It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson debates Max Boot highlighting the Neocon/anti-Trump agenda.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
One thing is absolutely clear: the Neocons, the Globalists, the Deep State, the Military Industrial Complex, the CIA, the media, the Puppet Masters, whatever you want to call them, THEY DO NOT WANT US WORKING WITH ASSAD OR RUSSIA TO DEFEAT ISUS.

There is an obvious agenda in place, to destroy and empty the Middle East.

Youve seen the video.

THIS is the reason why Trump has been targeted by those who truly run this government.

Forget all the other BS, Russia, election meddling etc.

Trump wanted to work with Russia and by default the Syrian government to destroy our ISUS allies.

THIS is why Trump has been targeted by the Deep State.

The globalist agenda involves destroying the Middle East and relocating the refugees so that the land is ripe for takeover.

And nothing is going to get in their way especially not the Commander in Chief.

edit on 17-7-2017 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Seeing Tucker triggering that CFR shill to the point he did was very pleasurable! Make one of these puppets angry and oh how their true colors shine.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Typical arguments from these war mongers - disagree or question any point and they come back with moral judgements, always in the extreme. The only reason the US is hated around the world (and they are), is because they have spent the last 60 years destabilising the world. All their threats are of their own making. Ron Paul said it best. Blowback.

It's simple - pull out of Syria and let Russia bog themselves down.
Pull out of all ME countries, in fact.
edit on 17/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Tucker is one of VERY few people I actually listen to and take seriously in MSM. I think he is sane and balanced. What he deals in is what is still good in journalism.

He owned that shill.

edit on 7 17 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
When I first saw this OP I thought it was me.

Great OP!

However, the conspiracy goes further. The Trump presidency is a black psychological operation to bring neocons back into the limelight on the premise: even the neocons are better than crazy Trump.

The Op points out this neocon Max Boot but there are numerous others that hate Trump.

The plan is for them to ride back into respectability off Trump’s hide, after their wicked Iraq war taint.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I wish in interviews like this there was a microphone turn off switch where a question is made and the the mike is turned off for a certain amount of time for the response; say 15 seconds for each person... I hate talking over people....

The problem with some of these interviews is if you give someone a microphone they will burn up all the air time with their talking points..

Tucker I like allot, but the neocon dweeb he interviewed I can't stand as many of his talking points have been debunked... I guess tell a lie enough and it (in their minds) becomes the truth..?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
At least Tucker admits the massive misstate of Iraq and the absurd idea of compounding it with Libya and Syria.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Oh man, he was literally melting under the pressure. I love seeing Tucker cut these shills to pieces.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Typical arguments from these war mongers - disagree or question any point and they come back with moral judgements, always in the extreme. The only reason the US is hated around the world (and they are), is because they have spent the last 60 years destabilising the world. All their threats are of their own making. Ron Paul said it best. Blowback.

It's simple - pull out of Syria and let Russia bog themselves down.
Pull out of all ME countries, in fact.

The Russians and the US working together would not "bog down". However , they would not completely finish what they started. ISIS would be D U N - done . Stick a fork in em. Done. Yet the countries that supported them get a pass.

top topics

join