It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, like the rest of the rich people, is the sacrificial lamb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Think about it. Who are more numerous? The rich or the poor? Without a doubt, the poor. There are many times as many poor as there are rich. 1 person 1 vote, regardless of poor or rich. Politicians cater to votes. So they cater to the poor, not to the rich. For their own political careers, politicians tax the rich more and more to pay for welfare of the poor, so they can get the votes and win elections. The rich will will eliminated, and the poor will dominate.

That's why Trump will leave office with less than 10% approval, because he fights for the benefits of the rich, cutting the 3.8% tax added by Obamacare to pay for medicaid expansion. Medicaid is for the poor, not for the rich. It benefits the poor, at the expense of the rich. It reduces incentive for people to become rich.

After all, what for when you transfer your wealth to the poor? The law will demand it. The US has graduated tax that punishes the rich and benefits the poor. Russia has flat tax, the same for everyone, regardless of poor or rich. That's why America will soon be like this. Easy target for Russia to invade and annex.

edit on 17-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eyeHillary's pole in the election was just 12% Trump won the popular vote by at least 88%. The Mainstream Lied. DNC had a Poll done. media.wix.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
The US has graduated tax that punishes the rich and benefits the poor. Russia has flat tax, the same for everyone, regardless of poor or rich.

Russia has flat tax because it is a poor country, with a immature and undiversified economy. Why tax people any more when they have such low wages anyway.

Besides, income inequality is even more extreme in Russia than the States. Nepotism and corruption has pushed the countries wealth into the hands of the Russian kleptocracy, run by Putin.

If Russia ever drags itself up in the world then (like all developed nations) the tax regime will change.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Income inequality is greater in the US. We have the richest people.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It takes a very special sort of mindset to argue that the rich are a persecuted minority.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
awe, those poor rich people, abandoned and hungry, without healthcare with no roof to shelter them...
don't ya just feel sorry for them???
back in the 90's a poor single mom with a couple of children and no income could get benefits that was estimated to be the equilvalant of a $10 an hour job. if she actually went out and got a job, those benefits plus her earnings would equal even more as long as she didn't make enough to go over the "low income". this freed up those employers, many of the big corps, to be able to have a better selection of applicants who they didn't have to worry if the wages they paid were enough to put a roof over their head, food on their table, healthcare, or even childcare.... and who is sitting on the top of those corps in many cases???
oh, ya, those that you refer to as rich, who often times have a wide variety to tax deductions, credits and such that they can take advantage of...
meanwhile, a family of five, earning just $9 an hour, couldn't get any help, not with childcare, not with housing, not with medical care.... they were the sacrificial lambs!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
awe, those poor rich people, abandoned and hungry, without healthcare with no roof to shelter them...
don't ya just feel sorry for them???
back in the 90's a poor single mom with a couple of children and no income could get benefits that was estimated to be the equilvalant of a $10 an hour job. if she actually went out and got a job, those benefits plus her earnings would equal even more as long as she didn't make enough to go over the "low income". this freed up those employers, many of the big corps, to be able to have a better selection of applicants who they didn't have to worry if the wages they paid were enough to put a roof over their head, food on their table, healthcare, or even childcare.... and who is sitting on the top of those corps in many cases???
oh, ya, those that you refer to as rich, who often times have a wide variety to tax deductions, credits and such that they can take advantage of...
meanwhile, a family of five, earning just $9 an hour, couldn't get any help, not with childcare, not with housing, not with medical care.... they were the sacrificial lambs!!!

If no one was rich, where would poor people get jobs or welfare?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

middle class??? I'm sorry but maybe you should define "rich" to me? I never saw any of my bosses as "rich"!!!
they were small business owners.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

The entire premise of this topic is just ridiculous. Nobody is forced to be rich and thereby made to take upon the added responsibility that comes along with it.

Because anyone with massive wealth can simply get rid of money and become poor at any moment they choose. If nothing else, they could just give it all away and shed all of it. Yet, they don't. So anything they're complaining about as far as their wealth being a burden to them is of their own choosing. They don't have to be rich at all. They choose it and they can choose not to be at any second. But they won't.

So tough sh*t. If you're rich and want to be less rich, you totally have that option at any second. So if you don't choose it then it's your choice. Poor people wanting to be rich don't have that same option however. You can't just decide to be wealthy if you're not. That just isn't an option.

This is just a stupid conversation.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Incorrect. Before Putin took power in 2001, Russia had graduated tax just like America. Russia changed to flax tax in 2001.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I deleted the post myself because I didn't have anything nice to say any way...

edit on ? by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Kinda funny that you actually had to write it first before you realized that it wasn't a nice thing to say.

Had you realized that to start with you could have just skipped the process of writing it, then deleting it and then explaining yourself all together.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissionTruth
a reply to: allsee4eyeHillary's pole in the election was just 12% Trump won the popular vote by at least 88%. The Mainstream Lied. DNC had a Poll done. media.wix.com...

Haha! Apparently, they didn't use the salvage suggestion: Firesign or did I miss it? To be honest, I have heard about conspiracies and rumors about the government ability to project an ET invasion or Religious ideas into the sky. I whole more check out your link, but to be honest...it would be more fun to discuss it in a thread all by itself! I honestly am torn on whether it is satire or real?

Edit add: meaning: it seems to be off topic in this thread...but would probably be a doozy on it's own.

edit on 7 17 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

top topics

join