It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Americans Want The Russia Investigations Terminated NOW.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
July 17, 2017

Are you sick and tired of hearing about these Russia hacking, meddling, collusion investigations? Well, you're not alone! You WILL NOT hear/see this poll in the Anti-American news outlets, but at least 64% of Americans feel just like you!

"A majority of American voters think Congress’s investigations into Russia hurt the country and want to see lawmakers move on to other issues, the latest Harvard-Harris Poll survey shows.

According to the poll, 64 percent say the Russia probes are damaging to the nation and 56 percent want Congress and the media to focus on other issues like terrorism, healthcare, the economy, national security and jobs."

dailycaller.com...
(This is from June 2017. The percentage is undoubtedly even higher now.)

Can President Trump, Jeff Sessions, or Congress, SHUT DOWN these distracting, resource and tax-dollar hogging investigations? Most Americans would be RELIEVED and THANKFUL if they did!

-CareWeMust

edit on Mon Jul 17 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX tags added....IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+36 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is the most ridiculous thing I've read in weeks.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

The good news is coming in hot and heavy from you this week AngelDoll. Wow.

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Online polls are unreliable.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

not when they favor or defend Trump... you should know that by now

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

the investigation under mueller needs to be completed in full
if it takes 10 years then so be it
the absolute WORST outcome for the american people is an incomplete investigation

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Fake news.

+30 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
*Creates site called "ILovePuppers" dot com.
*Invests time and money in harvesting a user base of people who specifically love puppers.
*Creates poll entitled "Are puppers better than meowers?"
*Poll receives very predictable and expected results based upon site membership
*Watches as site members spam Internet with their own threads about how it's a scientifically validated fact now that dogs are far and away superior to cats and here's the poll to prove it.

It's almost like people don't understand concepts like sample sets and echo chambers.

edit on 7/17/17 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Like any poll is reliable?

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: angeldoll

The good news is coming in hot and heavy from you this week AngelDoll. Wow.

Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about. I would just like it if you stopped being so gullible. You seem to believe every piece of tripe you read, and I wish you would try to be a little more discerning.

For example, where was Barack Obama born? eh? ( I rest my case.)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
2,237 people does not equal "most Americans".

ETA actually around 1,431 (64% of 2,237). My bad.
edit on 7/17/2017 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Typically not a bad ball park.

(post by YouSir removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Um, are you homicidal?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Are you sick and tired of hearing about these Russia hacking, meddling, collusion investigations?

I don't particularly pay attention to it. I feel sorry for those that let it get to them, but with all due respect that's their problem.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir
Seek help for your murder fantasies. I mean it.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Actually having read the article, this is what can be stated:

For starters, the article is misleading, as the Dailycaller is a right wing publication, as those who are writing and editing said article are well known and Republicans.

Yet, we should find this humorous as the same people writing and stating that we need to end the investigation into the campaign and the probable influence by the Russians, were the same people that would not accept the outcome of the hearings on Clinton, and wanted to keep it going no matter what.

Where were they then, when it was obvious time and time again that nothing was being found, that they could not prove in a court of law? Where was the cries of foul and complaints when Rep Gowdy, was found to have doctored the evidence against Clinton? Where was the complaints on the amount of money spent for nothing?

The thing is, be it they want it or not, Trump needs this investigation. He needs it to be public, and the congress needs to stop trying to impede the investigation every time, for it appears more and more that the Trump campaign did indeep collude with the Russians, and that the members of Congress knew and actively sought to hide it from the public.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
yes, I am tired of hearing about it, particularly from whiny trump supporters who think we should just drop the whole thing because what is it they say...
oh ya, a "nothing burger"
I would much prefer if they would just collect all their gotchas for a week or two and just dump then all at once and then spend maybe a day or two reporting and commenting on the information and then come back to the real life issues like what's happened this week on GOT or which little village half a world away got blown to oblivion.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Most of the people I know think the investigations should continue. Of course, I know a lot of liberals.

Shutting down the investigations would be ridiculous. The best thing for everyone is for the investigations to continue so that the facts can be brought out into the open. If Trump and his associates did nothing wrong, they have nothing to worry about. That could be the case.

However, if Trump tried to shut down the investigations before they reached their conclusion, that would look highly suspicious and could be considered unethical.

If this was Breitbart conducting the poll based on users on its site, the users are going to have a conservative bias and won't represent "most Americans."
edit on 17pmMon, 17 Jul 2017 18:42:25 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join