It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Susan Rice cancels/postponed her testimony for the 07/18/2017

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Perhaps she received a little love note from a close friend that she used to work for.
Perhaps the Podfather or I mean Podesta .

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: carewemust

What is that legal term a person can use to avoid testifying?

that would be the fifth. dollars to dough nuts she pleads that next.

Thank-you HoundDogHowlie. I remember several of Hillary's cronies ignoring their subpoenas last year, citing some kind of legal term. The Republicans heading the investigation just said, "Uh...OK." and let them go.

Since Susan Rice will be testifying in CLOSED session, we (the public) probably won't hear much, if anything, about what she says.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If called, I would testify.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Well that was to be expected. What is it with Obama aides and their unwillingness to cooperate with the new administration and to answer some very simple questions? Meanwhile we have dozens of Trump associates and his own son that have no problem to testify. If they have nothing to hide why the stall tactics? I think Sessions should just subpoena her. She clearly doesn't want to be asked any questions and she even tried to play the racism card and because she is a woman excuse. Following the MSM logic that means she has something sinister to hide and should be forced to testify.

Susan Rice is no longer expected to visit Capitol Hill on Tuesday for a meeting with the House committee probing allegations she "unmasked" President Trump associates in Russian meddling probes.

Rice had been expected to face tough questions on her role in the matter while serving as then-President Barack Obama’s national security adviser. Trump alleges Rice may have committed a crime by asking government analysts to disclose the names of his associates documented in intelligence reports.

www.foxnews.com...

Second link to the article where she blames racism and gender bias.

www.foxnews.com...

Too many new things coming out with their corruption. Each new item requires a dozen or more hours with her attorneys grilling her to prep for the questioning.

That is typically the sole reason to postpone something like this.

What it tells me is that she is likely connected closely to something recent that has come out, or something recent is directly tied to some event she was directly involved in.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18
a reply to: UKTruth

Something to hide?

Like the Trump supporters who want all 5 investigations shut down?

I'm a Trump supporter and I've always said bring on the investigations. What needs to happen is if they produce nothing of the scale as has been insinuated or nothing at all, those responsible for the push and the waste should have to foot the bill.

A law like that would likely keep a lot of fake reports and frivolous spending a bit more curbed.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank-you HoundDogHowlie. I remember several of Hillary's cronies ignoring their subpoenas last year, citing some kind of legal term. The Republicans heading the investigation just said, "Uh...OK." and let them go.

Since Susan Rice will be testifying in CLOSED session, we (the public) probably won't hear much, if anything, about what she says.

I find it funny that all these dems have to testify in closed sessions, then you hear another attack on Trump right after.

Has me pretty convinced there is some serious cover-up happening and a lot of CYA...likely even some negotiations.

The GoP long game seems to be working well...dems are in maximum defensive lashing out overdrive....a head in a high position is about to roll.

I am wondering if they have come to a deal to both throw Sanders and his wife under the bus and completely completely drop the Russia stuff in process...that or throw the assistant FBI director or lynch under the bus and just blow it all up.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's interesting that if you do a Google search on Susan Rice for information from today, you don't see hardly any news from CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, WaPo, NYT, LATimes. Perhaps they "colluded" with the Obama administration in some fashion.

But FOX News has several articles, and ongoing updates on Susan Rice delaying her testimony, along with news that 6 additional Obama Admin officials are being investigated.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

The GoP long game seems to be working well...dems are in maximum defensive lashing out overdrive....a head in a high position is about to roll.

I am wondering if they have come to a deal to both throw Sanders and his wife under the bus and completely completely drop the Russia stuff in process...that or throw the assistant FBI director or lynch under the bus and just blow it all up.

Your last paragraph assumes that Democrats think like intelligent chess players. Masters of strategy. You think?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This is an epic literary SHTF scenario. It is clear in their eyes.

The title of the video is spot-on, she "freaks out"...

Anybody who can't see what's going on is purposely ignorant.

I asked someone if they thought Hillary should be prosecuted, the reply was : "she isn't the president".

So, only the president should be prosecuted, and only if it's Trump? Yeah....

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

It's interesting that if you do a Google search on Susan Rice for information from today, you don't see hardly any news from CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, WaPo, NYT, LATimes. Perhaps they "colluded" with the Obama administration in some fashion.

But FOX News has several articles, and ongoing updates on Susan Rice delaying her testimony, along with news that 6 additional Obama Admin officials are being investigated.

www.foxnews.com...

they will be forced to report it eventually

just like the brazille bs

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I'm a Trump supporter and I've always said bring on the investigations. What needs to happen is if they produce nothing of the scale as has been insinuated or nothing at all, those responsible for the push and the waste should have to foot the bill.

A law like that would likely keep a lot of fake reports and frivolous spending a bit more curbed.

can we extend this principle over to Daleiden and all those "Planned Parenthood Sells Baby Parts" investigations also??

I mean those stupid videos prompted investigations both on the state and federal level that have probably cost way more money than this one has so far!! and, it seems that practically the same scam was done about a decade or so before that came up with exactly the same danged results... nothing illegal was found!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Reports I have read say that as many as six former obama administration officials have been sent invitations to appear.

It appears officials in the obama administration felt they didn't have to follow the rules and spied on american citizens.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

This little tidbit from your link:

Separately, the committee has been preparing to hear from Rice in a closed-door session as early as Tuesday, though the former national security adviser is no longer expected to testify that day.

Notice the wording....preparing to hear from Rice....no longer expected to testify....

Rice is cutting a deal....nothing under oath is would seem.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Rice is cutting a deal....nothing under oath is would seem.

Rice has been around a long time; she would know where some bodies are buried.
The dems didn't do her any favors sending her out to all those sunday morning shows to blame benghazi on a video.
I do not think she will take jail time for them now.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Of course it does.
She's a democrat.
She eats kittens for breakfast and makes little children walk on her back to massage it.
Tears the petals off her neighbors roses too.

When she's not busy trying to frame trump that is. Hiding all those Russians right where trump would find them.

Oh and this was a meeting not scheduled under oath testimony by the way....at least that's what this story says.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Oh Flynn is going to testify.
The offer they refused was his request for immunity to do so.
Please no one turned down his offer. Lol.
But hey nice try little dude.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

But that doesn't sound as shady as making it look like she's trying to hide something so it doesn't play in Pioria.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Rice in March had told PBS she “knew nothing” about Trump associate unmasking.
But in early April, she acknowledged she asked for the identities of U.S. citizens in intelligence reports, while defending those requests as routine and denying leaking any Trump-related information.
"I leaked nothing to nobody, and never have," she told MSNBC.

So I wonder if those so in search for the truth will be as harsh on rice as they have been on others..........I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah he released them a year later after they were discovered and the times was going to publish them anyway.
He got right out in front of that didn't he.
Was honest and above board so much he had to amend his story three times.
What did rice do?

Oh the job she was getting paid to do.
This whole unmasking thing is yet another distraction from the Russia probe.
Put out by the Whitehouse after that stupid proven lie about Obama wiretapping trump tower.
It's a bull # distraction. One of many.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Immunity?
Haha for what?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join