognize sarcasm when it rolls around...I'm a lover of Puppers...and...Meowers...as the venerable moderator Hefficide...Who I don't see frequent the boards much BTW..Much to our own detriment I might add...but I digress...

I was merely attempting to express the tedious nature of the endless back and forth...the endless chicanery...the endless waste of time and money better used to fix that bridge...or repave that road...

There are surely a million and one things that remain undone in this Country...that actually do bridge communities...rather than separate them...that actually do spend the peoples time and monies on the actual and real needs of the people...

As the good Rush Limbaugh was want to state..."there's no better way to illustrate the absurd...than by being absurd"...I frankly tend to agree with such a sentiment...

So...the lesson for today is...how to recognize sarcasm while frolicking on the internet...

No "A" for you...but you get a star because after all...everyone's a winner...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18
Seek help for your murder fantasies. I mean it.

Ummm...ahhh...another lost soul not able to distinguish sarcasm...(SARC)...

Perhaps that's why were in the state were in in this country...hmmm...?

lighten up pilgrim...stop taking everything that's written or spoken at face value...I do have a record of statements here...
perhaps you should peruse them before making any logic leaps...

I mean...as social experiments go...it really is enlightening how easily some are led along whichever path is lain out before them...

YouSir

edit on 17-7-2017 by YouSir because: There was a disturbance...in the force...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
2,237 people does not equal "most Americans".

ETA actually around 1,431 (64% of 2,237). My bad.

Why not? 1.2 million Californians is enough for many to declare that "most Americans" voted for Trump.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: carewemust

the investigation under mueller needs to be completed in full
if it takes 10 years then so be it
the absolute WORST outcome for the american people is an incomplete investigation

Ummm...true...however...that can all take place in the background...as it should...

Meanwhile...we really could be about the peoples business...I mean...I totally get that the design is to keep moving the goalposts after each preceding gotcha is relegated to shameful posturing...so that we eventually come full circle to 2020...

Quite frankly...I'm so damned tired of it...I just want to throttle every last prog or leftist on the planet...especially our own ATS cadre of same...Choke them all till they stop exhaling all that carbon dioxide...they can have perished for the sake of their pet scam...carbon sequestration's...one and all...

OK...OK...I really don't mean that....................................Do I...?

"This way...to the egress"...

YouSir

Sounds like a threat to ATS members.....

Sarcasm my ass!

Noted...even in the mudpit, that's pushing it a bit to far!
edit on 17-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Honestly I don't trust ANY poll. It doesn't take an Einstein to steer the results in whatever direction the pollsters wish to take it. That said- I am completely sick and tired of the whole Trump/Russia thing just as I got sick and tired of the whole Clinton/E-mail thing, the Clinton/ Benghazi thing and the Obama/ Muslim thing. It's a complete waste of our time and taxpayer dollars to do all of these stupid hearings and investigations because nothing is ever done about ANY crimes, real or imagined, by high ranking DC officials. The media likes to pretend something is going to happen to keep their viewerships up but nothing ever comes of any of it. Just like the Clarence Thomas hearings and the Bill Clinton hearings- it's all tabloid bullcrap to keep us focused on our televisions instead of paying attention to the things they don't want us to see.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

edit on ? by MyHappyDogShiner because: Blyat

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I'd be less sick of them if I felt like they were actually going to get to the bottom of anything; instead these all these investigations seem to do is rake muck for the press and nothing else for years at a time.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
On a personal note, I want this to continue. It's bringing out dirt on both sides. Best case scenario, they both take out each other.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

I think PBS/Newshour/Marist have some conservative followers... I wouldn't be quite as harsh against them as you're being, though their sample size is almost certainly majority left leaning.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I'd be less sick of them if I felt like they were actually going to get to the bottom of anything; instead these all these investigations seem to do is rake muck for the press and nothing else for years at a time.

Exactly! A lot of crap get stirred but nobody cleans the pot! There's no point to them other than to make the public believe something will be done when we know the chances of that are slim to none.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Actually, the reason the media, Congress, and everybody else is unable to stay focused on the things that matter,( like running the country,) is because President Tweet won't let them. He creates inane and idiotic distractions every day, or almost everyday, that can take days to sift through. In case you haven't noticed, he's quite the attention seeker. I have noticed over the last few days these absurdities have diminished somewhat, as perhaps he is listening to his attorney's for whom we are paying, much to my resentment.

And as for your condescension, it's not necessary, and I find it rather displaced. When one goes into detail about such heinous acts, as you did with the "cease to expel carbon dioxide, or whatever it was you said, there is typically cause to give pause. Not only that, you particularly targeted the people on this website who disagree with you, which I took personally, as I believe it was intended for all of us who disagree with your point of view and narrow view of politics.

Opinions. That's all we all have. Nobody should think about harming someone over an "opinion".
Check yourself.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

the absolute WORST outcome for the american people is an incomplete investigation

The worst outcome for this investigation has already happened though. Years of libelous falsehoods about it, NO EVIDENCE so far! Except for the evidence showing collusion by Hillary and Obama and Podesta to make money in pay for play schemes with Russia. And to add more "worst outcomes" to the list don't forget the denial and hypocrisy of Trump haters for giving a free pass to our former administration including Hillary's escapades of vile corruption which were shielded for her by the DNC and the Obama administration and Loretta Lynch-queen.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...true...however...that can all take place in the background...as it should...

Meanwhile...we really could be about the peoples business...I mean...I totally get that the design is to keep moving the goalposts after each preceding gotcha is relegated to shameful posturing...so that we eventually come full circle to 2020...

Quite frankly...I'm so damned tired of it...I just want to throttle every last prog or leftist on the planet...especially our own ATS cadre of same...Choke them all till they stop exhaling all that carbon dioxide...they can have perished for the sake of their pet scam...carbon sequestration's...one and all...

OK...OK...I really don't mean that....................................Do I...?

"This way...to the egress"...

YouSir

Sounds like a threat to ATS members.....

Sarcasm my ass!

Noted....

Ummm...I thought you were more astute than that...my mistake...

On the flip side...What are your comments about the endless conspiracy theories promulgated by a certain party and certain members of the republican party...

Now...I fully realize you detest the President...you've made that abundantly clear...Don't you think however that it's a waste of resources...a waste of time...and a waste of the peoples money...?

Don't you think it's time to move on to bigger and better things...?

YouSir

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It's NPR that leans LEFT...PBS is pretty balanced...

Just like...literally no one watches PBS's news.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Hey Heff? Every once in awhile (more often than not)...you hit the proverbial nail right on the head with post responses like this one!

Touche' sir. Touche'!

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I do have a record of statements here...

Play it backwards to get the hidden message.

Good for sorcery as well, I reckon. That's something!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Oh like the Benghazi hearings?

How does it feel?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Oh like the Benghazi hearings?

How does it feel?

MORE was spent on those hearings than ALL the hearings after the 9/11 attacks.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

NOT TRUE. We have a Congress that's more interested in the latest twists and turns of the Russia witch-hunt than they are with Tax Reform, ObamaCare Repeal, Infrastructure Rebuilding, etc..

I refuse to believe that the Republican Congress is intentionally sabotaging this administration, so the only reason why they're not acting like they have a majority of the power, must be the damn witch hunts distracting them.

Even if investigations lead to Hillary, Obama, Lynch, etc., they are BAD FOR AMERICANS if they prevent Congress from forming and passing legislation that improves the lives of Americans.

So what if Trump is guilty of Russian collusion? So what if Obama is guilty of willfully ignoring Russian spying? In ten years, when a recommendation is reached, what will the LOST OPPORTUNITIES costs be, for average hard-working Americans? Obviously that can't be answered precisely, but anyone who understands human behavior knows that Americans would be better off without these pointless investigations.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

i will refer you to the first 4 words of mine you quoted

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join