It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s ‘Made in America Week’ is a hypocritical joke

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll
Angeldoll, just ... just .. just ..don't go there !
The Donald diddling other things than the books ?
No please, really, i'm sure there's a forum for necrophilia somewhere

Seriously, though, a Potus who champions MAGA
Whilst he makes his own tat and crap abroad
and still has the gall to present beautifull American manufacturing ?

That should stick in the craw of anyone

Don't go feeding the underage Trolls, they only get a boner out of it

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
He can't tell his people to have them made in the USA that would be illegal. He can't run his companies so try again to make him look bad he's not in charge.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: Yourmomsentme
At least he isn't screwing an intern in the Oval Office while his wife just smiles and nods.

That's because he's been going after his daughter for years.

Wow.

The leftists are taking cheap shots, what a surprise. Undereducated people are known to use slang and vulgarity.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

At least he isn't screwing an intern in the Oval Office while his wife just smiles and nods.

Maybe not. But, when he get's to Russia, and meets with his old pal Putin, all bets are off.

Putin did say Russian ladies are the best in the business.

I'm sure The Donald will want "proof" of that, before accepting it as a fact.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Damiel

I was hoping he would be different, and I hope when we look back at his 2 year point in his first term we will see there was a method to this madness and he has changed the landscape of manufacturing here in the US.

You would think that he could start by having his and Ivank'a products actually made in America. That would show he is serious but alas it's just more lies and BS that characterizes his presidency.

Yup. Can't argue with this point at all. But let me ask you this in all seriousness. If Trump actually did move some of his or Ivanka's lines to US companies you have to admit there would be an absolute shlt storm over who the US companies were that landed the contracts. More talk of collusion and / or unfair trade practices, etc.

Legally, he cannot do anything because he cannot discuss the businesses he transferred to his sons. And let's be honest. No one on the left would ever believe or does believe he isn't talking to his son's on at least some level about the businesses he signed over control of.

That doesn't mean I'm trying to justify the way things are. Just pointing out it's a lose lose situation for Trump and Ivanka both.

edit on 17-7-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I hate to find myself in a position to defend the Prez but the CEO of a corp has a very different responsibility than does POTUS. In my opinion, this one thing does not make him a hypocrite.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Maybe not. But, when he get's to Russia, and meets with his old pal Putin, all bets are off.

Putin did say Russian ladies are the best in the business.

I'm sure The Donald will want "proof" of that, before accepting it as a fact.

Putin REALLY loves that Uranium though, and we all know who made that deal with him, don't we?

edit on 17-7-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

what have the dems obstructed exactly?

things went off course the day Donnie boy accused Obama of wiretap, followed closely by the firing of comey. what's he so scared of? lol

he said during the campaign he'd move his companies here. if a new tax plan is passed will you hold him accountable?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Prove he isn't.

Why would he, it has been done.

You've obviously misunderstood the content and meaning of the posts, unless of course, you can prove with all certainty that Trump has never sexually targeted an Intern, and provide your source.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

what have the dems obstructed exactly?

things went off course the day Donnie boy accused Obama of wiretap, followed closely by the firing of comey. what's he so scared of? lol

he said during the campaign he'd move his companies here. if a new tax plan is passed will you hold him accountable?

He can't do anything with his companies!!! He is President, it is up to his children who are in charge correct?

As far as the Dems obstructing, I am not going to do your research for you, but just because I am nice, here is a tip, look at all the slots open for appointees that Trump hasn't been able to make thanks to all this Russian nonsense! You are welcome.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

lame excuse, which I guess means you won't hold him accountable, gotcha.

too bad after eight years of hysteria regarding Obamacare the republicans have nothing... but ya, it's the dems that are the reason none of trump's promises are getting done.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
@outlier, Toby, Olaru
Same sentiment
Trump could use the thing for a minimum of positive postition making
Something tangible
But he can't, for many reasons...

That's actually the reason why i latched on to the story
This hypocrisy - for that's what it is - could either be
swept under the carpet or made into a new case of finger pointing
towards a neophyte businessman in politics

He's pretty much damned if he does or doesn't do/say something

Eitherway, his actions/Tweets or what have you over course of the event
could leave him open to more 'charges' from the press (not just in the US)

Someone keep him away from his Blackberry !

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Someone keep him away from his Blackberry !

No, no. For him to stop tweeting is the last thing we want. President Tweet. Give him enough rope....

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Donald Trump is the president of America and unlike the last president, he was born in America.

The Donald was born of foreign born parents.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Hate to break it to you in front of your buddies, so sorry, don't worry ...
The uranium thing has been debunked

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

At least he isn't screwing an intern in the Oval Office while his wife just smiles and nodsl.

There has to be some level of soured love for ttolls like yourself to bring her up at EVERY Opportunity. Are you a bunch of scorned or used ex-lovers ? I have an X but I don't bring her up every time I get half a chance.

Obsessive behavior isn't healthy.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This thread will end up here:

www.snopes.com...

Good Day!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll
Shhhhhh !
Keep it under your hat
we all want him to keep twittering his foolishness

... it'd be funny if a country's future and world standing wasn't at stake

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Well if this doesn't call for impeachment and immediate jail time and reinstating Hillary. . . I don't know what does!

i know its sarcasm and i laughed , but i just cant bring myself to give you a star when your post suggest to reinstate hillary. sarcasm or not , i just cant do it. i think i puked a little at the thought.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

im no donald fan nor did i vote for him.

however , due to our whoring politicians prior to Trump such as the clintons,bush, and both political parties it has become standard business procedures to outsource manufacturing and jobs. you almost have too if you want to compete and survive as a business.

while im not holding my breath that will change under trump, atleast he is bringing the issue to the forefront to be discussed unlike the rest who lie and hide the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join